Chapter 2: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-K just arrived from their Japanese schedules and was about to meet their violinist when they passed the dancing room where Silvia was.

“Who’s that?” Sehun stopped pointing at the sleeping figure. “Dunno, maybe a new trainee?” Suho shrugged. “Oh. Oh! She’s falling!!” Kyungsoo pointed with panic. Silvia shifted on her position and was about to fall and from the looks of it; the girl was not waking up any second making the six rushed in to the room, almost tripping their way to somehow wake or catch the girl from falling.

It was Baekhyun who caught the girl’s head and the six sighed in relief while Silvia was still venturing in her dream land. Sehun held her shoulders still so she won’t fall again and this made Sehun roll his eyes.

What a bother. He thought and wanted to let go of the girl but knew his hyung will kill her if she gets hurt.

 

“How can someone sleep in here?” Sehun furrowed his brows looking at the girl who was still sleeping even when Baekhyun put her head back on the piano keys earning some random noises. He was still slightly panting from the run that happened. And for Oh Sehun, being startled or troubled was something he didn’t like.

 

“I don’t know. But she looks cute.” Baekhyun told looking at the girl in awe. She was indeed beautiful. “She plays violin?” Kai asked looking at the violin case on the piano. “Maybe she’s EXO-M’s violinist.” Kyungsoo concluded. “The other half always brags about their cute violinist, remember?” he reminded.

“Maybe she is that girl.” Suho nodded. But then, their questions were answered when they heard a voice coming from the room’s entrance.

 

“Hey, what are you doing with our violinist?” Xiumin came in and saw the six gathered around the sleeping Silvia. “Oh, she’s sleeping again?” he told himself. “She’s really a sleepy head.” Luhan followed smiling as he looked at the girl and greeted his brothers with high fives and brotherly hugs.

“Oh, Kai-ah. Meet Silvia, the girl version of you.” Chen told. Kai was also known for being the sleepy head of the group. He can sleep whenever and wherever. Some even considered it his talents.

“So she’s really the M’s violinist?” Suho asked fascinated by the sleeping figure. “Yeah, jealous?” Tao beamed. “She’s really pretty and talented.” He bragged.

“You should hear her sing. She’s daebakk.” Lay added. “But not better than Taeyeon sunbaenim.” Baekhyun added and EXO-M gave him a ‘you’re crazy’ look.

“You’ll regret what you just said, Baekhyun.” Kris smirked at him.

 

Silvia was in her dream land when she heard voices surrounding her. Some voices were familiar but some were foreign. And someone was holding her shoulders. She furrowed her eye brows and slowly opened her eyes, shifting everyone’s attention to her.

 

Sehun felt the girl move and turned to his hyungs in slight panic. “She’s waking up. Help me” Sehun he said and his hyungs laughed at him. “You’re done for Sehun. She’ll think you’re a ert.” Chen teased.

“Aigoo, our maknae is really growing up.” Suho added and the laughter boomed. “It’s okay, you’re legal. Live a good life Ohmija” Luhan joing the teasing wagon making Sehun feel betrayed.

“Not you too, hyung!” Sehun frowned and looked at the girl. It’s all your fault! He frowned at her only to meet with eyes he wouldn’t mind staring for the rest of eternity. 

 

Her eyes…. is beautiful. Sehun told himself, captivated by the girl’s eyes while Silvia stared back half asleep. But then, a thought came across his mind. It’s just contacts. He shrugged and backed away letting go of the girl’s shoulder and placing himself beside his hyungs.

 

Who are you? Silvia was still half asleep as she watched the stranger walk away from her and saw a crowd surrounding her. Startled, Silvia stood up from the chair bowing at the boys, blushing. How did they get in here? The last time I closed my eyes I was alone. She told herself, embarrassed. I’ll die in embarrassment, what to do? She panicked and started bowing nonstop.

 

“It’s okay, Silvia.” Lay patted the girl’s head to stop her from bowing. “You didn’t drool this time, so it’s okay.” Chen added making Silvia look at him with wide eyes.

I never drool!! Almost everyone knew what she mentally shouted making the boy hollered in laughter. Silvia then quickly covered with both hands just in case. 

 

“You didn’t, relax.” Luhan assured the girl and Silvia pouted. These guys never fail to humiliate me. She sulked cutely, unknowingly capturing the other half’s hearts, except Oh Sehun’s.

 

“She’s really cute.” Chanyeol fanboyed, spazzing on Baekhyun’s side, who agreed. “I know right.”

Silvia heard what the tall guy said and blinked at them. This must be the other half EXO-M always talks about, EXO-K. she smiled at the six and bowed.

 

The six, didn’t get what she was doing from the start but Kris did the talking for the girl. “She’s said nice meeting you guys, she’s Silvia Yang. EXO-M’S VIOLINIST.” He told the K emphasizing the last part almost in a bragging way.

 

“Can she talk?” Baekhyun whispered to Suho who just shrugged. “I don’t know, we’ll know soon.” The leader replied.

 

Rude. Sehun blew his bangs. EXO- K returned the bow except Sehun. I’m not greeting a person who doesn’t even greet properly. He looked at Silvia with his poker face.

 

“She doesn’t talk a lot because she’s taking care of her voice.” Luhan explained, knowing what Sehun was thinking. “She communicates with us with her Ipad.” Xiumin added. “Or sometimes, she sings to tell us something.” 

 

Excuses. Sehun rolled his eyes. Again.

 

Nice to meet you EXO-K. Silvia smiled again and turned to EXO-M. You guys are late. She gave the boys a scolding look and pointed her watch.

“Yeah, sorry about that, our flight to Korea got delayed.” Kris explained and Silvia sighed before nodding. It’s okay; it’s not that I can do anything about it. But at least I got some sleep. She thought and sat on the piano bench. She clapped her hands and looked at the boys before taking the Ipad that was resting on the piano.

 

“Let’s practice the joint, mix, Korean and Chinese of the song.” She wrote and showed the screen to the boys. “Sure.” Chen beamed. They love practicing with Silvia. “You guys on?” he asked the K members.

“Go!” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun chorused while Sehun sighed. Like I have a choice. He sighed and went with his group making sure he was far from the ‘rude and careless’ girl.

 

And with that, Silvia played the piano and the boys harmonized. They only had to practice for two hours since EXO-M already know the song and the other half was already taught by Rick

 

 

“Thanks for your hard work.” She said to the boys through the Ipad and they thanked her back. “Should we get lunch?” Kris suggested. “I’m sure Silvia hasn’t eaten yet.” He turned to look at the girl and seeing her avoid their eyes answered the question for them.

 

She’s not really taking?! Sehun frowned at the girl. I bet she’s just doing that to get hyung’s attention. He told himself and went to Luhan’s side.

 

“Hyung, Let’s get bubble tea later.” He said and Luhan smiled at him. “Sure dongsaeng, let’s take Silvia too, I feel bad having her wait for us for hours.” He told and Sehun felt like he didn’t want bubble tea anymore.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter