The plan

Power of Three

Sunggyu was absorbed in some blueprints when Mir and Chansung walked into the room. He looked up and glared at the two youngers ones.

"Oh nice of you to join us Mirea. Apparently you have more important things to do then stopping an evil organizations that wants to kill us and take over the world. But hey whenever you are ready."

Mir just rolled his eyes and sat down. Chansung looked up at Sunggyu "So what do we have hyung?"

Sunggyu pushed a button on the large console that was in front of him and the large screen behind him came to life.

"I have been going through some interesting documents that grandfather had. Apparently he had been researching all of the higher members of the Shadow Organization. Firstly we have Talisman."

A face appeared on the screen, His face was covered in tattoos all depicting demons eating people in the depths of hell. He was snarling at the camera and his eyes gave off a glint of madness and pure evil.

"What a cheery looking fellow." Chansung said as if he was commenting on the weather. Sunggyu continued

"This was the last known photograph of him taken eight years ago when he was arrested. He broke out not long after this was take. Fortunately we haven't had the pleasure of meeting him before because it seems he operates as a overlord to the criminal world. His duties seem to include that the Shadows get half of whatever each criminal makes and apparently he keeps the seedy underground in check so that each criminal element gets their fair share."

Mir scoffed "How sweet of them. We don't want the criminals to be robbed of their fair share now do we."

Sunggyu laughed and continued

"Then of course there is Nightshade, the cruel assassin who is hell bent on destroying us and the good we do.However according to the research there may be more to this shady character."

Mir sighed in frustration "Hyung enough without the suspense already just get to the point."

Sunggyu pouted "Geesh you guys never let me have any fun. Alright it would seem that the assassin is actually working for the organization against its will. Grandfather was able to recover some data in the form of bank transactions. Apparently the organization sends a fixed amount to an account belonging to a man called Yoo Gi Yeon."

Chansung cut Sunggyu off "What is his role, an informant?"

Sunggyu shook his head "No it would seem that he is just some farmer  but hear this he used to have three kids, a little boy and a set of twins- a boy and girl. According to the research he was in a huge amount of debt but one day he is able to pay of all his debts and buys a nice, new farm. When the authorities go to check it out they find that the twins are gone."

Mir raised an eyebrow "So he sold them to the shadows?"

Sunggyu smiled "It would seem like it yes. But there is something else too up until four years ago Mr. Yoo was receiving twice the amount that he is getting now. Then one day he recieves an email saying that one of his children had betrayed the order and they, the family, would be punished for it. The next morning when they woke they found their other child murdered with the words the sins of the child."

Chansung grimaced "Those bastards!"

"There is also a letter here that was addressed to the farmer and his family: Father I am sorry. You have lost two children in the space of a few days. I will not fail you. I will protect you and mother. For you I will be become the deadliest assassin the Shadows have ever know.I will become like those plants at the bottom of the garden- seemingly harmless but completely deadly-Nightshade, I believe it is called.

Mir nodded "So the Nightshade is one of the twins?"

Sunggyu nodded "Unfortunately Grandfather noted that all records of these twins have disappeared he only found out about them because a neighbor of the family remembered them."

Sunggyu pressed another button.

"Next we have Snake.."

The image of Mir's arch- enemy appeared on screen. Chansung growled at the imagine and Sunggyu shuddered slightly. They all hated and feared the man and rightfully so.

"According to Grandfather's records Snake was the one who attacked the house and killed our families. He is also a lot more powerful than previously presumed. It would seem that not only is he a high ranking member of the organization but is also the right hand man of the Shadow Master."

Chansung scrunched up his face in confusion "The who?"

"Shadow Master. From what I could fathom, there is some one who is in charge of the whole operation and he is called the Shadow Master. The man is a phantom, he technically doesn't exist. Apart from some criminal testimonies there is no other information but grandfather has noted that he is the circus master of these whole show."

Chansung slumped in his seat. Some days he wished that he was just the idol everyone thought he was. He would have no responsibilities and the fact of so many people wouldn't constantly rest on his shoulders. His thoughts were broken by the sound of ringing. He blinked and looked over at Sunggyu who was just as take back by the noise as Chansung was.

Mir rolled his eyes at his useless hyungs and walked over towards the console. He pushed a few buttons and a video popped up on the screen. It was Andrea. She was as always immaculately dressed in her uniform with her hair in a bun. In the background the boys could see a multitude of ananlysist working away at computors.

"I see that you have settled in alright. Have you had time to go through your grandfather's research?"

Sunggyu nodded

"Good, before he died you grandfather became a bit of a recluse. My predessecor said that he became obssed with tracking down the Shadow Organization. Listen while you guys were settling in I came up with a plan. The Shadow Organization is set out like a pyramid. The minions are the most and  are the base then we have the Shadow master's three disciplines. If we can take out those three then the base is useless and the top-the Shadow Master has no support."

Chansung nodded "We take them out and by doing that he and the organization loses power."

Mir bit his lip "But Andrea I don't think we are strong enough to take out all three. I mean we get our asses handed to us each time we meet with just one of them."

Andrea nodded "That may have been rue in the past but things will be different. In the past they would be on the offensive and would attack each of you individually. However now it will the power of you 3 against each one, you will be the aggressors and each time you will go in will a fool proof plan."

Sunggyu grinned "Andrea you are a genius!"

The girl onscreen shrugged nonchalantly but a small smirk could be seen on her face. "I know. Now I will send you whatever information I can one Snake, Talisman and Nightshade. It is up to you to plan it."

Sunggyu frowned "But why can't you come up with a plan?"

The girl raised an eyebrow "Because you are grown men and should use those brains of yours rather than relying on others. Besides I would rather keep this a secret. I have a suspicion that there may be a mole in HQ."

The boys looked at each other worry and confusion evident on their faces. 

"Why do you think that?" asked Mir

"Because there no way the Shadows could have known that Ricky was going to be collecting the data drive that night. The only way they could have know is if some one from our side had informed them. I have to go. But listen to me, the next few days will be a test of your character. You guys are strongest when you are together and you combine you strengths. So rest up a little and then show the Shadow Organization what happens when they mess with kickass idols."

And with that the screen blinked off.

The three turned to look at one another. Each had a determined look on their face and each had the same thought in their heads.

The Shadows were going down...once and for all.

 


My lovely readers. Here is the promised chapter, finally we are getting more into the action although there will still be loads of fluffy and angsty moments with all our pairings.

But seriously I wrote this chapter 8 times. And just when I thought it was done I decided I hated it and deleted the whole thing. So here is the finally draft, I know it is a little boring with a lot of dialogue but I needed them to start planning the mission.

Thank you so much for reading!!! Another chapter soon (hopefully)