Breakfast in bed

Power of Three

"Seems like the old asshat left us a fortified mansion"

Chansung backed away from the screen. "What the hell. This would have been extremely useful a few hours ago. Stupid old fart."

Mir looked up at his fuming hyung. "Well it was actually Andrea who gave it to us later so technically it is her fault why we got it so late."

Chansung growled "Leave Andrea out of this, if it wasn't for her then we would have all been dead today."

Mir and Sunggyu looked at Chansung with fake surprise. "Are you defending Andrea. the women who you once called the spawn of all things evil." Sunggyu said in a teasing voice. "OOOOOOOHHHH" said Mir in a high pitched voice that grated on Chansung's nerves "Some one is in L.O.V.E"

Chansung smacked the maknae over the head. "Shut up I am not and besides I wasn't the one making out with one of my group members, so you should not me." He said while pointing an accusing finger at Sunggyu who had gone bright red."

Mir turned to face Sunggyu so fast that it was amazing that he didn't get whiplash. "What the heck. You kissed Woohyun? Man he is like one of my best friends. Eeuw my non-blood related brother and one of my best friends making out. Urgh now I have the image in my head get it out!"

Sunggyu pulled a face "You, Bang Cheolyong have no right to tease me, you have kissed LOADS of guys... Leeteuk for instance."

Mir stood up and put one hand on his hip "You don't consider Leeteuk as one of your best friends. Besides I am a great kisser and you are an old man with no eyes."

Sunngyu glared at Mir and pulled a finger. Mir stuck out his tongue and went back to the screen to print out the directions to the mansion. Chansung rolled his eyes, he knew that the two were just playing around so as to release some of the tension that had been building up since the news of Ricky's death and the missing data.

The printer whirred into life and spat out the print out. Sunggyu picked it up and folded it up placing it in his pocket. "Okay listen lets try get some rest and then in the morning two of us will check out the house. If it looks legit then we will move in their and plan our next move."

 

"Chansung glanced at the clock on the computer screen and groaned. "What's the use of going to bed, it is already 4.30am." He shrugged anyway and stalked off to where his group where, there long limbs all trying to fit together on the one couch. He yawned and made his way to the couch. To anyone else 2PM's strange sleeping arrangement would have freaked them out but the group liked to be close in strange places. Chansung lay down by the side of the couch and lifted one arm and one leg onto the side of the couch weary not to hit the sleeping pile of beasts. He felt someone hug his foot, Junho most probably while Wooyoung grabbed his arm and proceeded to use it as a pillow. He sighed happily and closed his eyes. He felt so much lighter here with his group like the burden of being a spy didn't exist. His group understood him and loved him, he was their iron-spinning maknae. They had been surprising quiet about the whole spy thing but he knew that they would except it and love him all the same.

 

Sunggyu was desperate to return to his bedroom and to Woohyun's embrace. He had rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and was now on his way to his bedroom when something made him stop. Mir was curled up in a little ball outside his bedroom door, he looked like a little lost puppy and as he neared he could hear small, little sniffs coming from the rapper. Sunggyu bent down and nudged Mir's back.

"Mireu whats wrong, why aren't you with you group."

Mir slowly sat up cringing at the pain in his side before wiping at his eyes to hide the tears. "Oh sorry hyung, I was just...keeping watch for us in case the Shadows come back."

He could tell that Sunggyu didn't believe him. He sighed and turned a pair of wet, puppy dog eyes towards the leader "Could I please sleep in your room tonight?"

Sunggyu sat down next to Mir, he was exhausted and could tell my the dark circles under Mir's eyes that he was too but he knew that they had to talk.

"Why don't you want to sleep with your group?"

Mir sniffed again and drew his knees to his body. "I don't want to be with they because it breaks my heart whenever I am around them. I have given all of myself to this group. My body, my soul...my heart and yet they overlook me. Do you know how much it hurt when I watched their sesame player and watched how happy they were without me or how much it hurts when they have their little celebrations back stage and they don't include me. I just stand there like the fifth frikkin wheel. They go to the movies together or to dinner together and I never get invited. Yet yesterday when Snake and his cronies attacked suddenly I was important, suddenly they cared and for a second there I was actually fooled into thinking that they actually gave a about me...but they don't, they just need a bodyguard to protect them."

Sunggyu suddenly felt like the worst person alive. He knew that Mir had always felt out of place in the group yet he had never thought that it was so bad. He pulled the other boy into a brotherly hug. "Regardless of how they feel just know Chansung and I love you, you are our crazy little brother. So many lives depend on us, on you and you are the strongest and toughest guy that I have ever know, not to mention you are one helluva persistent bastard.You could be blown up, drowned, stabbed and shot and still carry on fighting to protect those you love. Listen don't give up on MBLAQ just yet, you never know they may just surprise you. Mir...?"

He looked down and saw that the rapper had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Sunggyu rolled his eyes, fantastic, he thought, no one ever hears my great speeches. He stood and lifted the boy of the floor, he wondered for a second what to do with him, if he should allow Mir to stay in his room. He shook his head and turned to the room where MBLAQ where sleeping, it was about damned time they took care of their maknae. He nudged open the door, surprised to find the light on and all the members awake.

Joon was the first to see Sunggyu standing there with Mir asleep in his arms. The honey-abbed singer shot to his feet "Oh my god is he okay, did something happen?"

Sunggyu shushed him and whispered "No he is just dead tired as anyone would be after all he has been through and besides I am sure my now the pain medication and adrenaline has worn off. Now listen to me, all of you, I don't know what you have against Mir but you had better sort it out quickly."

He set the sleeping maknae down on the bed and turned to the other boys. He eyes were like tiny daggers staring accusingly at the members of MBLAQ. " Do you know what he goes through daily just to make sure that you are safe. Do you know how many times I have gotten calls from hospitals saying that he has had some near death experience. The very least you asses could do is thank him, I mean damn you could at lest acknowledge his presence. Mir is more or less a brother to me and Chansung, and let me warn you now that no one messes with my family and walks away unharmed."

He started to walk away but Seungho grabbed his arm. Sunggyu turned to glare at him but he had caught a good look at the other leader's face. He looked heart broken and as he opened his mouth to speak, his voice cracked. He swallowed and spoke, "We have come to realize how badly we have treated Mir but you have no idea how much we want to fix that. We want him to feel loved, like he belongs here but we don't know how." 

G.O came up behind Seungho and looked at Sunggyu who suddenly felt very awkward. "Sunggyu-sshi, there has to be some way for us to show him that we care and make him change his mind about leaving MBLAQ."

Sunggyu bit his lip and looked down at the sleeping boy."Once you have lost Mir's affection, it is hard to get it back. Look you don't need to do anything big just start of small, build you way up. Make his favorite breakfast tomorrow or buy him the latest Shonen Jump. He appreciates the little things. Anyway, I have to go Good night."

He left the room and hurried to his own room, closing the door behind him. Woohyun was sound asleep in his bed, snoring slightly. Sunggyu sighed and walked over the the bed. He lay down and back hugged Woohyun. He fell asleep within seconds of his head touching the pillow.

 

The members of MBLAQ watched Sunggyu leave. Thunder turned to the others. "He is a genius, alright guys what is Mir's favourite food?"

The others looked at each other with blank looks. Joon groaned "Well we really are bad hyungs we don't even know what his favourite food is." Suddenly G.O gave a small squeak, he made his way over to Mir and rummaged through the maknae's clothes. He pulled out the boy's cellphone and returned to where the others were sitting.

He unlocked the phone and started scrolling through the contact list. He found the name he was looking for and pressed call. The others looked at him with questioning looks but he just waved them away.

"Ah, anyonghaseyo Mrs. Bang-nim. This is Byunghee from MBLAQ. I was just wondering what his favourite food is...unfortunatly I can't ask him as it is for a surprise party...yes I know it is not his birthday, we just want to show how much we appreciate him...yes we know about him...I know we have treated him badly and that's why we want to change that....hhmph, yes, yes okay....okay...I promise that wont be necessary... thank you Mrs Bang."

He put down the phone and let out a sigh of relief. "Okay well good news is I know what his favorite food is, bad news is his mom said that if we hurt her son's feelings in any way she will hurt us down and make us suffer vast amounts of pain. So lets go to sleep for now then in the morning we start with operation OT5"

Thunder groaned "I thought we agree on Operation MIRacle. Yours sounds like a bad beginning to one of your pigeon files."

Joon stood up and walked away from what he knew was going to be an argument. He yawned suddenly, realizing how tired he was. He lay down within arms reach from Mir.  He bit his lip in contemplating before shifting closer to Mir so that his front from flush against Mir's back. His carefully wrapped his arm around Mir's waist carefully not to touch the stab wound. Mir was warm and cuddly and as Joon drifted off he wondered what Mir would think if he was to wake up in the night to find Joon draped over him.

 

 Mir cracked open an eye and stretched feeling the burn in all of his muscles. He yawned and rubbed a hand over his face. He opened both his eyes and looked around the room. He was alone but judging by the familiar clothing, he had slept with the rest of MBLAQ. He rolled his eyes and silently cursed Sunggyu. He began to get up, cringing at the stiffness in his joints. He always hated the day after a fight because that is when the pain really hit.

The bedroom door opened and Joon walked in. His eyes met with Mir's before he gave a squeak and rushed out the door. Mir blinked slowly wondering why Joon had acted so weird. He shrugged putting it down to fact that he probably looked like , he finally managed to get to his feet swaying a little. He patted his pockets for his phone so that he could check the time but the phone was gone. He groaned thinking he had probably lost it during the fight last night.

The door opened again and this time Joon was accompanied by the rest of MBLAQ. Each member held a tray of delicious smelling food. They sat down in a small circle leaving space for one more person. Thunder beckoned Mir over.

"Come here Mirea, we made you breakfast. It is all your favorite foods."

But Mir didn't move, instead he stood still staring at his group with a shocked face. He wondered if he was dreaming or if Shadow's had gotten in during the night and transformed them into these weirdo's.

Joon noticed the maknae's face. "Don't worry Mirea we are not aliens. We just wanted to do something nice for you now come over here so that we can sample these. Frankly I am starving!"

Mir tentatively made his way to the circle and sat down still eyeing the others. They started to eat and before long Mir had completely forgotten about his weariness and was actually enjoying the meal.

Finally when the meal was done the five MBLAQ members sat back. Seungho noticed that the maknae actually looked happy and he realised that he had forgotten how nice it was to see that smile. Mir rubbed his belly appreciatively "That was really nice hyungs. Thank you it was very nice of you. Now I better go  join Sunggyu and Chansung before I get in trouble."

He made to get up but Joon stopped him by placing his hand on the maknae's shoulder but quickly removed it when he saw the look on Mir's face . "There is no need, they are not here. They left ages ago to go scope out some house or something. They told us to tell you that you are on babysitting duty."

Mir groaned and threw a little tantrum. "I hate babysitting duty. Wait how long ago did they leave?"

G.O pulled out Mir's cellphone and looked at the time "About 3 hours ago."

Mir's eyes widened as he grabbed his cellphone, he looked at the time his heart almost stopping when he saw the time. 10:00 am

He unlocked his phone so as to call Sunggyu or Chansung and tell them off for leaving him behind but was stopped short by the background photo.

It was blurred and dark but Mir could still see the content. It was a close up photo of him snuggling into Joon's shoulder as he slept, a small smile evident on his face. He felt upset and used. Had all of this just been a joke, a way to rub his previously obvious crush on Joon in his face.

He looked at the other members, they were all smiling except Joon who was blushing out of what Mir perceived to be disgust and embarrassment. He looked at the phone again and ground his teeth together, berating himself for actually thinking that they would actually do something like this for him.

He jumped to his feet and throw the phone at G.O who fumbled to catch it. He glared at the others who smiles had disappeared off their faces only to be replaced with looks of confusion. He snarled "Well done, have you had you fun. Have you gotten you kicks for the day hey. Make me feel special and then mock me. I used to think that you guys were just s but now I know that you are just plain cruel." 

"Thunder jumped to his feet as Mir made his way to the door. "Mir what are you talking about we did do this for you."

Mir grabbed the front of Thunder's shirt. He brought his face close to Thunder's. "Don't ing lie to me. The photo? Did you guys have fun laughing at me huh?" He pushed Thunder aside only to have the doorway blocked by Joon.

Joon held out his hands "Listen G.O took that photo because he thought we looked cute together. I was the one that cuddled you last night okay and to be honest I like that photo to, I even set it as my own wallpaper. See." He fumbled with his cellphone to try show the fuming maknae the picture, he had no idea that it would have caused such a reaction, he couldn't believe that Mir would actually think that his hyungs were trying to hurt him. It made him want to punch his past self in the face. 

Mir looked at the photo for a while, the fight seemed to drain away and when he looked up again, Joon could see tears bristling around his eyes. A small whispered croak came from the maknae:

"Why do you guys hate me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Just leave me alone okay." 

He pushed past Joon and hurried towards the bathroom. As the door clicked shut he let the tears he had been holding back go. He didn't understand the others seemed so sincere but he couldn't believe their words. He turned to face the mirror but quickly looked away. He wished, not for the first time, that he was some one else, some one who people liked, who Seungho, G.O and Thunder liked, Some one that Joon loved.

 


AND here is the next chapter. Mmm so I know that it is long and not much happens but I like writing the interactions because it makes the actions scenes so much more special. Anywho hope you like it will update asap!!!