Chapter 3: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, the pizza arrived and a service entered with a cartwheel with piles of pizza boxes. The service surprised seeing a lot of Asians in their hotel walked in to the room. Suho and Kris approached the man for the payment when the man started talking.

He looked at the boys from head to toe with mocking eyes. "What are you guys? Chinese?" He asked. "And what's with that pink hair? Like really? And then there's red? Like wow!" He shook his head and scoffed. "Bunch of attention seekers." He rolled his eyes.

"Ching chong chang ching chang!" He said to Chanyeol with a smirk. "I bet you understand that coz it's like—Chinese." He laughed. "But I bet you couldn't even understand a thing I'm saying, right?" He kept on and on.

 

Kris just stood quiet having all his being hold him back from punching the room service and his pitiful smirk. The other's lightly understood the man and they were aware that he was mocking them but they just stood silent giving the man glares. 

The man laughed. "See? You didn't even understand that. Like what are you guys, really?" He said with his still insulting tone, provoking the group to beat him into a pulp.

 

"Well, they're obviously not racist like you."  A sentence Canadian accent was heard in the room making everyone turn. It was Aria leaning her back on the door frame of the rest room with her arms crossed on her chest. She was wearing a white bathrobe she found in the room and had her hair tied up with the towel Suho gave her earlier. She just took a shower and the body wash aroma went out the room.

She turned her head to the man and walked towards him with those black eyes that can slice everything on its way. She stopped in front of the man and eyed him from head to toe while EXO and the guy watched. She shook her head and sighed. "You were asking what we are, right?" She asked and the man smirked at her, still with his over flowing confidence. "Yeah." He replied making her scoff.

"Wuah. Jinjja, this punk!" She said in Korean before turning to the guy, looking at him straight to the eye with those piercing killer eyes. "Well, a part of you, was right. We have three and a half Chinese people here. Then there’s 1 and a half Canadian and the rest are Korean." She said bravely. 

Kris was taken aback by the girl's words that he completely forgot that Aria was being bullied.

The service stepped back and Aria chuckled before shooting another glare at him. "What? Scared?" She smirked. The guy, who just got his ego stepped on, tried to look unaffected by her by raising both of his hands saying. "Oh, I'm scared" in the most sarcastic way making Aria's patience run dry.

And with that Aria glared at the man one last time before giving a smirk and went to the bar. All eyes were watching her as she opened the door mumbling incoherent words as she took out the most expensive wine in it. Then, she went out of the bar with the bottle and walked to her place. The guy just raised a brow and she returned a smirk. "We'll see about that." She said before lifting the bottle and smashed it on the black tiled floor scattering pieces of glasses and the red substance in it, leaving the man and the 12 speechless and shocked. 

She then crossed her arms and turned to the man with a satisfied face. "Now, I want you to clean this up." She ordered like she owned him, pointing at the shard of glasses on the floor. The guy dropped his jaw while the others, including Sehun, who stood up unconsciously and didn't remember when he did, looked at the girl like she was a different person.

"What?" She raised a brow at the service. "You're not called service for nothing, right?" She mocked. "Now, clean this mess up if you don't want to get fired." She said and the man, as expected, didn't oblige.

"Why should I? You're the crazy who did it; you clean it up, motherer." He told making Kris charge the man but Aria's hand stopped him. "Guenchana oppa. I got this." She said and turned to the man. "Fine then, call your manager and tell him to clean this up for you part." She told surprising everyone endless. "And why do you think I'll actually do that?" He asked. "Because you're a servant and I'm the costumer. Or do you want me to buy you? I have the money that can even buy your soul, . So you better move." Her cold threatening voice was back. "OR..." she added. "I can just break more expensive things and make you pay for it then." She smiled evilly making the boy scoff.

"Like who will believe you?" He said. "Everyone clearly saw you break it." He added confidently. "But no one said they'll say it's not you, right?" She added with a chuckle. "After all, they don't speak English, right?" She mocked leaving the boy with no words.

"Sorry , but this hotel is not like those ty ones you've stayed at. We have CCTVs here." He bragged but Aria was unaffected by it. In fact, she was still smiling. "That's good then, that CCTV you're oh-so-proud-of just recorded you insulting the VVIP guests. Perfect!" She chimed. "Just curse all you want and about that bottle, that's nothing. I can pay for that and even buy your lovely hotel if I want to." She said with a laugh. 

"So, will you clean this or not?" Aria asked with a victory smirk knowing that she had won. And the boy, who had no choice, bent down and started cleaning the mess she did. Aria skipped her way to the sofa and cheered for her win before relaxing in it. EXO still shocked at what happened. 

 

"Oh!" She said like she just forgot something and turned to Kris. "Kris sunbaenim." She called and Kris snapped out from his shock replying an "hm?" "Can I borrow you phone?" She asked. "I'm calling my friend so she can give my phone to me." She said and Kris, oblivious of the girl's actions just gave his phone to her. She tapped on the phone and made her call.

Then, she went out to the suite leaving the door open with the words "Unnie is leaving it at the hallways, I'll just get it." And after a few moments, she went back with a black expensive looking purse with a gold tablet carved Prada on it. She walked in to the room and shuffled to find her phone in the bag. She gave Kris' phone back before starting tapping at her own phone with a smile.

"What are you planning in doing, Aria-ssi?" Baekhyun managed to find it in his tongue to ask. "I'm firing him." She said like it was nothing earning a gasp from everyone and the boy look up to her not being able to understand the conversation between the people on the suite. She put her phone on her ear waiting for someone to pick up the other line.

 

While waiting, she turned to the busy servant that was still picking tiny pieces of glasses in the floor. "This is the L.A 5, right?" She asked and the boy just nodded confused at the sudden question. After five rings, the person on the other line picked up.

 

"Aria! Oh my gosh! You're still alive!" A masculine sassy voice was heard. "Where have you been, sweetheart? I miss your mini concerts." The man asked and Aria could imagine the pout on her friend's face. She chuckled before replying. "Missing you too, Boopie. Actually, I'm in L.A right now. In your hotel to be exact." She said earning a low squeal from her friend and his endless plan of hanging out together with his spasms. "I'd love that. But there something happened." She slightly pouted and his friend immediately asked what it was. 

She faked a sigh before speaking. "Well, you see there's this service guy who insulted the hell out of me and my friends saying I'm Chinese and calling me and more stupid stuffs." She blabbered and the guy picking the glasses froze at hearing you talking about him. 

The guy on the other line gasped. "What the hell is wrong with that man?!" He said. "It's that one with the lame name, right?" He asked and Aria chuckled before saying yes. "Ugh, that lame name and its lame employees." she can imagine her friend rolling his eyes saying those words making her chuckle. "Sorry about that. Just get out of that place and go to the Kings, that hotel of ours is better than that one." He said with a shrug. "And about that , what's his name?" He asked.

"I don't actually know." Aria bit her lip before calling the attention of the guy. "Hey racist, what's your name?" She asked and the boy hesitated at first but ended up telling since he was wearing his name tag. "It's Brendan." Aria told her friend. "Got it! He's fired." He said nonchalantly. 

"Thanks Boopie." She said. "I'm not moving out though. Come visit me tomorrow night? I'm in my usual room and I'll be there at 10 to 11 pm." She told. "Gotcha, seeya, sweetheart.” he said and with that they ended the call.

 

She then went towards the boy who finally finished and took out her black premium card from the purse. "Here, I want you to charge the wine and these (Pizzas) in this card." She told and the boy halfheartedly took it from her swiping on the gadget. "Oh, and take 5k, now that you're on it. Put it on the tip for Brendan." She added and the boy just looked at her just like Kris who was aware of the situation. 

"Why? I don't need your money!" The employee asked but did what he was asked. "Oh, believe me, you'll need it." She smirked. The boy gave her the card and she grabbed it and turned around. "You can go now." She said and the boy hissed before walking towards the door but stopped upon hearing his name. It was Aria. "By the way, you're fired." She said with a mocking smile. "Bye bye unemployed racist ~ you." She told and the guy, who didn't believed Aria's words shook his head and walked out of the room mumbling things in his way.

 

A sigh was heard as soon as the service closed the door. Aria fell on her knees jelly and sat on the floor with pale face. "What did I just do?" She mumbled to herself and silence was back in the suite until sobs were heard. Everyone turned to Aria that was now crying on the floor.

Everyone panicked and Kris was the one who rushed to her first. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" He asked in panic looking at her from head to toe to check if she's hurt somewhere but she's not. "Aria, what—“ Luhan was about to ask. "I was so scared, I thought I'd die." She said and cried more loudly hugging Kris to their surprise but ended up laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter