Secrets unravel: Chansung

Power of Three

Chansung felt his blood turn to ice upon hearing the stern voice over there phone. The closed the phone, he pushed himself off the floor and ran a hand over his face. Teacyeon was still in hysterics on the floor. 

"Oh my god we are brilliant...right, right, Channie why aren't you laughing?"

Chansung bit his lip "Get up Taec, listen call Junho and tell him to come home immediately."

Taecyeon looked at the maknae like he had just grown another head, "What are you made, that prank is one of our best and I want to see the outcome okay."

Chansung felt anger rise in him out of worry for his hyung who was out there without his protection, "Dammit Teac just do it."

He left the kitchen in a huff leaving behind a pouty Taecyeon. Chansung pulled back the blinds in the living room and peered out the window, he scanned the streets looking for any sign of Shadow activity but all seemed quiet with a few late night stragglers going home after a night at the bar.But Chansung knew better for the Shadows were always there, he had lived too long to think otherwise. 

Nickhun who had been watching the some TV program from Thailand had turned to observe the maknae's strange behavior. He frowned "Channie you okay?"

Chansung didn't move his eyes from the window instead he merely replied with a soft yes before dropping the blind and walking hurriedly to his room. He removed his shirt quickly wondering if Sunggyu and Mir were already on their way to HQ, knowing them they were and that made him hurry. He was just starting to his parts when Wooyoung came barging into his room.

"Oh hell no, you are not going to bed untill you put my room back into its rightful order and..."He trailed off when he saw the serious look on the maknae's face. 

"Hyung now is not the time. I will fix it later but right now I have to go and save the world, again. So if you don't mind I need to get dressed." With that he hurriedly pulled off his pants and rushed over to his closet. His fumbled around until he found the button, his was hidden better than anyone else mainly because of Junsu's habit of rifling through the members stuff. He pressed the button and his bed lifted up revealing a small stairway. He grinned upon hearing Wooyoung's gasp. He ran down the stair shivering as the cold nipped at his bare skin. He flipped on the light switch and the large room was illuminated. Inside was a wide range of weapons, computer scenes, two cars and within a glass box was Chansung's body suit. He opened the glass door and began to pull on the suit while admiring his lair. Unlike the other two who liked to pack like Chansung took his postion as a spy way to literally and like to have his own little Batcave as he so affectionatly  named it. The other two always complained about it and yet would always come over whenever they met.

He zipped the suit up with some difficultly and flexed his arms He then put his holsters on, his shoulder holsters where his favorite while his leg one sometimes felt annoying. He stretched "Gosh this suit is getting tight...maybe its because I have been working out so much lately." He grinned at the thought and walked over to the gun cage.

Placing his hands on his hips he surveyed the many weapons that he had at his disposal.  Sunggyu always complained that Chansung should have fewer weapons and should more on his brain and body and Mir would always agree mostly because he didn't want to be the recipient of Sunggyu's infamous death glare. He honestly loved Mir and Sunggyu, they were practically brothers which is why he had no qualms about telling them to stick their opinions where the sun don't shine.

He selected two customized Desert Eagles and placed them into his shoulder holsters, next grabbed a standard 9mm and placed that in his leg holster. He contemplated grabbing one of his machine guns but decided that the councils wouldn't like it especially that pompous brat Andrea. He gritted his teeth at the thought of the council member and her obvious dislike for him. He shook his head and walked back up the stairs so as to ensure that the members would not leave the dorm in his absence. He was lucky as he run into his group members who were in his room staring at the stairs in wonder.

Upon seeing the maknae they all gasped "Oh okay Channie what is all this. Are you like some kind of spy." asked Junho in a small voice, he was still dressed in his jacket indicating that he had just arrived home.

Channie nodded and pulled each member into a quick hug. "Listen whatever happens, just please don't hate me. I love you all like brothers and I will do anything to protect you. So I have to go for a bit but I will be back until I do I beg you to please stay in the dorm." He started back down the stairs but called back "Seriously guys do not leave, there a people that want to hurt you guys and now things have just gotten bad. They will not hesitant to kill you, do you understand so please guys just listen to me and do not leave the dorm and do not anyone in!"

The members just simply nodded unable to say anything. He walked downstairs and grabbed a set of keys of the rack and clicked the button. The Mercedes cls 63 amg. He climbed in the car and started it up. 

"Okay it's time to save the world...again."

 


So here is Chansung's part hope you enjoy it. To me it would seem that Chansung would enjoy been a spy the most just because of his awesome personality and his adorkable laugh.

Love you readers. Thank you for reading.