The rise of the three

Power of Three

 

20 years ago

The old man rubbed his aching hands together as he waited for his young apprentice to arrive. He watched as the sun rose from behind the mountain. It looked so tranquil and good but the old man had lived to long to be fooled by the sunrise, he know the would as it truly was cruel and filled with darkness. He could hear the muffled sounds of the morning chants as the monks woke up. He turned his head slightly at the sound of footsteps, his apprentice said nothing except nod as he'd had his tongue cut out as a child for punishment by the dark masters he once served. The old man fooled the young man to a room inside were four young children the eldest was four and playing with her dolls, two others were three and having a fake fight and the youngest who lay asleep in the corner was two, at least that were their European ages.

The eldest two stopped what they were doing and stood up to greet the old man. They bowed and greeted him, their small voices having awoken the sleeping toddler who got up and rubbed his eyes. He toddled over and did a half bow. The old man allowed a smile to grace his face, he rarely smiled but these were his grandchildren and he was allowed to smile. They had all come from his adopted children so only the youngest and eldest were related to each other.

The old man's smile fell, his adopted children along with most of his household had fallen when the Shadows had attacked. He had only just managed to escape with the children as he watched his home with his family burn to the ground. He turned to the apprentice, "Have the representatives from HQ arrived yet." The apprentice nodded. "Good, then prepare the children for their new homes."

He turned away unable to watch as his grandchildren where taken away. It was for their own good though he was too old to care and tired to raise and care for three children so he had offered them up to HQ, the organization that him and his entire family had worked for. The children would be placed in families that were HQ members and raised to be the perfect spy. On the outside they were appear plain but behind the facade they would be just like their parents, the deadliest assassins that HQ had. He closed his eyes unable to deal with the pain of losing his remaining family but he could feel from the pain in his joints and the fog in his brain that his time was coming and so he let the children go without so much as a good bye.

 

The years pasted swiftly as the children grew.They trained hard during the day they would go to school and music practice. They would do the things that were expected of children but at night they would train, push their bodies and minds to became weapons. No one questioned why the Kim families son didn't have any friends, no one questioned why the Hwang families son would never take his shirt off nor would anyone question the why Bang families why their children were such loners because people just thought these children were unimpressive and not worth their time. 

One fine summer day as the three boys and Mir's sister Eun ah ran around the Bang families farm. Mrs. Hwang sat down next Mrs. Kim while their husbands tried to lite the barbacue. They seemed like a normal bunch of people but this was a guise for a meeting about their children's future. Mrs. Bang watched her husband with annoyance "You would think a man that has spent most of his life as a spec-ops Capitan would know how to light a fire." She shock her head as she turned to speak with the other women. Mr's Hwang spoke first "Has the decision come through for them." she said while motioned her head towards the children who were gleefully playing something they were rarely allowed to do. Mrs. Bang nodded "Eun ah will join the film industry to keep an eye out for any of the Shadows trying to manipulate it and Mir will become a musician probably in a group."

Mrs.Hwang nodded "The shadows seem to target the music industry more. My Channie has also been elected to go into the musical field and so has Sunggyu, if I am not mistaken." Mrs.Kim nodded slowly. "The council at HQ fear that the shadows have become too dominant within the music industry. They are using their influence to manipulate the masses and they are using the singers to do so. HQ don't want anymore people to get hurt so they are coming up with a plan that each group will have a HQ representative."

Mrs. Hwang pursed her lips "Our children are the best there is and they are no older than eleven. They could be the best spies out there and they are placing them in a job that there skills will be wasted. Chansung could fly a helicopter at the age of five, he knows twelve different martial arts and can hit the bullseye on a target with any gun. What good are they going to able to do it a field over run with mediocre agents." 

Mrs. Kim agreed whole heartedly she had not spent so much time and energy training her child to become musicians who merely watched for the shadows. But Mrs. Bang was glad for she had the softest heart and she would rather have her children become famous idols than have then die to young in the field. 

 

And so the Eun ah, Mir, Chansung and Sunggyu continued to train both as musicians and spies. They worked hard to become good enough to become excepted into the entertainment companies. Sunggyu into Woolim, Mir into J.Tune and Chansung into JYP. Each debuted and became big stars. Within their groups their weren't the most outgoing but they hide their secrets well. 

They played their roles perfectly, constantly fighting off the Shadow's influences within the music industry, everything ran smoothly but hat all change the day they got the call about the death of one of the agents.


 

Hello readers here is just a short chapter to introduce you to the idea and to hopefully give you some background on their lifes. I am starting the next chapter now so will upload it as soon as possible. The next chapter will start from the modern day just after Ricky has been killed.

Thank you for the comments and the suscribers. You guys are awesome. Hope you enjoy