Almost Complete

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The twins look at their father with expecting eyes, waiting for the man to say something.

 

“I-I…” Yuri watched Jessica behind the kids giving him disapproving glance as she slid up her pajama bottom. “I-I…” he looks at the twins again.

 

“Yah! Oppa, Appa is talking funny!” Soojung said loudly to her brother as their father stuttering continues.

 

Yoong frowned, his sister is right… poked his little fingers to his father’s cheek as if it will help him.  “Appa, why are you talking funny? You’re looking funny too.. You’re lips are white. ” the little boy said as he cupped his father cheeks before he inflated his own cheeks with air.  The Twins looks down to Yuri with their unblinking round eyes.

 

“Appa! Why don’t you have clothes?!” Soojung repeats their question again and starts to jump impatiently to the bed, when Yuri took too long to answer. Soon even Yoong was jumping like his sister.

 

Jessica gave out a relived sigh as soon she fully clothed herself; she tried to coax the kids because she knows that they won’t let Yuri go, she reached out the two who were both bouncing in the bed. “Kids, let’s go, you need to e—“

 

“APPA!!!” the twins were screaming, totally ignoring their mother who was holding them both.

 

“I was exercising with your Umma , ok!” Yuri blurted defensively and quickly averted his eyes to the two chubby four years old.  Jessica face palmed herself, she couldn’t believe that Yuri cracked under pressure from the two kids.  ‘He’s supposed to be a lawyer for pete’s sake, what the hell is this? Exercise? Really? That’s the best thing he can do?’  She muttered inwardly as she tried to keep the two kids still.

 

 Meanwhile Yoong and Soojung look at their father weirdly as they crossed their arms.

 

 “I-I swear!” Yuri said looking up the two unconvinced kids with worried eyes with his fingers crossed behind his back, he felt like he was being grilled by the two.  “W-Why are you guys staring me like that? We’re just—“

 

“Exercise… ?” Soojung asked innocently. “Why do grandpa wear clothes when he exrcise? Umma grandpa is wrong again?” the little girl asked their mother.

 

Jessica glared at Yuri for confusing the kids, Who averted his eyes down.

 

“Omo? Umma exercised too?!” Little Yoong gave a puzzled expression.

 

Yuri took a deep breath “W-Well you see—“

 

“ENOUGH!” Jessica’s loud voice cut his sentence before he blabber nonsense in front of the two; Yuri gulped when he saw Jessica shaking her head.  “You kids needs to eat breakfast! Now! Right now! You’re Appa needs to go to the bathroom too! ”

 

“We can go with him!” Yoong and Soojung turned to their mother with twinkling eyes.

 

“Babies, No.. we need to go down stairs now.” Jessica dismissed

 

“But…I will help him brush his hair umma!” Soojung smiled while looking at his father who smiled back.

 

“I want to use Appa’s grown up potty too!” Yoong seconded.

 

Jessica sighed. “No, You guys needs to eat... you will not go taller if you don’t, you don’t want to be a midget, do you?”

 

“It’s ok umma! Aunt Tiffany said that midgets are cute”

 

“Uncle Hoyhoy said height is but a number!”

 

The mother shook her head “No.. Let’s go down now.”

 

“But Umma… ” the twins whined and stomped on the soft bed

 

Jessica crossed her arms and look at the two..  “Fine, go with your Appa. I guess no one will get the prize for today..” She said regretfully at the two.

 

“Prize?!” Yoong and Soojungs’s eyes twinkled.  “What’s prize umma?!”

 

“The one who will finish breakfast first will get… a pet when we return to Seoul. But since you guys don’t want to—“

 

“Are we going to get a snail?! A Yellow snail?” Soojung asked excitedly.

 

“Or a birdie?!” Yoong said in wide eyes. “A real one?”

 

Jessica looked at the two triumphantly.. “The winner will decide—“ before she even finish her words the two kids were already running to the door trying to outrun each other.

 

“No running!” Jessica yelled at the two, she just shook her head again as she follows the twins outside. But before she even reached the door she was pulled back by her waist.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Yuri whispered, he was so close that she can feel his breath fanning against her neck. Jessica gulped unconsciously as she felt the her husband ness from behind.

 

“A-Ahm.. Sorry Mr. Kwon I need to go to the kids now.. and please put some clothes on!“ Jessica almost yelled as she tried her best to unfasten Yuri’s arms encircling her waist.

 

“I don’t wanna..” the man said stubbornly.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” Jessica used a stern voice despite her flaming red face. “If the kids go back and saw us like I swear you will get it from me..”

 

A light chuckle was heard as the man pushes her forward with his own body and reach for the door to lock it. “There problem solved” Yuri grinned at her.

 

Jessica widens her eyes “You really are—“

 

“Handsome? I know, you’re so sweet baby… ” Yuri wants to laugh when he saw Jessica’s pouting expression when she faces him.

 

“Seriously the kids are waiting for us, just take a shower and get dressed.. Please?” Jessica tried to ignore Yuri’s ticklish butterfly touches in her arms as she focused on the man’s face.

 

“You haven’t given me my kiss yet, don’t think I will forgot about it..” Yuri smirked as he bore his eyes to his wife’s; he was about to kissed her when Jessica put her hands against his lips.

 

“Yah! You will get it after you take a bath..”

 

Yuri frowned in disappointment, he hold her hand and removed it from his face.  “But you’re about to give it to me earlier before the kids entered!” he whined. “And that’s unfair! I’m not even asking you to shower, but I’m still willing to kiss you!” he said childishly.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes.. “Yu—“

 

“Seobang!” Yuri corrected her in a very upset tone.

 

“Seobang.. Be nice and take a shower. Now..” Jessica said sternly.

 

Yuri tighten his embrace “Just one! “

 

“Aish!” Jessica mentally muttered ‘Here we go again’

 

“Plesae…”

 

Jessica sighed and held Yuri’s face. “Fine, close your eyes!”  She muttered, since it seems like Yuri will not let her out without it.

 

Yuri smiled as he close his eyes and wait for his wife to kiss him, he securely hold her just to be sure that she will not go anywhere

 

Jessica can’t help but smile as she took the liberty to look at Yuri’s smiling face...  she still cant believe what’s happening to them now,  she  never thought--

 

 “Sicababy, why so slow?!” He said impatiently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter