Secrets unravel: Mir

Power of Three

Mir listened carefully to the message ignoring the stares from the members. The message ended and Mir closed his eye and took a deep breath. So this was it then the moment they had been training for their entire lives.

He suddenly stood, walking over to his backpack that had been haphazardly thrown against the wall and began rummaging through it. The members watched him not sure what was going on. He pulled out an earpiece similar to the ones that security wore. He pressed it into his ear making sure it fitted perfectly.

"Mir are you okay, what was that phone call about?"

But Mir didn't answer instead he walked over to his room and pulled the door shut. Inside he quickly got undressed and went into his closet. Pressing a hidden button a small section of the wall parted revealing a special fully body suit and all of Mir's weapons. He ped the body suit and slipped into it. It fit perfectly like a glove. He fastened the last piece by the neck before grabbing his holsters. He fastened the leg holsters tightly and placed his two favorite guns into their place. He then grabbed a few knifes and placed them in strategical pockets all over his body suit. Lastly he on the steel plated boots and glanced at his reflection in the mirror. He had to admit that he looked hot in the outfit as the tight suit perfectly accentuated his body but mostly he looked deadly and with hat he smirked and left the room.

While Mir had been getting dressed the other members of MBLAQ had gathered into a circle to discuss their maknae's weird behavior. Usually they wouldn't concern themselves much with Mir not because they didn't like him it was just that he was the youngest and they didn't really want to associate with a kid.

"I wonder why he acted so strange about Ricky's death, I mean don't get wrong it is horrible and I hate that it happened but did you see his face. He looked like some one was going to come and kill him." whispered G.O

"I know right, it is so weird and then the way he answered that call. Did you see his eyes, they looked so...cold"  said Thunder.

Joon turned his head to look at Mir's closed door. He bit his lip, he was worried about the situation, he had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. Suddenly Mir's door swung open and Joon's jaw almost hit the floor. He walked out looking like video game character except a whole lot more dangerous. The other members had also noticed him and Seungho stood up and in a shaky voice said "Mir what the hell is going on. Are those actual guns?"

Mir continued to walk to the door not even looking at his terrified looking members. He stopped, facing away from them and said in a low voice. "I will explain everything when I get back. I will be gone for about an hour and what ever you do during that hour do not and I repeat do not go out or let anyone in. If some one knocks on the door just ignore it!"

"Seungho stepped forward "Why Mir what is going on. Tell me NOW!"

Mir spun around and the look on his face made Seungho take two steps back.

"For you own good will you just listen to me for once. You guys live in a fairy tale world which is protected like people like me, the world I live in is filled with evil and dark people. I have seen and done things that would disgust you. But with Ricky's death our two world's have violently merged. Now sit your down and just do as I say if you want to stay alive." and with that he left the room.

 

Mir slammed the door and placed a small device on the frame, it was a motion sensor that would sense if the door was opened and would send a message to the watch like device around his wrist. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the basement level. The doors shut and as soon as the did he allowed himself to swear " this isn't going to turn out well."

He felt bad for shouting at s but honestly why would thy never listen to him even now when they could see he was being serious they would question him and treat him like he was a babbling idiot. He shook his head to clear the frustrating he felt repeating the line his father had always told him when Eun ah would beat him in a sparring match.

"Son when you let anger cloud your mind, it slows you down. A warrior is unable to fight if he is angry because he can not think straight. A calm man will always beat the angry man. So Cheolyong if you every find anger clouding you thoughts merely repeat these words ''I am calm like the ocean as it slowly meets the earth and like the sky that meets the land, I am calm" 

The elevators pinged signally that he had arrived at the basement. He peeked around to ensure he was alone which he was. He let the confine of the basement hearing only his footsteps as he walked to the darkest part of the basement. There hidden in the dark was a covered car, Mir pulled the cover of the car revealing a  Ferrari f12.

"Hey baby. Did you  miss me because daddy missed you" He said while lovingly the car. He climbed inside and started the engine. He shivered at the purr of the starting engine. "Onward baby to HQ."

 


Hey guys so the this chapter "secrets unravel" is actually split into three parts for each of the three, I will try post them tonight. Anyway hope you enjoyed this little part with Mir.