Revealing the truth

Power of Three

Seungho paced the packed room while continuously muttering to himself. This however seemed to be getting on Junsu's nerves. The beastly idol shot to his feet "Will you shut the hell up and sit down, your irritating pacing is going to help no one"

This however seemed to infuriate MBLAQ's leader "Shut up you prehistoric ape. If it was your maknae in there dying then you to would be worried." Junsu lunged for Seungho's throat but Taecyeon intercepted trying to calm the angry man.

Sungyeol stood and held out his hands "Guys it will do us no good to fight with each other, Hoya here has explained that Sunggyu and obviously Mir and Chansung are some kind of special agents and we just have to trust that they know what they are doing. So we just have to be patient until some one can fully explain what is going on."

This time it was Nickhun that spoke up "He is right we just need to patient. Honestly I am terrified. Even more now that I have seen Mir but please trust in Chansung I am sure he can help."

The bedroom door creaked open to reveal an exhausted looking Chansung who was trying to wipe his stained hands. he rested his head against the door post and yawned.

Joon and the rest of MBLAQ rushed forward. "How is he." asked Thunder in a small voice.

Chansung gave a small smile "He will live but he has lot a lot of blood and so he is very weak. He will need to rest and I have set up an IV to keep him hydrating. Thankfully Sunggyu always has a perfectly stacked medicine cabinet, God knows we need it."

He looked to towards Woohyun who happened to be the closest Infinite member "Talking of that old man, is he not back yet?"

Woohyun could only shake his head afraid that he would throw up because of the overpowering stench of blood and the general shock of the night's events. 

 

Chansung clenched his jaw hoping that the leader of the Three was okay, one of them was already down and he was exhausted. He sighed deciding that the others needed to know the truth.

"Sit down everyone I think it is about time you knew who we really are."

The groups settled down each sticking together as they did. Chansung walked to the other side of the room and pulled up a chair. He sat with a heavy flop and began to speak, with his gaze on the ground.

Sunggyu, Mir and myself are part of a operation know as HQ, we are the good side or at least we protect the innocent and the good. The people that attacked Mir are agents for our rivals known as the Shadows. They have the evil, twisted fingers in every crime ring in the world. Our agents are put into every occupation in the world and given only one objective protect the innocent from the Shadows." He stopped to let the information to sink in.

"The three of us were born to the adopted children of HQ's most treasured assassin known only as the Blue Crane. Our real families were murdered when we were young in an attack on the family estate. We were adopted and raised by other agents. Then when we were deemed ready we were given our mission and that was to become members of kpop groups."

The atmosphere was tense and Chansung could understand why. They had all just found out that some one that had called a friend, a fellow member and some one that they shared most of their days with were liars.

 Junho opened his mouth to ask a question but was cut short as the front door swung open, Chansung cursed himself for taking of his gun holster and signaled for the others to stay quiet. He slowly made his way to the door grabbing the bamboo pillow that had been lying on the floor. He pulled it back as he saw the shadow of a lone figure and swung hard.

The figure dropped into a roll and came up straight into Chansung's face. He immediately dropped his guard "Thank god your back, are you hurt hyun?."

Sunggyu smirked "As if, oh and you might what to put that bamboo pillow down, you have no idea what L does with it."

Chansung dropped the pillow like it had burned his fingers "Eeuw." 

Sunggyu just laughed while he bolted the door. He suddenly became very serious "How is Mireu."

Chansung sighed "It was touch and go for a while, hyung he lost a lot of blood. I am glad you got their when you did otherwise..." he trialed off thinking of the consequences. Sunggyu nodded "He shouldn't have gotten so easily worked up if he had stayed calm and gone along with protocol then he wouldn't have been hurt but he lets his emotions get the better of him."

Chansung looked at the older boy "Hyung they are his group members and he cares about them. You would have done the same if Infinite had been threatened and so would have I if it had been 2PM. We are human too hyung, it is only naturally to care for others."

Sunggyu nodded knowing all to well about caring for others especially when it came down to one particular person. He followed Chansung into the living room and cringed at how packed it was. "Aish we are really going to have to find somewhere bigger."

Chansung nodded "But not today hyung, Mir shouldn't be moved yet. Oh and I have told them as much as I think they should know."

 

Woohyun heard the voice he had been hoping to hear for the past few hours, not believing that the other boy had only been gone for such a short time. The two agents walked into the room in deep conversation. Woohyun removed himself from the corner he had been backed up into and marched towards Sunggyu. He wanted answers and he wanted them now.

He pushed at the leader, ignoring the sorrowful face that Sunggyu aimed in his direction. "So was all this a lie? Did you actually ever care about us or we just a job fro you?"

Sunggyu reached out for Woohyun, but the other boy stepped back tears evident in his eyes. "No Namu, everything that I have ever felt for you guys is real. Yes I have to care for you guys but I think of it as like an extra duty of a leader. I love singing and I love Infinite. At first it was a job but it quickly turned into something I wanted to do. Please Woohyun don't hate me."

He reached out for the other again but Woohyun just slapped his hand away "Why should I believe you, you lying son of a . Just do you goddam mission and  then leave. We don't need you, we can look after ourselves."

With that he spun around and ran into Dongwoo's room, locking the door behind him. Sunggyu felt his heart drop, he knew that the members of Infinite would be angry and hurt especially Woohyun who depended on Sunggyu to be his unchanging support system but he had never expected those harsh words.

He felt a hand rest on his shoulder "Give him some time, hyung. It has been a shock for him, for all of them. Go wash up and I will make some food hey?"

Sunggyu nodded. Chansung clapped his hands "Alright guys what do you want to eat."

Dongwoo stood up "Well we don't have much but I will help you make some ramen. It will help calm me down." He walked over to Sunggyu and embrace him "Thank you hyung for always caring for us. Just don't go and get hurt like Mir okay."

"Ya I didn't get hurt that bad. Or perhaps I am so hopped up on medication right now that I can not feel anything."

Everyone's head turned to the source of the voice. Joon jumped up to help support the hunched over and very pale looking Mir. However the younger boy just held out his hand and walked with difficulty to Sunggyu and Chansung. 

"For the love of all things purple Chansung, where did you learn to do sutures, a flipping butcher's shop. I mean damn a child with knitting needles could have done a better job than this."

Chansung laughed "Glad to see your brain to mouth filter wasn't affected. Next time you have a run in with the Shadows maybe you can ask them to help fix it and give you some manners in the process."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes "Knock it off you two. We are in serious trouble so we need to come up with a plan but I think for now we should get some rest. Joon can you please this idiot back to my room. Chansung and Dongwoo it would be really nice to have some soju with the ramen right about now. Sungyeol and Sungjong can you please help our guests with some bedding. Everyone, I am very sorry for all of this, we will try to fix the situation but things are going to get a lot worse before they get better." 

And with that he strode of the washroom an air of authority surrounding him. 

 

Joon gently pulled Mir's arm across his shoulder but the maknae pulled away. He suddenly looked very young and vulnerable "It is okay hyung, I can see myself to bed. I don't want to be a burden to you and the others."

Joon tried again to help Mir to Sunggyu's room but to no avail, instead he had to walk behind the unsteady boy. Mir finally reached the bed and tried to sit down. He hissed as a sharp pain shot through his belly. Joon rushed forward and wrapped his arms around Mir carefully helping him into the bed, "Mirah please just let me help you."

Mir gently took Joon's hand in his own cold ones "Joonie hyung, it is okay you don't have to look after me, Sunggyu hyung only wanted you to bring me back here. You can go join the others, I can take care of myself, I always have."

Mir's words seemed to anger Joon "What do you mean take care of yourself, we look after you don't we?"

Mir just smiled sadly "That's just the thing hyung. It has always been this divide between you guys and me, none of you ever notice when I have gotten hurt I mean two days ago I got shot and none of you even noticed that I was limping. None of you have even noticed that I haven't eaten for four days, but than again you never realize when I go on my hunger strikes. I do them just to see if you guys do notice but... you never do. I am just the invisible maknae that no one wanted in the group in the first place. So you don't need to pretend that you care about me hyung because I know that none of you do. Besides when this all blows over I am going to put in my formal resignation from MBLAQ, so you won't have to deal with me anymore."

And with that he turned over not wanting Joon to see the tears that threatened to fall.

 


"OOOH will Woohyun forgive Sunggyu. Will Joon and the rest of MBLAQ learn to appreciate Mir more and change his mind about leaving. Will Chansung and Dongwoo burn the Ramen, tune in next time to find out"