The phone call

Power of Three

Sunggyu

Sunggyu pulled the old shirt on. He shook his head to smooth down his hair. He looked at himself in the full length mirror and cringed at the large bruise blossoming on his chest that he had gotten during a surprise fight with a shadow agent that had been sneaky outside the Woolim building . He was worried about the amount of Shadow activity lately and vowed that he would call into HQ the next day to report his worries.

He stifled a yawn not wanting the other boy who had just causally walked into the room to comment on how old he was. He felt arms encircle his waist "Some one looks tired. I don't know why though it is not like you do anything all day."

Infinite's leader spun around and glared at the giggling Woohyun. The main singer put his hand over his mouth upon seeing the glare and looked apologetic. "Oh Gyu you know that I am joking." He kissed the sulking leader on the cheek before flopping down onto his bed "I know that you work harder than the whole group combined. Which is why we all love you!" Sunggyu tried hide the smile but failed dramatically. He rolled his eyed and dragged his tired body over to his own bed. He sat down on the edge and stretched hearing his shoulders pop. Woohyun cringed "Urgh I hate it when you do that. It sounds awful." Sunggyu grinned "Well that is why I do it. To annoy you."

Woohyun stuck out his tongue and flipped the switch of the light by his bed. "Goodnight annoying- Gyu, Love you." He then pulled the covers over his head and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Namstar, Love you too." Sunggyu lay back in his own bed but sleep didn't come as easy to him, it never did. At first he wondered about the Shadows and why they were becoming more active lately. The last time he had spoken to Mir, which had been only a few days ago the youngest had also mentioned more shadow activity and apparently Key and Donghae had caught a shadow agent trying to break into S.M's building. He wondered if Chansung had experienced the same thing. He thought about texted him or even any of the other agents placed within the group. But his mind slowly wondered away from this thoughts to something closer to his heart-his relationship with Woohyun. The two had been close for many years but lately they had gotten closer. They other members all thought they were dating, none of them minded seeing as though they too had something going on with each other except for the maknae Sungjong who seemed happy to be single. However Sunggyu had no idea what his relationship with Woohyun was, they seemed like a couple but whenever he brought it up Woohyun would change the subject. They had kissed many times and like before bed Woohyun would often say he loves Sunggyu but it never seemed real. Almost like it was a relationship of convenience. He had figured out a while ago that he had strong feelings for the younger man but he had no idea how Woohyun felt and his training didn't seem to help at all. He had even gotten Mir to try find out Woohyun's true feelings but MBLAQ's rapper had been unable to find anything out. And so  it remained a mystery.

Sunggyu was about to fall asleep when his phone rang, loud enough to wake Woohyun up. Sunggyu grabbed it and looked at the number. His blood turned to ice, it was the council of elders, the leaders of HQ. They never rang anyone unless it was an absolute emergency. He put it to his ear while the sleepy Woohyun stared in confusion at the worry of Sunngyu's face.

"Hello..."

 

Chansung

Chansung clutched his sides as he struggled to breath. He hiccuped as he tried to get his breath back only to burst out laughing again. Sometimes he wondered if he had been put into a group of beastly idols or naughty children. Taecyeon eyes were wide and he had the cutest look on his face as he tried to get his way out of trouble using aegyo but Junsu was having none of that. 

"Oh no way tooth fairy, you can't get out of this one. You dyed all my underwear is pink, all of them even the ones that couldn't be dyed pink are no frikkin pink. So there is no way that you accidently dyed them." The Daegu grandpa stood in the middle of the kitchen a handful of bright pink underwear in each hand. He waved them around as he spoke hitting Wooyoung in the face each time. Nickhun walked into the kitchen, his bright, childlike expression changing upon seeing the scene he sneakily turned around and tiptoed away. Finally Junsu gave up and through the underwear and Taecyeon and the giggling Chansung. "And don't think that I don't know that you involved maknae because I know you were." He stormed out the kitchen complaining about stupid big teeth and dumb Italian maknaes.

Chansung leaned back on his chair balancing on the back legs as he watched Junsu storm into his room and slam the door. At the sight he jumped up and high- fived the giggling Taecyeon. "Oh that was brilliant hyung. We really got him this time."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at their behavior "You guys better watch you do, one of these days the Jun brothers are going to get you back. In fact where is Junho?"

Taec began to giggle again this time with a naughty glint in his eye. Chansung stood up straight and with the most serious face said "Well we politely informed Junho that a certain girl crush he has wanted him to meet her at our practice room. But when he gets there all that will be there is a life size cardboard cut out of her with a note from us." With the explaination over the two idiots feel to the floor laughing like deranged people. Wooyoung shook his head and just left them to laugh at their apparent genius, he had to call JYP the next morning and beg him to give these two more schedules so as to stimulate their overactive minds.

The two stopped laughing when Wooyoung left the room, both with their head turned in the direction of the door "3...2...1" whispered Chansung.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROOM. YOU IDIOTS ARE SO DEAD." This brought a new bout of laughter to the pranksters.

Changsung felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, trying to catch he answered the phone.

"Hello..."

 

 Mir

The tired members of MBLAQ walked into their dorm. Kicking off their shoes they all flopped down onto the couches except for Mir who went to the kitchen to grab 5 bottles of water. He walked back into the living room and handed a bottle to each member, only Seungho grunted a thank you but Mir wasn't expecting a thank you from any of them. He was kind of overlooked in the group, he always felt like an outsider. He sometimes wondered if the other members could sense that he was different. He knew that he shouldn't let their actiosn towards him get to him but they were hurtful. All he wanted were them to all be friends. He envied Sunggyu and Chansung who had these amazing groups who loved them. Chansung was a maknae too but 2pm treated him like a vital member and cared about him. Mir just felt like a intruder within his own group and he hated it.

He sat in his usual spot on the end of the couch close to Joon. He glanced over the actor and felt his heart beat increase. he immediatly looked away cursing himself for still having feelings for the boy who seemingly couldn't stand him.

G.O the TV and starting flipping through the channels. Mir sat forward "G.O hyung go back to the news quickly please." G.O complied and the headline grabbed all their attention.

"YOUNG IDOL RICKY FROM TEEN TOP FOUND DEAD IN BACK ALLEY" 

The news anchor was explaining that the details where sketchy and that it was unknown why he was out there in the alley without supervision. Mir felt sick, he knew why the youngest had been out that night, the mission, the retrieval of the hacked information. "Oh god no, the data."

Joon had heard the maknae whisper something under his breath. He turned his head and looked at Mir. The rapper looked pale which he could understand he felt ill as well hearing the horrible news about the death of one of their own but Mir's facial expression was what puzzled him. Mir looked terrified, a look that Joon had never seen on the usual bouncy boy before. 

Some one's phone rang and Mir jumped. He pulled out his flashing cell phone. He stared at the number for ages, his eyes wide and his breathing heavy. Joon turned his head to Seungho and the leader just shrugged in confusion. They were all staring at the maknae with similar expressions of confusion, not understanding why he looked so scared.

"Mirah are you okay." asked Thunder.

But Mir didn't answer instead he steeled his face into a stoic look, his eyes becoming cold, he stood and pressed the green button. He put it to his ear.

"Hello..." 

 

"Agent, You are immediately requested at HQ. Equip yourself for protection. As from this night we are at war with the Shadows. The Shadows now know everything about us so we must be ready for everything."

The phone call ended and with that the life the three spies had been living.

 


 

Hey so here is the promised second chapter. Sorry it has taken so long, its just school has been very hectic lately and every time I think I have some free time something comes up. 

 Anyway hope you enjoy!!!!