Morning with the Kwons

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seobang…” Yuri open his eyes wide open when he heard that familiar endearment, his heart beats faster as he look at his side and found his beautiful  wife lying on her side facing him with her chocolate eyes looking at him.

 

“Si..ca?! w-what are you doing here?”Yuri stuttered as he looks at her, not that he doesn’t like the fact that the woman he love is next to him with all her glory in an innocent looking night gown.

 

“Wae? Why not?” Jessica pouted curiously as she pull up herself and touch Yuri’s chest.

 

Yuri felt as if his heart were going to burst when Jessica’s hand landed on his bare skin. He looked at her with deep confusion, but all his uncertainty was thrown out the window when Jessica smiled at him sweetly. 

 

 “Nothing baby” Yuri said finally as he brushed his wife’s stray locks behind her ears.

 

Yuri fields his lungs with Jessica’s lovely scent… ‘Honey le and roses’ He thought that nothing has changed, his hands crawls around Jessica’s tiny waist, she still fits perfectly in his arms..

 

“Miss me?” Jessica breathe against Yuri’s cheeks..

 

“Very much.. ”Yuri can no longer take it as he crashed his lips to his wife and kiss her in hunger, he pushed Jessica using his weight and in split second his goddess is under his mercy.  He never dared to close his eyes in fear that the woman will just vanished, he took the opportunity to watch his wife eyes closed under his kiss..  They are both gasping for desperately needed air as they look at each other.

 

“You’re really… real?” Yuri can’t explain the overwhelming feeling that spread in his being as he gazes deeply in Jessica’s eyes.  “I really miss you baby..” suddenly Yuri felt the urge to tear up because of happiness.

 

Jessica didn’t say anything but her eyes reflect the same emotion as Yuri.

 

“I love you..” Yuri whispered as he close his eyes and lowered his face to Jessica and again their lips met..

 

 

 

(Of course it was a dream…)

 

 

Two toddlers still dressed in their pajama were standing on the bed side of their father, since they want to greet him good morning.  But both are now looking weirdly at the sleeping adult who is lying on his stomach and seems to be munching his pillow in his sleep.

 

Soojung look at her twin brother who is now scratching his hair as he watch..  “Oppa… Appa is eating the pillow.. Shouldn’t we stop him?”

 

“Why would he eat a pillow, there’s no taste… It’s only feathers inside.” Yoong said in doubt.

 

“Maybe, Appa’s pillow is made of marshmallow!” The four year old girl squealed in excitement.

 

“Aha! Maybe Appa’s pillow is made of marshmallow!” Yoong said loudly as if he just had a bright idea. .

 

“Yah! That’s what I just said!” Soojung complained but her brother just ignored her and jumped on their father’s bed, grabbing a pillow and it..

 

Yoong pout.. “It’s not marshmallow! It tastes like kuma! aack..” Yoong stuck out his tougue in disgust, the boy started to shake his father’s shoulder..”Appa! Stop eating that! Appaaaa!!!!” Yoong said loudly while Soojung tapped Yuri’s cheeks..

 

Soon both of the kids were both jumping on his bed, Yoong even sat down at his back.. Yuri groaned not wanting his dream to stop but the twin made it impossible.. He turned and opens his eyes and the two gawking faces of the kids welcome his sight.

 

“Appa! Good mowning!” Soojung smiled as she dive and give him a big kiss.

 

“Good morning princess..” Yuri smiled immediately at his daughter, as he pushes himself up from the bed.

 

“Appa! You’re eating your pillow earlier! Do you dream about food too? Last night I dream about fried chicken!” Yoong said as he hug his father from the back..

 

Yuri just smiled lazily as he mess the little boy’s head.

 

“Umma said… you should eat with us for breakfast!” Yoong said as he tightens his hug.

 

Yuri looked at his son with widen eyes.. “Your Umma said that? Really?” Yuri asked in disbelief.

 

“Yesh!” Soojung answered.. “Umma is making pancakes today! You can request your favorite shape!” the little girl squealed.. “We can ask umma to make stars and flowers!”

 

“Or Kuma!” Yoong added.. “Let’s go down now Appa!” the little boy started to crawl down from the bed and run out of the room leaving Soojung and Yuri behind..

 

“Let’s go down princess?” Yuri smiled at his daughter.

 

The little girl’s eyes twinkled and nodded cutely..

 

+++++++

 

Yuri just did a quick wash in his face and brush his teeth before going out with little Soojung in his arms. They catch Jessica and Yoong in the kitchen, Yuri smiled unconsciously as he stare at the woman who is seriously focused on cooking, even in her simple clothes and apron.. His wife is still stunning.

 

It’s been their fourth day in the island and Jessica seems to be a lot friendlier with him now, which is great because he can now speak with her like a normal person and they didn’t fight since Hyoyeon left with Jane.

 

“Umma, they are here!” Yoong said loudly.

 

Jessica looked up and their eyes met.. “Good morning” Yuri smiled at the girl.

 

“Good morning” Jessica smiled back, which is totally not expected. “You guys can sit down now.. Your pancakes are ready” Jessica said proudly as she pointed the pancakes.

 

“Kyaa! Flowers!” Soojung said as soon as her dad placed her on her chair.

 

“Mine is Kuma!” Yoong grinned.. at the bear shape pancake on his plate

 

Yuri sat beside Soojung.. “Here is yours Yuri...” Jessica put the plate of food in front of him, Yuri look at her shyly. “Thanks”

 

Jessica smiled a bit but didn’t say anything instead she walked around the table and settled beside Yoong who is now putting chocolate on his food.

 

Yuri took his fork and sliced the pan cake carefully and put a piece in his mouth he chew it a little and decided that he needs more maple syrup since it’s too bland.. But when he look up and was surprised to see Jessica looking at him almost gawking, obviously waiting.. “W-wae?” Yuri suddenly felt nervous.

 

“How does it taste?” Jessica asked.

 

Yuri gulped unconsciously.. “Of course its d-delicious..”  He said before eating all the food in his plate deliciously.

 

Jessica’s eyes brighten up.. “I know right?!Eat more!” she said as she put another serving on his almost empty plate.

 

Yuri just gave her a thankful smile.

 

 Jessica smiled back, as she took a bite of her own cooking… her brows furrowed as she chews it slowly ‘It doesn’t taste like pan cake..’ she thought as she noticed that even the twins food is swimming with syrup too.. She look at Yuri who was still eating the food with a smile..  She smiled as she reached out for the maple syrup and put some on Yuri’s pancakes. The man look at her with a confused expression.. “It doesn’t have a taste, does it?” Jessica asked sheepishly.

 

Jessica almost gasps as Yuri holds her hand holding the maple syrup container and gently pushing it away. She felt a familiar tingling sensation that she always have when she’s been in contact with the man and just like that she felt her pulse beats faster.

 

“It’s okay Sica, it’s just right the way it is..” Yuri’s gentle voice assured her.

 

Jessica felt her face began to turn ten times hotter; she’s couldn’t even answer back. ‘Ottoke??’ She asked herself in panic inwardly..  As she pulled out her hand but her eyes were still locked at Yuri who just smiled at her innocently… before Jessica knows it she was lost in her thoughts.

 

 “Umma!”  Yoong’s loud voice pulled her back to reality.

 

“Y-yes.. Sweetie?” Jessica asked her son who’s covered with chocolate now.

 

“You’re sleeping with your eyes open again Umma..” The little boy said..

 

She heard her daughter giggling..

 

“M-Mianhe..”  Jessica whispered as she gets a napkin to wipe the little boy’s mouth. “Gosh Yoong you’re so messy!”

 

“Umma you’re looking at Appa like this earlier!” Soojung said as she stands on top of her chair and face her father as she mimic the blank expression of her mother .

 

Yuri chuckled at the four year old acting skills.. “Close enough princess!” Yuri said as he pats Soojung’s silky hair.

 

“I’m not like that!” Jessica blurted out defensively.

 

“You are..” Yuri laughed.

 

“You look like Jane Noona when she watches her crush on TV umma! “ Yoong said as a matter of factly.

 

Jessica turned to her son with unbelieving eyes. “What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter