Primrose house

Power of Three

Sunggyu lowered his binoculars and pressed his finger against the earpiece. "East perimeter is clear."

He waited for a second hearing only static until Chansung's voice sounded "North sides clear too. Meet up at rendevous?"

Sunggyu "Roger that, then we proceed to the objective."

Sunggyu stood up from the bush where he had been surveying the house. H carefully made his way to he front of the house or rather mansion which was surrounded by an extremely high wall and the whole property was safely nestled in a valley far out of the way from prying tourists or locals. It was beautifully named Primrose house which if memory served correctly was the name of their grandmother.

Chansung and Sunggyu had spent an hour scanning the walls and another walking around the gardens making sure that it was safe. They had come across many y traps but they were inactive as the key had seemingly shut it down when they had entered the gardens.

The two boys meet up at the front of the house and peered up at the large house. 

"I wonder why he rebuilt it?" asked Chansung.

Sunggyu shrugged, it was an exact replica of the mansion where they had all once lived minus the smaller homes that had dotted the surrounding grounds. "Maybe he knew that we would need it one day."

Chansung crossed his arms, "Well lets just hope that it is nothing like the first one otherwise we are pretty much screwed."

Sunggyu turned his head to glare at the other boy who merely rolled his eyes "Oh please like you weren't thinking it. The first Primrose house was infiltrated by Shadow agents and resulted in the deaths of almost 100 people including our biological parents. So don't glare at me like that. I am glad that Mir isn't here this would have been a huge blow on his emotional state."

Sunggyu nodded wondering how the youngest was coping looking after the 3 groups. He inserted the key into the lock and twisted it. "Hey did you know he was having problems with MBLAQ?"

Chansung nodded as he shielded his eyes against the sun. Sunggyu had pushed open the door but barred the entrance "Wait then why didn't you tell me, I am the oldest and have a right to know!"

Chansung merely raised an eyebrow and pushed past. "He came to me a few months back asked if we could talk. He said that he felt unwanted and was thinking about leaving. I told him to stick it out, groups only last a few years anyway. I told him to think of it as a test in which when he passes he will be moved to another assignment where people like him. The reason he didn't come to you is because you would go all superior leader on him and talk about duty and honor so your like a cactus where I am soft and caring like a bunny."

Sunggyu closed the door behind him "Like hell you are! I take care of you guys."

Chansung turned to Sunggyu and smiled "Hyung you are so cute. You are a great leader and a talented singer but well to be honest your people skills kinda . Listen he wants some one to tell hi that he is awesome and that people like him and the rest of MBLAQ have no idea what they are missing not lectures about work."

Sunggyu frowned and was about to answer when he realized that Chansung had wondered off and had found the generator. 

"Oh what does this button do." Chansung sang to himself as he flipped the switch. The generator coughed to life before settling to a low hum. Chansung grinned as he went off to explore the rest of the house with a reluctant Sunggyu  following behind. 

 

MBLAQ watched wearily from the other side of the room watching Mir chat with the others. Sungyeol was doing some strange dance that Junsu was attempting to copy but was booed off by Wooyoung and Nickhun.

Mir had only come out of the bathroom after an hour. For all intents and purposes he seemed normal except for the fact that his eyes where bloodshot but that could be passed as not enough sleep. Mir wouldn't even look at the other members of MBLAQ up to a point where Dongwoo, the most obvious person there had asked Mir if something was wrong.

Mir had just smiled sweetly and replied that he now knew his place.  

Mir laughed at the Sungyeol's antics wishing that he had been placed in Infinite instead. He felt some one tap his shoulder, it was Thunder. The boy quickly handed him his cellphone "You got a message. Mmm can we please talk." Mir took the phone and opened it up.

Mission is ago. Transport precious cargo to coordinates

Mir rolled his eyes at Sunggyu's text before turning to the others "Alright precious cargo get your stuff together we are moving out.  We split up into three cars. I will drive one of the cars, Taecyeon you drive the other and Junho you the other. Everyone else split yourselves accordingly. We move out in 10."

 

Mir looked up Infinite's dorm. He wondered if any of them would return. He shook his head of such thoughts and turned to the cars that sat waiting. He climbed in the driver's seat and  began prepping the mini van when he stopped. He turned his head to the right and then behind him. He groaned and swore. Of course he would be stuck with the people he really didn't want to see at the that very moment.

The members of MBLAQ looked backed all nervously smilng at him. He was about to say something when the back door slid open and Hoya climbed in.

"The other cars are full mostly with Dongwoo's . He always packs to much and it is nothing ever useful. Sometimes I don't know what I see in the guy...I am interrupting something."

Mir narrowed his eyes before turning to face the front. "Nope you weren't. Lets get going so get strapped in."

 

The three cars finally pulled up at the large ironcast gates. Mir pulled out his cellphone so as to inform his hyungs that they had arrived. The ride to the house had been deathly silent and Hoya had felt incredibly uncomfortable. He knew something was up from the minute MBLAQ had arrived at their dorm. He silently thanked god that they had finally arrived and he wouldn't have to endure the harsh atmosphere in the car. 

The gates swung open allowing the cars entrance. The wheels crunched on the pebbled driveway. The mansion came in full view, it was built in an old European style and at first glance seemed normal and unassuming. Mir however was trained to see what was hidden. He had already made note of the laser sensors, the electric wires running across the steel enforced walls, the garden was surrounded by flood lights and he was certain that he had seen a gun turret up on the roof. He wondered what other measures his grandfather had taken in order to fortify this place.

Finally they arrived at the front of the house. Switching off the engines, the group of young men stepped out taking it their beautiful surroundings. Chansung was waiting by the door and came rushing out to meet them. He had a huge grin on his face which Mir perceived could only mean to things some one had complemented him or he had found the weapons room. Mir decided it wad the latter.

"Oh my Mir this house is fantastic. You should see all the awesome it has. I must admit the old fart outdid himself. And dammmmm you should see the weapons room, it has prototypes that aren't even in the military gun logs and there are so new light weight, Kevlar suits with self cooling units." Chansung clapped his hands with glee.

"Oh and once you are ready head to the comm room in the West wing, 3rd floor. Andrea needs to talk to use urgently. Sunggyu is up there now setting up the defense mechanisms for the house."

Changsung grabbed a few bags and skipped off with the bewildered members of 2PM in tow.

Mir just laughed at his hyungs excitement and went to grab the handle of his bag, however some one else had made to grab it too. He looked towards the figure thinking that it was perhaps Hoya or Woohyun instead he was sorely disappointed when he came face to face with Joon. He sighed and let go of the bag turning away from his band mate hoping he could get away. 

Joon however was having none of that and grabbed Mir around the arm. He wasn't going to let Mir go until he had heard Joon out. He would not allow Mir to leave the group and if he was honest with himself, he wouldn't allow Mir to leave him. He pushed the maknae against the side of the car. He expected a struggle from the youngest but was surprised when Mir just flopped against the car his face expressionless.

Joon swallowed and drew himself up to his full height.He leaned his body close to Mir's hoping that it would stop Mir from trying to escape.

"Okay I am sick and tired of all this fighting. I am tired of this angry attitude towards us, you can't ignore us for the rest of your life."

Mir looked up at Joon cold look on his face "Ah we finally see the true Joon. I knew that you cutesy attitude towards me was just an act. Oh and YOUR tired of MY attitude. I have acted this way for two, try been treated like that for 5 years by everyone close to you." He pushed forward but Joon's body held him in place and he was too tired and sore to fight.

"I know that we treated you badly and yes I wish I could take back the way we treated you but we can't. That is the past but we still have the future and the past two days have opened our eyes. We have grown up and we want to show you that we can be the hyungs that you want us to be. But you have to give us a chance! We are not MBLAQ without our crazy puppy who also happens to be a deadly assassin and despite what it looks like, I always feel better when you are around."

Mir suddenly looked a lot older than he was. His eyes were dull and tears seemed to glisten on the edges. "Hyung do you know how broke I am. I don't think I could ever truly trust you guys again."
 

Joon placed both his hands on either side of Mir's face, he had to get through the maknae. 

"You can. You can trust us...me. Mirea I want to be the person that you look up too and come to when you are sad or lonely. I want to protect you."

A tear slipped down Mir's cheek "Hyung you don't understand do you. You where the person I used to look up to and the person I wanted to be like. Why do you think I used to cling to you so much. You were my hero and you treated me like a disease yet no matter how you treat me whenever I see you my heart still beats like mad and my palms become all sweaty and you have no idea how much I hate myself for feeling that way."

Joon looked at Mir in confusion "What are you talking about?"

Mir let out a sad sigh "I am saying that what makes this whole situation so much worse is that no matter what you do to me, I still have feelings for you."

Joon backed up a bit "What type of feelings?"

Mir laughed bitterly "The kind of feelings that according to society a boy should have for a girl."

Joon removed his hands from Mir as if he had been burnt and took a few steps back looking at Mir like he was some kind of alien. Mir let out another bitter laugh except now it was laced with sadness. 

"And there it is. The look of disgust I always feared but you need not fear me. I will keep my problems to myself and keep away from you." 

He pushed past Joon and walked towards the house trying to keep himself from breaking down. He knew that Joon would reject him but he never knew how much it would hurt.

He suddenly felt himself been spun around and a rough pair of lips momentarily touch his. He felt a hand caress the side of his face. He opened his eyes when he felt the lips leave his. Joon was grinning like an idiot while still gently caressing Mir's cheek.

"You really like me?" Joon asked in a hopeful voice.

"Y..yeah." Mir managed to stutter out. 

Joon's grin somehow grew wider. "Well that is great because well I like you too."

He went to kiss Mir again but the maknae avoided it. He looked at Joon in confusion.

"But just now you looked disgusted when I told you I liked you."

Joon looked embarressed "Oh that wasn't disgust. I just had to many emotions running through me at once.  I was pleasantly surprised and confused because you see I have had feelings for you for a while but I kinda only found out about them yester...."

He was cut off as Mir pulled him forward and passionately kissed him. Mir felt the stress of the past few days slip away and instead found himself lost in the kiss. He couldn't believe he was actually kissing Joon and the other boy was kissing back with such unbridled lust.

"Um if you two have finished trying to eat each others faces then Mir you are needed in the comm room like immediately."

Mir pulled away and looked up towards the house. Chansung was standing there with an amused smile on his face. Mir felt a blush blossom on his cheeks  He walked towards the house but quickly turned back to Joon. 

"This better not be a joke or a trick to make me stay in MBLAQ because if it is then I will kill you...slowly and painfully."

Joon was still smiling like an idiot and only shook his head. Mir found himself smiling anyway and followed Chansung into the house.

Joon watched Mir walk away his eyes slipping to stare at the maknae's which was perfectly accentuated in the tight jeans he was wearing. He couldn't believe he had actually kissed Mir. He was glad that he had finally been able to make sense of his feelings and that Mir returned them, and now maybe just maybe Mir would forgive MBLAQ and want to stay with them.

He grabbed the final bag and rushed inside the house.

 


Hello lovely readers. Hope you like this chapter I know that it was a bit Mir-centric but I wanted to start fixing his problems.

Anywho read and enjoy!!