Meeting with HQ

Power of Three

 

Mir's Ferrari arrived first and climbed out of the car, he leaned up against the door and crossed his arms. He heard the roar of Sunggyu's bike and smirked. The oldest boy of the group liked to think that the bike made him look like a bad boy but Mir knew that the leader of their little unit was just a huge softie. The bike stopped beside him and Sunggyu swung his leg over and took the helmet off in slow motion. Gyu then shook his hair letting the strands fall back into place and smiled. Mir rolled his eyes but couldn't help smiling at his hyungs antics.

"Do you know if Channie is on his way?" asked Sunggyu but Mir only shrugged. "Knowing him, he is trying to figure out want gun he wants and besides he will try to arrive a late as possible so that he doesn't have to deal with Andrea."

Sunggyu burst out laughing just thinking of the awkward situation between their friend and the youngest council member. The sound of an engine sounded and the two others turned the head, Chansung's silver Mercedes pulled up and he climbed out. He huffed out a breath of hair. "Do you know why we are here?"

Sunggyu shook his head but Mir hung his head "They got to Ricky. He's dead and they stole the information that he was sent to retrieve."

Sunggyu and Chansung gasped in shock. "Oh god he was just a baby." said Chansung, his voice thick with emotion. he hated it when agents got hurt especially ones that were younger than him. 

Sunggyu however pulled a face his serious side coming out, "The information that he was sent to retrieve, it contained all of our whereabouts right?"

Mir nodded

"!" Sunggyu proclaimed. They now knew why HQ was so worried, the Shadows knew everything about them.

They all walked silently towards a dark seemingly unassuming wall. They knocked on the small wall and a partician pulled across to show the face of a very grumpy guard. "Names?"

Sunggyu pointed to himself and the others "Agent Kim Sunggyu, Agent Bang Mir and Agent Hwang Chansung"

The guard nodded and closed the partician. The sound of multiple locks could be heard unlocking on the other side, the door swung open. The three agents walked in avoiding the angry guard and strode through the dark hallway, Sunggyu leading the way. They got to another door and Sunggyu pushed it open. 
 
The room they walked into was bright and nosy. All agents from the music industry. The noise dimmed down at the sight of the three agents, they were the best agents in the organization and the other agents looked up to them.
 
Mir looked around the room his eyes falling on one on his best friends Key who was talking with the other S.M agents Donghae, Amber, Luhan and Tao. SHINee's diva waved to him and Mir waved back.
 
 
A sudden booming voice came from the large table that was on a raised pulpit. The three council members sat in there places and all the agents took that as a sign that they too had to sit. The three famous agents had to of course sit in there own area, Chansung pulled a face at the sight of the youngest council member. She was an outside agent from Canada, she had been requested by her predecessor to take over his spot. They had previously had a thing with each other but it had soured leaving them with bitter feelings for each other. 
 
The eldest council member stood and looked around at the seated agents "I have called you here today because we are not at war with the shadows. Tonight they took the life of one of our agents Yoo Changhyun aka Ricky. Unfortunately the mission he was one was important, he was supposed to achieve a data stick that contained every detail about those agents within the musical industry. That means that each and every one of you in is danger but that also means that you groups will become targets for the Shadow's attacks."
 
A low mumble rippled through the agents. Sunggyu surveyed them and saw that all of them looked extremely worried. He felt a hand slide into his and looked in the direction of the hand's owner. He tightened his hold, Mir may be an excellent agent but he was the most emotional of the three and not to mention the friendliest. The rapper had gone out of his way to befriend all the agents in the organization and therefore had been the closest to the dead agent. 
 
The council member began to speak again and silence returned to the crowd. "Ladies and gentleman, you need to prepare for yourself for the worst, you are all highly trained operatives and to lose any of you will be a huge lose to this organization yet I doubt that I have to remind anyone that first and foremost we must protect the innocent and if that means laying down your own lives for your groups than you must all be willing to do so."
 
No one argued with him and so he nodded to the young women besides him. She stood up and scanned the crowd, lingering a little longer than necessary on Chansung with a scowl on her face who responded by sticking out his tongue like an immature child. Her eyes widen and she pulled a face, she was a pretty average looking Caucasian women, the only reason that she stood out was because of the power the emminated off her. She was a natural born leader and her skills in the field where impresive.
 
"As of 9pm today our analysts have picked up a significant increase in Shadow activity within Seoul. Eight of our informants on the street have gone missing and it has frightened the rest of informants into hiding which means we are blind to what is happening out there. Ten minutes ago I got a call informing me that one of our infiltration agents within the Shadow organization has been found dismembered by the Han river. They are sending us a message that they are going to hit us hard which means we need to unite and make sure that the light conquers the darkness."
 
She placed her palms flat on the table "We must defend ourselves and those that we have been put in charge of so return now to you groups and equip yourselves. Except you three." she said while pointing to Sunggyu, Chansung and Mir.
 
"I must speak privately with you."
 
The other agents quickly left eager to get make to their groups. The two older council members left too bowing to Andrea as they went. She bowed back before turning her attention to the three remaining agents. She walked over and warmly greeted Mir and Sunggyu while giving Chansung the cold shoulder in which he returned.
 
"I asked you three to stay because you are the best agents we have. We need to strike hard at the heart of the problem and that means taking out the Shadow's head members."
 
Mir nodded in agreement but Sunggyu was skeptical "We don't know who the leaders are and we can't just simply ask."
Chansung snorted in agreement mumbling under his breath that it was a stupid idea but Andrea continued like he wasn't there.
 
"We may not know who the leaders are but there is one person that does and that is the Nightshade. He or she was the one that took Ricky out earlier so we know that...it is in the area. If we can get our hands on the Nightshade then I can try extract the details from it."
 
Sunggyu sighed he liked the idea but knew it was impossible "Andrea we have been trying to take down Nightshade since it first arrived on the scene four years ago but even with our combined efforts the Nightshade is always one step ahead. Even if we where to capture it, the Nightshade will never reveal anything about the Shadows. Evil will always exist in the world and so that is why we never try to destroy but only try to keep the balance."
 
Andrea's face went bright red "I know but we have to do something because the Shadows are clearly winning this ongoing battle and before long al goodness will be drowned out." She hung her head and growled slightly in frustration. 
 
Chansung broke the silence, "We may not be able to defeat the Shadows for good but we can deal them on hell of a blow. If we can capture the Nightshade and steal the data stick then we will be safe and they will be missing there best weapon. I can;t believe I am saying this but if all four of us work together then I think we can accomplish this."
 
Sunggyu sighed but he had to admit that he wanted to fight back too and so he found himself nodded "Okay lets kick these ers in the nuts so hard they won't appear for years."
 
Mir clapped "Oh hell yeah, lets do this."
 
Andrea forgot herself for a moment and smiled brightly at Chansung but her senses returned and her glare returned. "okay I will run things from HQ and will update with any useful information but you guys need to do most of the work out there but it will be hard because you still have to keep you groups safe." 
 
Sunggyu just shrugged "We can manage now go and do what you need to. Don't worry about us and I promise we will get the data back."
 
Andrea smiled before bowing and leaving the room swiftly. The three were left in the room alone, "Okay guys let us return to our groups and we will plan from the safety of our dorms. Keep your ear-pieces at all times and keep safe." Said Sunggyu in his authorative voice.  
 
"Ne Hyung" came the answer from the younger men and with that they left the room. They were each in their own thoughts as they walked back down the dark hallway. The angry guard sighed and rolled his eyes, this time he didn't even leave his seat to open the door instead he just put his leg out and pushed it open. 
 
The cool night air welcomed them and lifted their spirits slightly all except Chansung who was still mumbling under his breath, eventually Sunggyu sighed in frustration "Chan what are you frikking mumbling about because it is goddam annoying."
 
Chansung pointed towards the door and snared, "Her. I mean what is her goddam problem with me. She treats me like I am dog on her shoe. I mean why does she hate me so much?"
 
Mir raised his eyebrow at his hyungs outburst "Maybe it has something to do with you standing her up on the night you were meant to meet her parents and then not calling her for about two weeks or replying to any of her texts."
 
Chansung pulled a face "well I... got scared okay. I mean we were only dating for like three months and her parents suddenly came to town and they wanted to meet me and I freaked out. I feel bad sure but she didn't have to dump me and treat me like I never meant anything to her." 
 
Sunggyu just rolled his eyes, the two were honestly made for each other but they were to stupid to realize it. On that thought he turned to some one else whose love life was giving him trouble. Mir was laughing at Chansung, Sunggyu was smiling at the maknae's loud laugh but he immediately frowned.
 
"Mirah!" Mir turned to at the sound of his name and knotted his eyebrows together. "Yes hyung."
 
Sunggyu pointed to Mir's watch "Your watch... it's flashing."
 
Mir brought his arm up. The red light was flashing and Mir immediately felt his blood turn to ice. 
 
He turned and ran to his car, he pulled the door open and fumbled with the key, the car started and Mir pulled away tyres. He drove like a bat of of hell, his heart was beating like a drum in his chest. He had to get to the dorm immediately.
 
The little red light flashing reminding him that some one had opened the door and that meant his team members were either in danger or dead and despite their mere tolerance for Mir, he stilled loved his group and didn't know what he would do if anyone laid a finger on them.
 
 

So here is the the next chapter. I hope you like my OC Andrea, yes she is named after myself and she does look like me but that is where the similarities end because she is a kick agent. She is Chansung's love interest in the story so please don't hate me for inserting her in there. 

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading and please comment because they make me want to update!!!