Good will never win

Power of Three

The Shadow Master slammed his fists down on the desk causing it to shake with the force of his anger. Nightshade and Snake jumped at his outburst but tried quickly to cover up their reactions.

"How the hell could you let this happen. Talisman is in the clutches of our enemy and when the hell did they get so ballsy?"

Neither answered their boss as neither wanted to endure his wrath. 

He paced back and forth, his face twisted in anger and something akin to confused. Snake raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Nightshade although he could not see the assassin's reaction through the mask that covered its face. The assassin shrugged and put a gloved finger to where it's mouth was meant to be. Snake shivered, he disliked the assassin almost as much as he hated the Shadow Master. Nightshade was an odd character who rarely spoke and wore the full body suit and mask 24/7. Snake and Talisman would often joke that the assassin would shower in the suit. He didn't really like Talisman either, the man was covered in tattoos and was too full of himself. The sound of his name been called brought him back to reality.

"Snake we can not allow Talisman to spill any of our secrets. We need him back and we need him back NOW!"

Snake nodded "But sir we have no idea where the three are hiding. They practically dropped off the radar yesterday."

The Shadow Master sat down and crossed his legs. Steepling his fingers together he looked off into the distance as if to appear thoughtful. Snake resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"That is true so instead we will make them bring Talisman to us." He flicked his hand and Nightshade bowed before leaving the room. Snake pulled a face, angry that he was not partial to the secret hand gestures.

"And how, Sir are we going to do that?"

The Shadow Master smiled cruelly, his perfect teeth sparkling in the artificial lamp light.

"We will offer them something they can't refuse."

He laughed then, the chilling sound sending shivers down Snake's spine.

 

The car came to a stop, the wheels making the stones underneath it rustle together. Chansung turned the engine off and turned to Sunggyu. He noticed that the other boy had become very pale and that he was cradling his hands in his blood soaked t-shirt. Chansung gently pulled Sunggyu's hands away from the shirt so that he could asses the damage. He grimaced, the leader's hands looked like they had been shredded. 

"This looks really bad Gyu." He sighed and shifted in his seat so that he could face the occupants in the back seat.

"Mirea take Sunggyu. Wrap his hands and give him some morphine. Then you and your new pet monkey can make some food for the others. They probably feel neglected."

Chansung ignored the look that Hyuk gave him as they climbed out of the car. Mir opened the front door and carefully pulled Sunggyu out. Chansung leaned forward.

"Oh and send Junsu down here will you. I need some one strong to help carry the blubbering idiot in the back out."

Mir raised an eyebrow as he wrapped an arm around Sunggyu.

"Why Junsu, why not Nickhun or Taecyeon?"

Chansung smiled little a naughty five year.

"Because I am going to need some one who complains loudly than Talisman and Junsu is known for his...complaining."

Mir laughed and started dragging Sunggyu to the front door with Hyuk walked behind carrying Mir's rifle case.

 

The three groups had off doing their own thing when they heard the car roll up. They had naturally all ran to the front door to await their missing members. Woohyun was naturally the most worried and he shifted from foot to foot. He felt a hand rest on his shoulder, it was Dongwoo. The second eldest smiled at him and told him not to worry.

He looked over at the other groups. 2pm had spent most of their day in the massive gym located in East wing while MBLAQ had spent the day holed up in one of the rooms. Woohyun naroowed his eyes at the appearance of the latter group. He didn't hold much love for MBLAQ, the only one he liked was Mir, his fellow 91-liner and close friend. The friendship they shared meant that he knew all about the way MBLAQ treated Mir and how it affected the group's maknae. 

He looked away just as Thunder looked up having felt eyes on him. He saw Woohyun shifting his gaze away as well as the look on his face. Thunder worried away at his lip, he wondered if Mir's friend knew about their treatment of the maknae . He shivered at that thought, he knew how close the 91 line were and the fact that they told each other everything not to mention how many of them there were.

He was pulled away from his musings as the door opened revealing a bloody covered Sunggyu been dragged through the door by a tired looking Mir. Hoya and Taecyeon had rushed forward to relieve more of the heavy load. Mir let out a deep breath and clutched at his lower back his face scrunched up in pain. Seungho went over to him and placed his hand over Mir's. Thunder was pleasantly surpirsed that Mir didn't push him away which could be seen as a great success for the group. 

"Junsu hyung, Chansug asked if you could please go help him. He is still in the car." 

Junsu nodded and walked briskly out of the door. Mir beckoned for Hoya and Taecyeon to follow him, while Woohyun followed closely behind with a look of fear and worried etched deeply into his face. Thunder was so busy watching the scene that he didn't  see the strange boy until he had run up behind Mir.

"Mir watch out." Thunder yelled alerting the others to the stranger's presence. Mir spun around a deadly look on his face but it quickly softened when he realised that it was Hyuk. He slung his arm over the boy and grinned.

"No worries guys, this is Hyuk and he is one of us." He frowned and turned to Hyuk whispering in his ear.

"Will you take Sunggyu and wrap his hands while I deal with the confused civilians."

Hyuk smiled and nodded. 

"Okay Mir hyung. Come on guys lets go patch Sunggyu hyung up."

Mir waited until the others had left before he spoke.

 "Have you guys eaten today?"

Sungyeol shook his head vigourlessly.

"We were all too worried to eat and besides no one is willingly to make food for everyone."

Mir looked thoughtful for a minute.

"Okay well then how about we all help out. Make it a bit of a party."

The others nodded.

"Cool then I will meet you guys in the kitchen but I first want to speak to my group."

 

Junsu eyed Chansung like he had gone mad.

"YOU want ME to help you drag THAT inside? Have you gone completely insane, he looks like a murder." 

Chansung smiled slightly.

"He is a murderer but if he tries anything I will put a bullet in his groin."

Junsu looked taken aback while Talisman swung his head towards Chansung.

"You wouldn't."

Chansung smirked but didn't answer. He grabbed Talisman under the armpit and dragged him quite roughly out of the car. Junsu hurried over and grabbed the side although he continued to stare at Talisman like the criminal would grow another head or something. 

 

Hyuk carefully wound the bandge around Sunggyu's injured hands. The older boy wasn't already started to get some colour back on his cheeks but Hyuk put it down to the fact that he was high on morphine. He had dismissed Taecyeon and Hoya after he saw the way they flinched back at the sight of the blood.

He wondered if he should give Sunggyu Andrea's message but one look at the leader's face told him that he wouldn't remember it. That left telling Chansung which he wasn't overly excited for. He had figured that the second eldest disliked him for whatever reason but he was okay with that, Chansung would eventually come around.

He pushed Sunggyu down ever so gently onto the hospital bed before getting up to check that  the drip was working properly. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. He cringed.

"Heyyyyy hyung."

"Where are you, you went out for milk 8 HOURS AGO. Sanghyuk are you doing drugs, did some one kidnap you. Oh my god are you okay, did they hurt you, tell me where they touched you."

N's voice became more shrill as his imagine began to run away with him. Hyuk smiled slightly at his leader's mother like tendencies.

"I am okay UMMA, I just ran into a few friends who really needed my help and I forgot to call. I am very sorry. Listen don't wait up I am going to stay for dinner and then I have my extra practices."

N was silent for a moment and when he spoke again, his voice was low and over dramatic.

"You should have called Hyuk. I have a migraine now from worrying about you...."

Hyuk heard rustling on the phone along with N's protest. The voice that came over was soft, it was Leo.

"Hyuk where are you."

Hyuk looked around nervously as if Leo was in the room with him.

"I am at a friend's house, hyung."

"Which friend?"

"Eh, Mir from MBLAQ." 

There was silence on the other side for a second.

"Since when have you been friends with Mir?"

"Just recently." 

Leo sighed on the other side and then spoke in a voice that he reserved for Vixx's maknae. It was filled with affection and worry yet had a stern undertone. 

"Just promise me that you are okay and that you aren't doing anything that can get you hurt."

Hyuk felt guilt and sadness wash over him. He hated lying to his group especially as they had finally accepted him as one of the group. He covered the speaker with his shirt.

"Sorry...crrr...we are....shhhhhssss....breaking up....crrrrshhhs...bye."

He put down the phone and shoved it back in his pocket. Looking back to make sure that Sunggyu was comfortably asleep, Hyuk opened the door and was quite surprised to find Woohyun standing outside the door, worrying etched into his features.

"Is he okay? Can I go in?"

Hyuk shrugged.

"Yeah he will be fine, he is just asleep at the moment but I am sure he wouldn't mind some one been there with him."

Woohyun grinned and hurried over to Sunggyu's side. He went to grab the bandaged hand but though otherwise. He located a chair and pulled it up alongside the bed. Sitting down in the chair he lovingly caressed the top of Sunggyu's head.

Hyuk watched the exchange from the doorway, he smiled at the scene before quietly slipping away.

 

Chansung clicked the last shackle onto Talisman's leg. He was actually glad that their grandfather had built a set of prisons cells and an interrogation room into the basement of the mansion.

"Thanks Junsu you can go upstairs and eat."

Junsu however hesitated at the doorway.

"Chansung. You are not going to like, torture him are you."

Chansung was taken aback by the fear in his friends voice. He couldn't believe that Junsu was actually scared of him. He ushered Junsu out the room, he closed the door behind him and placed his hands on Junsu's shoulder's. He looked into his friend's eyes and tried to betray as much sincerity as he could.

"Junsu that man in there is a murderer. He has information that we need so that we can bring down his organisation. He may ge=ive me the information but you have to understand that I will have to whatever I can to get the information."

Junsu furrowed his brows and took a step back. His face was filled with both terror and disgust.

"If you torture that man then how are you any better than him and his organization."

Chansung blinked slowly and wondered how his friend could say something like that. They were the good guys and sometimes in order to protect the innocent they had to resort to evil methods. He attempted to explain this to Junsu but they other boy cut him him off with a wave of his hand.

"I don't want to hear it Chansung. I just don't understand how you can call yourself good and then turn around and torture someone."

He stormed out of the door stumbling slightly as he had to maneuver around Hyuk who had just appeared in the doorway. Chansung bristled slightly at the sight of the other boy. He turned away from Hyuk.

"Sorry Chansung hyung but can I please talk to you. It is kind of urgent."

Chansung scrunched up his nose "Eh sorry I kind of have to interogate the suspect."

Hyuk stepped into the room.

"Well hyung you may want to hear what I have to say?"

Chansung turned his head towards Hyuk.

"Oh yeah and why is that."

Hyuk gave a lopsided smile.

"Because it is a message from Andrea and she thinks there is a mole in HQ."

 

The members of MBLAQ filed into the empty room while Mir closed the door behind him. He took two deep breaths to calm his racing nerves finally he turned to others. They all looked a little worried. Seungho's dark circles seemed to have doubled in size while G.O looked like he hated slept in days, as his eyes were bloodshot. Thunder looked like someone haad stolen all his candy and then had kicked him. Joon, well Mir couldn't bring himself to look at Joon. He was more than a little confused about his feelings for Joon at the moment.

He clapped his hands together making the others jump sightly.

"Okay I have decided to give you guys a chance. I love you guys even though you hurt me so badly besides I still have a responsibility to look after you. Today I kind of realised how important friends are because they are always there to help you even though I was the only one that actually did anything. So I will not leave MBLAQ."

The other members seemed shocked at the statement before the all surged forward. They pulled Mir into a group hug wile they all laughed with happiness. After what seemed like an enternity they finally let go. Mir couldn't help but grin at their actions. They pulled away slightly away from Mir but still in his intimate space. Mir smirked.

"I have given you another chance but I swear if any of you start treating me like crap again, just remember I am a spy and I know where to hide a body."

He didn't have time to enjoy the member's reactions when his comm sounded in his ear. He turned away from the others, he had forgotten about his comm.

"This is Mir."

Chansung answered on the other side

"Mirea get down to the cells, you little friend has something very interesting to tell us."

 

 


Hello Lovely readers. Here is your chapter and I hope you liked it. Not much romance lately but alas there will be in the next chappie.