Secrets unravel: Sunggyu

Power of Three

Sunggyu put the phone down and sighed. Woohyun slowly stood up and walked over to Sunggyu. He placed his hand on the hunched shoulder of his leader. "Hyung are you ok." he asked in a husky, sleep addled voice

Sunggyu spun around and pulled Woohyun into a tight hug. "Woo listen to me okay. Things are going to get weird soon and you are going to question things but just know that although it may seem fake everything but I really do love you guys and I am still the same Gyu that you have always known. Just know that I love you okay and that I am sorry for lying to you" He moved his head back and placed his lips against Woohyun's forehead, "I love you Woohyun, more than you can actually believe"

He pulled away, leaving Woohyun in a state of confusion. He walked to his closet and pressed a concealed button. A part in the back wall slide open to reveal  Sunggyu's body suit and weapons. Woohyun gasped and walked forward with his eyes large "oh my god what the hell. Why do you a secret wall with...Guns oh why the hell do you have guns. Are those real?"

Sunggyu couldn't answer instead he quietly undressed so as to pull on the suit. He zipped it up and sighed into the familiar tightness, he clicked his holster around his waist. He grabbed his gun and clicked out the magazine to see if it was loaded. He clicked it back in and side the gun into its holster. He grabbed a few knifes and placed them in their places, he didn't really use them as he usually relied on his own hands. He had always been the best at hand-to-hand combat and always found weapons to be cumbersome and a waste of space but alas it was HQ rules that all agents should have at least one gun and one knife and Sunggyu wasn't one to break rules.  He sighed and turned around to face Woohyun, whose face spoke of bewilderment and fear. his eyes however looked angry an emotion that the younger boy had every right to feel. 

"Sunggyu who are you really? What is all these and who was on the phone?"  

"I will explain everything later I promise. But right now I have to go and do something incredibly important, I should be back within an hour. Will you please get the rest of the members and I will explain then. Just know that what I do, I do to protect you and the others because the world is a bad place and someone has to be the protector of the innocent." He walked quickly out the room and Woohyun followed him. 

He walked past Dongwoo and Hoya who were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. As he walked past they both stared "Hyung why are you dressed like that, are you going to a party?" asked Dongwoo innocently. Hoya however stood up, his face serious "Has something happened. Are the Shadows after you hyung?"

Sunggyu stopped and cringed, he had forgotten that Hoya knew about him and his secret life. Hoya had walked into the middle of a fight between Sunggyu and some Shadow agents when they had been trainees. He'd had to explain to Hoya and the dancing machine had promised to keep his secret as long as Sunggyu didn't get himself killed.

Sunggyu nodded, "They are coming for all of us Hoya and I have to keep you guys safe. Listen I am relying on you to keep them safe while I am at the meeting with my bosses so do not let anyone in or out of this house. Do not answer any phone calls unless it is from me. Understood?"

Hoya nodded but he looked terrified. He had never forgotten that day that he saw Sunggyu, the guy who always seemed so weak during their training, beating up 5 ninja looking guys and the weirdest thing was that Sunggyu had looked so bored with the whole ordeal like round housing kicking people in the head was part of his daily routine. But Sunggyu looked worried now and that scared Hoya because if Sunggyu was scared then things were really bad. 

Sunggyu left Hoya to deal with Dongwoo and Woohyun's questions. He steeled himself for what was about to happy. If HQ was openly going to war with the Shadows then things were about to get really bad. He walked to the back of the building to a set of storage units where the tenants would store large things. He produced a key from one of his pockets and inserted into the lock of the unit at the end of the line, it clicked open and he pushed the door open the light from the street lights filtered in illuminating a black Honda VFR800 motorbike. He grabbed the helmet of the hook on the wall and place it over his head, he swung his leg over the back of the bike. He looked at the watch like device on his arm, he pressed one of the buttons. The watch had set an alarm so that if anyone entered or excited the dorm then he would know immediately.

He kicked back the stand and started the bike. He loved this bike as it always made him feel like a badass. And with that thought he rode of into the night.

 


So here is Sunggyu's part. Mianhae for the shortness but it is part of one chapter. OTL

Anyway will try get Chansung's part up tonight if not then I will get it out tomorrow morning.