When Shadows strike

Power of Three

The three boys stood with their guns cocked pointing straight at the door.

"Sunggyu, orders please." asked Mir

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes "This is a difficult situation boys so I am giving the kill orderbut try not to kill unless it is absolutely necessary."

The door slowly opened and the atmosphere grew more tense and figure stepped into the room. The temperature in the room seemed to drop at the appearance of the figure. Shadow agents stepped around Nightshade, they slowly swarmed around the three agents. It was deadly quiet as they for some one to make the first move.

Nightshade brought up its gloved hand pointing at the three surrounded agents. It drew its fingers against its neck signaling the start of the fight. The Shadow agents immediately attacked but the Three were ready.

 

One Shadow leaped at Chansung but the beastly idol twisted his body easily evading the agent. The Shadow stumbled at the unexpected dodge and Chansung used  this error to bringing his hand against the man's temple effectively rendering him unconscious. he had little time to celebrate as two other agents appeared in front of him. He quickly assessed the situation before he kicked out at the couch. The light furniture caught the one agent but the other had fast reflexes,the agent jumped over the couch in a very ninja like move. Chansung merely raised an eyebrow before grabbing Myungsoo's bamboo pillow off the floor. "Sorry mate I will buy you another one." before swinging the pillow across the man's face effectively. He turned to see three more agents stalking towards him. He grinned "Bring it on."

 

Mir fly kicked a Shadow in the head, he was desperately trying to ignore the throbbing in his side. he knew that this would cause more problems but he would deal with the consequences later. He grabbed the closest agent and brought his knee against the man's groin as hard as he could. The agent fell with a squeak but victory was short lived as Mir felt his arms been restrained from behind. The agent who had grabbed him lifted him off the ground while two others advanced on him. He growled in frustrated and shouted out as he kicked out at the oncoming agents catching one in the throat and the other across the nose, both fell. He leaned back effectively flipping himself over his assailants shoulder. The surprised agent didn't have enough time to understand what had just happened as he felt his legs been knocked out from underneath him. Mir turned to his next target.

 

Sunggyu on the other hand had become the target of Nightshade. The dark assassin slowly waltzed forward, Sunggyu fired a shot but the assassin dodged it, kicking up its leg knocking Sunggyu's gun from his hand. He swung out his hand but the assassin evaded it easily. Sunggyu remained calm knowing that getting frustrated would be a bad idea. Nightshade attacked suddenly leaping at his like an animal, Sunggyu was caught off guard as he fell backwards. Nightshade was able to land a powerful punch to his stomach. Sunggyu doubled over but quickly saw that he had an advantage. He wrapped his arms around the assassin's waist and pushed. He was able to push Nightshade against the wall surprised at how thin the assassin actually was however he had little time to contemplate the assassin further as said person brought their sharp elbow down on Sunggyu's back. He released his hold thankfully just in time to miss the knee that had been aimed at his face. 

  

Chansung had honestly underestimated the situation. He had already taken out most of the agents but he was trying to fight off five agents at once while trying to fight his way to Mir who was struggling because of his injury. He saw a particularly large fellow stalking towards the injured maknae. Chansung called out the rapper's name but had no idea if the other heard as he felt something strike his leg, falling to his knees he clutched at his injured leg. He tried to get up but a fist to his face stopped that snapping his head backwards. He tried to recover but another blow came to his face and then another. He could taste blood in his mouth which he spat out at the agents feet. This wasn't the brightest idea as the agent growled and upholstered his gun. He put it underneath Chansung's chin "ready to die, you ugly ." Chansung looked the agent straight in the eyes "Kill me and I will come back to haunt the out of you." 

The agent growled " this." before swinging the of his gun against Chansung's temple. The last thoughts before unconsciousness took him were "well at least I am not dead."

 

Mir heard his name been screamed out. He turned in the direction of the sound in time to see Chansung fall as one of the agents slashed their knife against his thigh. Mir stumbled off in the direction of Chansung but his way was blocked by a very large agent. Mir's eyes widened as he took in the large bulk of the agent. "Oh ." he swore under his breath.He pointed at the agent his palm facing up and summoned the man over. The agent lumbered over swinging his meaty fists at Mir's head but thankfully Mir was still faster than the half giant. He ducked and upholstered his gun firing off two shots into the giants side. However this didn't do anything but infuriate the giant who charged forward. Mir squeaked as the giant grabbed him using the boys tight collar as a grip. Mir started slapping at the hand. "Get you sweaty hands off me you ape." The giant growled again before he threw Mir across the room. The youngster bounced off the wall before he fell to the ground, unconscious.

 

Sunggyu's fight with the Nightshade wasn't going any better. The assassin was non-human nor did it seem to feel any pain. Sunggyu wiped at his head to stop the blood from his head wound from getting into his eye. The assassin had launched a glass at him and the impact had made him fall. He now tried to stumble to his feet but Nightshade sent a kick in his direction catching him on the side of his head. A flash of bright lights went of behind his eyes. He felt something heavy hit his chest and he fell backwards. He managed to open his eyes to see Nightshade straddling him. The assassin raised its gloved hand with a glinting knife in it.

"SUNGGYU. NO!!!"

Both the assassin and Sunggyu turned towards the noise. It was Woohyun who had been in Dongwoo's room when all hell had broke lose and the Shadows had attacked. The boy had been listening to his music with earphones on. He had pulled them out when he had heard a gunshot. Bombarded by the noise of a small battle going on the outside of the room he had gone to investigate. He had no idea what to do and so he had slowly snook to the door and had pulled it open. The first thing he saw made his heart stop in terror. A ninja like person sat on Sunggyu, a knife in hand aimed straight at the leader's heart. He had called out, he couldn't allow anything to happen to Sunggyu.

Nightshade slowly turned its head back to Sunggyu who was staring at Woohyun with absolute fear. "Woohyun run!"

Nightshade leapt up and with inhuman speed ran across the room and grabbed the singer. The assassin placed Woohyun in front and put its knife against his neck. Nightshade cocked its head waiting for Sunggyu's response. The leader had been slower to react but he had still managed to pull out his gun and was no pointing it at Nightshade. His heart was beating frantically and his hand was shaking. 

Nightshade used the knife to point at Gyu's gun before waving it in a motion that signaled that the assassin did not want the gun to be pointed in its direction. Sunggyu lowered the gun placing it on the ground. "Just let him go okay this is between me and you."

Nightshade shook its head and pulled Woohyun closer to it. Woohyun whimpered as the knife bit into his flesh. Sunggyu took a step forward restraining himself from running to grab Woohyun.  

 

"Hey , if you value you life let the boy go and get the out of here." All eyes turned to the door way where Andrea and a few HQ agents stood guns in hand.

Nightshade looked around realizing that the five remaining Shadow agents where no match for the large number of HQ agents. Nightshade hissed and threw Woohyun towards Sunggyu who caught him. Nightshade walked past Andrea who put out here hand and placed her hand on Nightshades shoulder "Run home ." A hiss came from under the hood before it moved away from Andrea and swept out of the room. The Shadow agents followed Nightshade running off into the night.

Woohyun clung to Sunggyu sobbing at the thought that his life had been threatened. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around his friend. "Shh you are safe now I will protect you I promise." He looked up at Andrea who was ordering the HQ agents to arrest the unconscious Shadow agents.  

Andrea walked over to Chansung, she bent down and slapped him hard across the face. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked slowly. "Get up loser." She stood and walked over to Mir. She lightly patted his face "Mirea wake up sweetheart." Mir slowly opened his eyes and groaned. 

"Why didn't you kill the Nightshade?" asked Sunggyu.

"And why do I get slapped and Mir gets woken up with kisses and hugs."

Andrea sighed and shooed the HQ agents with their new captives. "We need the Nightshade alive. If I had killed the assassin today then how would we get the coordinates to their hideout. Oh and I slapped you because I do not like you and thought that you deserved it."

She smirked slyly before flipping her hair over her shoulder "Perhaps you guys should find better shelter. She withdrew a thick envelope from her own bodysuit. "Your grandfather left this to my predecessor. Orders were to give it to you when the need arise and I daresay that the need has arisen." She handed it to Sunggyu.

"Take care of you members. I will call you in a bit with the information that I have gathered. Good day boys." and with that she waltzed out. Mir sat on the couch holding his wounded side and leaned back. 

"Yo some one should let the others out."

Chansung groaned and limped over to the door. He knocked on the door calling out that it was safe.

Mir looked at Sunggyu. "So now what boss?"

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun closer and looked at the envelope "Now we see what grandfather let us."

 


Hey readers here is another update as a way to apologize for the lack of update in a while. Hope you enjoy it!!!