Getting together

Power of Three

 

Sunggyu sat on his bike looking across the street at the seemingly innocent building but the sight of the building brought chills to his very core. The building happened to be his dorm and the people inside were his fellow Infinite members. He slowly took off his helmet and scolded himself, he could face down thousands of deadly ninja's, evil masterminds and crazy fans but he was terrified of the reaction he would get when he walked into the dorm.

He swung his leg over the bike and began to tentatively walk towards the entrance to the building. A shrill sound of his phone ringing had him jump and curse. He looked at the number and was suprised to see that t belonged to Mir.

"Mirah did everything go okay?"

Sunggyu was suprised that it wasn't Mir's raspy voice on the other side but some one else. 

"Sunggyu its me Byeonghee, I mean G.O. You need to get here, to our dorm, NOW."

Sunggyu was a bit taken back by the desperation in G.O's voice and he knew that something bad must have happened. "Okay I am on my way, Where is Mir is he okay?"

G.O let out a small sob "No some guys pitched up here and they hurt Mir, he got stabbed and now he won't wake up. Oh my God there is so much blood I think he might die but you have to help, please."

Sunggyu was already on the bike an starting it up before G.O had finished his sentence.He felt drop, they had all been hurt before but this was different the Shadows wanted them dead and he knew that the youngest of the three could become irrational if anyone threatened his group.

"Okay just keep pressure on the wound and I will be there as soon as I can."

He dodged in and out of the crazy Seoul traffic grateful that he had the motorbike. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Mir's dorm come into his sights and accelerated further ignoring the angry shouts from the disgruntled drivers. He skid into a parking space next to Mir's badly parked Ferrari and without much thought jumped off his bike.

He ran through the doors and up the numerous flights of stairs. He had been to Mir's place of residence only once but he had a great memory. He took the stairs two at a time, skidding around the corners with inhuman speed. He smirked despite himself wondering what his group members would say if they saw him now.

He reached the floor he needed and ran to the door he needed. He quickly pulled out his cellphone and texted Chansung Get your members and get to my dorm. Mir's hurt. Don't worry though I have everything sorted.

He kicked open the door and was immediately hit by the smell of blood. He strode in and stared at the scene in front of him.

Joon was hunched over and cradling the unconscious Mir while Seungho was trying desperately to block the wound. He cleared his throat to announce his presence.

The members of MBLAQ looked in his direction each of them with different expressions of worry, fear and anger. Sunggyu rushed over to Mir and felt for a pulse, relieved when he felt a faint but still recognizable one.

"How long has he been out?"

Seungho stumbled with his words "about 10 minutes maybe a bit more."

Sunggyu nodded and went to grab Mir but Joon only pulled Mir closer to his chest.

Sunggyu clenched his hands in frustration "I need to carry him to the car so I can save him. Don't you want me to help me."

Joon narrowed his teary eyes and struggled to his feet. "Of course I want you to save him but I will carry him."

Sunggyu shrugged before he turned to Seungho "Do you have the keys to your van?" Seungho nodded and ran off to grab them. 

Once they were all ready Sunggyu lead them down the stairs as fast as they could move. He held up his hand as he did a quick sweep of the covered parking lot. He saw a dark figure flutter past the far wall. He cursed under his breath and signaled them to be quiet. they crept to MBLAQ's van, although Joon had difficulty because of the boy in his arms that moaned in pain if he was jolted to much.

They reached the van and Sunggyu turned to Seungho "Get in the van and lock the doors, if I am not back in...3 minutes then I want you to floor it. Go to my dorm, tell Chansung that until I get back he is in charge."

Seungho just nodded as he had seen so much that night that a unicorn could run past at that moment and that wouldn't have shocked him. they climbed into the car, while Joon lay Mir carefully across the back sit resting the youngers head on his knee and gently his hair.He had no idea why he was acting like this and why he felt so protective towards him.

Joon had always been confused about his feelings towards the younger and so had done the only thing he could think about doing and that was to ignore the boy and treat him badly.  He didn't pay any attention to what was going on around him and so was shocked when G.O suddenly leaned over him from the back seat to yell at Seungho "It has been been 3 minutes so we should probably leave right?"

"Just wait a little longer okay, he could jus be a little busy" Seungho peered out of the window with a worried look on his face. He turned back to face Joon when he felt a hand land on his shoulder "Seungho we have to go otherwise we may not be able to save Mir."

He nodded dejectedly and started the car. He was their leader and he would be damned if he allowed any of them to die on his watch and with that thought he speed off towards Infinite's dorm.

 

Chansung walked slowly up the stairs towards 2pm's dorms the whole time rehearsing what he would say to his friends. "guys I am a spy who...no. Okay so don't panic but I was raised to be an assassin. Oh definitely not" He took a deep breath and reached for the door handle. He was taken aback when the door flung open and two pairs of hands grabbed and pulled him in. He squealed and went to lash out at the attackers but was only mildly surprised when he heard Junsu groan in pain when his elbow connected with his stomach.

"Ouch why did you do that, you ?" asked the Daegu grandfather who was now rolled into the fetal position on the floor.

Chansung just rolled his eyes and pulled his other arm from Wooyoung's grasp "Well you moron you should not have grabbed me like that, I thought you were Shadow agents. I could have seriously hurt you, so technically it was your fault, hyung!"

Taecyeon cleared his throat and glared at the youngest of the group "Time to confess, maknae. What in hell's name is going on and why who are Shadow agents? Yah pay attention to me when I am talking to you."

But Chansung wasn't listening as he read the text he had just received from Sunggyu. He growled slightly before he began to herd his hyungs towards the door. "Yah maknae have you gone mad, we are not sheep you can't just push us around like this. Hey are you even listening to me?" 

"Nope I never listen to you hyung." Chansung said as he lead them down the stairs towards the group's van.

"Besides right now we are in trouble and so I need to get you guys to a place of safety AND THEN I promise I will explain everything. No hurry up and get in the flipping car."

And so 2PM climbed into the car with only a few mumbles to show their dissatisfaction of been ordered around by their youngest member. Chansung closed the sliding car door and thought to himself how hard it was to raise such hopeless guys.

He climbed into the driver's seat and grinned maniacally "Yo belt up, I have a tendency to drive  bit recklessly." His smile must have fully got the point across as the members scrambled to put the seatbelts on before Chansung pulled off with lightening speed. 

 

Sunggyu crouched down behind the rust bucket of a car and peered behind it. He ducked back into cover and planned his attack, there were at least eight low level Shadow agents waiting by the exit of the parking lot. He knew that he would have to split them apart so that he would have a better chance at beating them and that meant using his brains and some useful tricks.

He looked at his watch knowing that he would never make it back to the van on time which meant that Chansung would have to deal with al the frantic members and the injured Mir. He grimaced at the fact that he would have have to rely fully on Chansung but he knew that the second eldest could handle things for a while.

And with that he put his plan into action...

 

Seungho pulled up into the parking lot outside of Infinite's at the same time that the 2pm members where once again been herding out of the car. Chansung rushed over and yanked open the door. The sight of the usually bouncy maknae just lying pale and seemingly lifeless there almost broke his heart but he had to remember his training as he steeled his emotions and ordered them all upstairs.

He was thankful that Infinite lived on the bottom floor as Chansung needed to treat Mir as soon as possible. He knocked on the door and a voice answered on the other side "Who is it? Sunggyu told us not to let anyone in"

Chansung slightly cursed "It is Hwang Chansung, I work with Sunggyu and he told me to come here and so right now you need to let me in because I need to patch some one up before they bleed to death."

The door opened slightly, which was enough for Chansung to force himself through. He stepped over the youngster on the floor feeling bad that he had knocked over the maknae of the group but he didn't have time for apologizes as he ushered MBLAQ and 2 pm into the dorm. He shut the door behind him and locked it. 

He turned and came face to face with an angry looking Dongwoo who opened his mouth to scold Chansung but the beastly idol had no time for such things and so pushed the other boy aside while guiding the exhausted looking Joon who was still holding up a very pale and ill looking Mir.

"Where is Sunggyu's room?" he asked hoping for a quick and easy answer

Woohyun appeared from behind the sofa "Oh my god is that Mir, is he okay? Where is Sunggyu, why isn't he back yet?"

Chansung was starting to get frustrated with all the questions. "Sunggyu's room?" he growled out.

Woohyun just pointed to the largest room. Chansung turned to Joon and pulled Mir from his arms. "Seungho you are in charge for a bit and Taecyeon don't break anything while I am busy." and with that he rushed into Sunggyu's room and slammed the door behind him.

 

And so the members of MBLAQ, Infinite and 2PM could do nothing but sit and wait for some one to tell them what the hell was going on.

 

 


Hello readers sorry I have taken so long to update and the crappiness of this chapter. I promise the next one will be better however I don't know when I will be update again as I have 4 research projects due in the next two weeks but after that I will update more often.

Thank you everyone! Enjoy the story!!!!!