Pre- school wisdom

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GRANDPA!!!” Early  in the morning and the Jung mansion were already dealing with two loud creatures known as twins Yoong and Soojung.  Both are already in their outdoor clothes then the two little children sprint their way down at the grand stair case.

 

“NO RUNNING ON THE STAIRS!!!” Jessica was literally screaming as both she and Jane followed the twins trying to catch them. .  This is the problem when the two gets so excited, they gets so energetic that no one could keep up to them. Jessica shook her head when she saw her kids hug her father who I busy reading the daily newspaper.

 

“Oh! You are both happy today!” Mr Jung smiled at Yoong and Soojung who was grinning at him with twinkling eyes.

 

The two jumped to his lap and kissed him on his cheeks, Mr. Jung laughed as he felt Yoong puffed his cheeks against his.

 

“I love you Grandpa!” Sweet Soojung said as she hugs her grandfather tightly.

 

“I love you too little princess..”Mr Jung pats the little girl’s hair who reminds me a lot of her own daughter.

 

“ME too grandpa! I love you too!” Yoong said loudly, which made the old man turned to him and smiled.

 

“Of course I love you my little hero..”  Mr. Jung said happily. “But why suddenly so sweet?? Would you like something from grandpa? You want to go to Disney land?”  Mr. Jung asked the boy in particular, these kids were like their mother extra sweet if they need something.

 

“Aniyo! You’re my favorite grandpa, grandpa!” Yoong said as he snuggle the chubby old man.

 

“We love you because you are Umma’s Appa!” Soojung smiled.

 

“Aw…My little babies!” The old man wrapped the two in his arms and squeeze them playfully which made the twins squealed and laugh.

 

“Morning daddy!” Jessica kissed her old man’s head.

 

“Good morning princess!” Mr. Jung smiled at his daughter. “Let’s eat breakfast..” The old man said.

 

“Come on kids..” Jessica called the two, who immediately jumped off their grandfather and hop on their seat.

 

‘Youre not going to office today dad?” Jessica eyed her father who was still in his robes.

 

“Nah… I will meet your uncle Kim later, we will play golf. That man doesn’t really learn a lesson, challenging me again.”  Mr. Jung smiled as he put the news paper away; he is talking about Jaejoong’s father his old best friend.

 

“Oh good..” Jessica smiled timidly.

 

“So baby what the deal with this two balls of energy here? Are you bringing them to the office or you want me to take them in the country club?” Jessica’s father asked before he drinks his coffee.

 

“Ahm…I –“

 

“We will meet our Appa today grandpa! Kwon Yuri!” Soojung said happily which made the old man spit up his coffee in surprise.

 

“WOAH!!! Like a fountain! Can you do that again Grandpa??” Yoong asked with excited tone.

 

“Grandpa you have coffee from your nose!’ Soojung gasp.

 

“Oh my! Daddy!”  Jessica run in his father side and helps him wipe his mouth.

 

“Do it again, do it again!” Yoong was jumping in his seat.

 

“That’s a mistake little Hero… grandpa was not suppose to do that..” The old man smiled top the little boy while wiping his face.

 

“But it looks.. Cool..” Yoong whispered “Right?” He turned to her sister.

 

Soojung just nodded as she eyed her grandfather.

 

“So you will let Yuri meet the children? Are sure princess?” Mr.Jung asked as soon as he recovered.

 

“He saw us in the hospital yesterday dad…” Jessica sighed.

 

“I’m asking if you’re sure.” Mr. Jung said softly.

 

“Let’s just see how it goes, I don’t have much choice” Jessica whispered.

 

The old man just nodded and turned his head to the twins who was now eating waffles. “Well I guess you must be happy meeting your Appa today?”

 

“YESH!” the two said with food in their mouths.

 

Jessica smiled at the twins, they both look so happy.. She never had seen them like this before.

 

“This maybe a good start for everybody… it’s about time princess.” Mr. Jung holds his daughter’s hand. “Goodluck baby”

 

“Thank you daddy..”

 

 

++++++++

 

 

“Where are you going?” Victoria snapped at Yuri who just arrived to visit Yonghwa yet already kissing him goodbye.

 

Yuri looked at his sleeping son, before he walked pass Victoria without a word, he don’t want to argue with the woman today.

 

“I’m talking to you! Yul!”  Victoria holds the door.

 

“I have work to do” Yuri simply stated as he promised Jessica that he will not make Victoria know.

 

“You’re going to work or you will just meet Jessica?” Victoria gritted her teeth. “Come on answer me!”

 

Yuri gave an irritated look at the woman. “You are not my wife. Stop acting like one.”

 

Victoria grits her teeth hearing that statement again from Yuri is enough for her to lose her temper again.  “Don’t you dare try me Yul!  I’m still the mother of your son!”

 

“Or what?” Yuri challenged, he was so curious on how Victoria will answer.

 

Victoria smiled. “You will regret it”

 

Yuri glared at the woman. “Do anything stupid Victoria, I swear I will forget that you are the mother of Yonghwa”  He said as he removed Victoria’s hand on the door knob and opened his way out of the room.

 

Victoria was left in silence with displaced anger, she will never hate Yuri.. she loves him so much ,but she hate everyone who will try to get him from her and by everyone she means Jessica Jung.  “You’re getting on my nerves again Jessica”  she whispered to herself.

 

++++++++

 

 

“Umma cant you go faster?” It’s the fifth time Yoong asked her that question since they set foot on the hotel.

 

“Yoong.. Don’t run in the lobby.” Jessica said as she walked on the same pace that she used to have.

 

“Umma do you think Appa will arrive soon?” Soojung looked up to her as she held her hands.

 

“Well.. I said 9 o'clock… so maybe we will need to wait a little longer baby..” Jessica said as she fixes her daughters hair.

 

“Umma open the door please!” Yoong said while jumping in front of the executive elevator.

 

Jessica sighed as soon as they finally catch up her son. “It’s an elevator.” She said.

 

“Elevator” both of the twins repeated.

 

“Yes” Jessica pressed the button and immediately opened.

 

“KYAAA!!” Yoong run inside and this time Soojung joined him.  Jessica just shook her head as she puch the floor number of her office.

 

“Kids.. Since your meeting your Appa, can you please behave?” Jessica looks at the two.

 

“Yes!” Soojung smiled.

 

“Sure!”  Yoong seconded before he turned to Kuma with a stern expression “Kuma since we are meeting Appa, can you please behave?” he mimicked his mother.

 

“You sound like Umma!” Soojung smiled at her bother.

 

‘Same for you Audrey! You’re too fat!” Yoong looked at her sister’s bear.

 

“YAH!” Soojung yelled.

 

“This kids..”  Jessica said inwardly with a faint smile on her face, the elevator door opens at the 50th floor. And as expected the kids run their way again.

 

“Good morning Ms. Jessica” Suzy her assistant smiled at her.

 

“Good morning Suzy..” Jessica smiled as she continue to walked towards her office..

 

“Ahm.. Wait Ms. Jessica—“ Suzy was not able to continue when Jessica opened the door and almost drop her eyes literally.

 

“What the…”

 

“WOAH!!!” the twins peeked and were amazed by the sight. “TOYSSSS!!!!” The twins yelled and run inside and gasp when they saw all different kinds of toys inside their mothers 50 square meters personal office.

 

“Who bring this?” Jessica bit her lips in annoyance.

 

“That would be me.” A deep voice informed behind her, Jessica turned and found Yuri flashing his famous smile to her.  Even her secretary squealed like a fan girl beside her.

 

“UMMA! IT’S LIKE CHRISTMAS!” Yoong yelled inside.

 

“UMMA! THERE’S A LOT OF BARBIES HERE!!!” Soojung squealed, she‘s probably diving with the pool of toys.

 

“Of course it’s you..” Jessica sighed at the sight of Yuri, she still uncomfortable but she guess I will have to get used to his presence in her life again.  “So this is your idea of introduction? Turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter