Chapter 4: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coordinators were waiting for her to finish changing when the main door opened and the boys, along with their managers, entered the room.

“Oh, noonas!!” Chanyeol boomed at the coordinators with a beam while the others were still busy having conversations with the other members.

“Where’s Silvia?” Suho asked and the boys looked around the room to look for her while the girls smiled. “You guys arrived just in time.” The makeup artist beamed.

“Yah, Silvia. Get out.” The assistant stylist knocked on the changing room’s door.

 

The door slowly opened and Silvia nervously went out of the room with her head down. The room fell silent the moment they set eyes on her while Silvia felt like digging a hole and stay in it forever.

 

This is embarrassing. She told herself and was about to go back to the changing room when she heard the girls squeal.

“KYA! She’s so pretty!” “She’s our master piece!” “High-5, guys! This is one of the reasons SM recruited us.”

“Yahhh.” The managers teased. “Yeppeoda.” They said and the girl couldn’t help but to blush. “Woah. Silvia?” Baekhyun looked at her with eyes scanning the girl. “Daebakk.”

“Good job noonas.” Kris praised the coordis’ good work. “She’s beautiful.” Luhan and Kyungsoo looked at her in awe with their eyes twinkling. “Silvia, don’t be shy. It’s okay, you look pretty as ever.” Suho assured to Silvia as he went towards her. “Will you raise you head so oppa and the others can take a good look at you?” he asked beaming his signature angelic smile.

I will melt. She shook her head no disappointing everyone but when she heard the sighs and the ‘awws’ of disappointment, she slowly looked up revealing her beauty to everyone.

Some jaws dropped while some eyes were un-closable. Some rained the girl with praises while some boasted their works. And if you look closer at everyone in the room, you’ll see Sehun in the corner of the room, frozen with his mouth agape looking at the girl, dazzled.

He never saw someone so beautiful such as Silvia. Yes, his SNSD, F(x) and BoA sunbaenims are all beautiful but Silvia is beyond compare. No one can top her in his eyes.

 

Silvia was being stormed by everyone and some of the members, managers and coordis even took a photo of her and one of them was Lay who even made Silvia’s photo as his phone wallpaper.

Then, when the boys and the coordinators had to start working on the boy’s make up and clothes, Silvia went to the sofa and sat beside the big cello she always bring with her.

Chanyeol came to sit beside her with a wide grin holding a guitar and his phone on the other hand. “Silvia-yah, let’s take a photo together.” The giant asked and Silvia chuckled on how he used aegyo for the request.

Silvia nodded and Chanyeol beamed before sitting closer to the girl to pose for the photo. Chanyeol did a buing-buing sign while Silvia did a peace sign leaning closer to Chanyeol so they can fit in the camera’s space.

The two of them were busy with the mini ‘photo-shoot’ that they didn’t even notice Sehun’s death glare towards Chanyeol through the mirror, jealousy running in his veins as he sat still while the coordi fixed his makeup.

 

This peasant Happy virus. He rolled his eyes. He two have finished they’re ‘photo-shoot’ and it was Chanyeol’s turn to change clothes making Sehun breath in relief whne he heard his hyung say “I’ll go change.” To Silvia and left his guitar beside the girl while Baekhyun, the 1st one who finished preparing, kept Silvia company.

 

“Let’s do a concert.” Baekhyun said and Silvia beamed. She loves doing mini concerts with Baekhyun during the waiting time.

She nodded and gave Baekhyun a mischievous smile before playing the guitar. Baekhyun quickly recognized the song and the both of them did the acoustic song as the others busily did their job enjoying the music they feel lucky to hear.

Silvia doesn’t talk, but once you hear her voice, you’ll know what she’s like. Her voice explains everything about her.

I like you so much and I want to tell you

But I don’t have the courage

I like you too and I want to tell you

But I don’t have the courage

*I want to tell you that I love you

I’m afraid that if I hold it in and don’t make a move

You’ll just leave

We just keep worrying

I’m going to control my fluttering heart

And tell you how I feel today

I’m going to muster up my courage too

And tell you how I feel today *

When my eyes meet yours, I become flustered and turn away

When I stand in front of you, I turn red like a fool

I love you

I practiced these words over and over again

But I can’t even say it

 

Sehun plans on glaring at his Baekhyun hyung as well and to the other members who sat beside the two as well to hear the two’s singing clearer. But whenever he’s eyes tries to focus on the glare, he always end up looking at the girl and finds himself day dreaming about her, wishing he was the one sitting beside her and the one she’s dedicating that song to.

After playing that song, Kyungsoo took the guitar form her hands with an excited smile. “How about our new acapella cover?” he asked and Silvia nodded. With the two starting with a snapping fingers beat, they sung.

 

How is it that we, how is it that now

How is it that the two of us ended up here

Time passes by like the stars inside many people

 

Inside my heart (My heart)

Filling my eyes (Filling)

Is all of you (You)

Piling up

It seems that without any sound

Even our cold fingertips become warmer

 

Even if we don’t speak

We’re filled in each other’s eyes

Now when you’re sick

I will feel your forehead

 

Let us not be afraid

It’s an exciting first love like honey

Carefully, day by day again

I will always love you

 

Your face (When I)

That voice (Remember)

When I remember them (You)

My heart becomes flushed

The cold day, frozen in white

Seems to be melting away

 

Even if we can’t see

The hands we gave each other are pretty warm

On the nights that you can’t sleep

I will hold onto your hands

 

We trust each other

It’s a first love that twinkles like a star

Even if our hearts are pounding

Step by step again, I will get a little closer

 

Like the delightful first snow

I want to have my first kiss

With you, who came to me

I can hear your heart

It seems like the two of us

Are the only ones in the world

 

Even if we don’t speak

We’re filled in each other’s eyes

Now when you’re sick

I will feel your forehead

 

Let us not be afraid

It’s an exciting first love like honey

Carefully, day by day again

I will always lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter