Chapter 9: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To ease the moment, EXO decided to divide them to teach the trainees and start with the mission, completely forgetting the break time they all agreed on. Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kai will be guiding Da Hyun while Luhan, Kris, D.O and Sehun will be with Seul Gi and the remaining with Aria.

Seul Gi began writing the lyrics for her song in the mini studio with her mentors while Da Hyun kept on humming for hers in the practice room.

 

Aria, who was lying on the living room while her mentors listened to her humming and playing the guitar she got to take back as soon as she stored it, was doing absolutely well and almost finished her song in one shot amazing the teachers more and more as they kept the thought of Silvia at the back of their heads.

She then sighed and sat up. “I’ll stop for today.” She said and the boys didn’t have the heart to stop her. She did well in such a short time so they let the girl rest. Plus, they couldn’t really teach or guide her right now because of their state of mind that was half on Aria and Silvia.

“Okay.” Lay muttered and watched the girl play with the guitar.

 

“Did you just make another song?” Tao asked and Aria shrugged. “Do you want it?” she asked and Tao nodded making Aria chuckle as she made a mental note to write that song on a sheet and give it to the mentor next time.

Then Aria’s group decided to rest on the living room. They stayed there and Aria would fool around along with Chanyeol and talk to the mentors. They didn’t even notice her song was almost finished until she sang it to them to be able to say some comments.

 

Tao

“Aria is a very fun person to be with. I think this challenge is very easy for her. It’s not because she’s not putting any effort but because it just naturally comes out of her.”

 

Lay

“That girl, one second she’s serious and humming some tunes and writing. Then the next one, she’s fooling around making origami and racing with Chen and Chanyeol with that frog origami.”

 

Chanyeol

“Aria is daebakk!” he chuckled remembering the night. And her similarities with Silvia too is awesome. He thought.

“She’s awesome but I beat her in that race.” He added making the staffs laugh.

 

Aria

“Working with the mentors is cool.”  She admitted. I think I have finally forgiven them 100%. She added.

“But Chanyeol sunbaenim won the frog race because Chen sunbaenim stepped on my frog so it’s not fair.” She added. “We’ll probably have a rematch.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Da Hyun was working really hard on her song with the mix of laughter caused by Baekhyun telling funny stories and they ended up singing a new composed song ‘Kkaebsong song’ which gave them a lot of laughter.

 

Suho

“Da Hyun worked really hard with the lyrics. She managed to make a good one but the problem is to how to get the emotions out of the song. She’s still shy.”

 

Da Hyun

“The oppas were very playful and at the same time they work really well. They have the nicest voice.”

 

Seul Gi’s group though was calm and serious. They helped and gave the trainee advices to improve the lyrics and rhyming, not hearing the laughter from the practice room.

 

Luhan

“Seul Gi is really confident about this task. She knew she can pull this one off and is doing it well.”

 

Sehun

“I can see her effort in this mission.” I wonder what Aria’s doing?

 

Seul Gi

“Luhan, Kris, Kai and D.O oppas are very helpful. They gave me good pointers and I was really thankful I got them.”

 

After doing the challenge, the guys called it for the day and decided to go relax to make up for today’s hard work. They all bid each other a good night and then went to sleep.

 

 

The next day, they all went their separate ways. Seul Gi’s group went for a bubble tea break while Da Hyun went for a movie marathon with her mentors. Aria’s group though preferred a much more active activity and went to the arcade to play.

Then, Seul Gi’s group ran to them and the two groups decided to just hang around with each other. They played lots of games and Aria blended with the EXO members well. Maybe it’s because she was already familiar with them. But then again, maybe she naturally behaved like a guy would in an arcade.

 

Aria finally got tired of the car racing game and let Sehun take her place. But the girl didn’t stop and went one on one with Chanyeol on the DDR. They played for half an hour not noticing that the others went to get something to eat and went back only to see the two still playing.

After playing, Aria went down of the machine and saw Luhan drinking bubble tea. Luhan smiled at the girl and offered his drink that she gladly accepted.

“Thanks sunbaenim.” Aria panted. “I could really use a drink.” She took a sip of the drink and Luhan smiled and ruffled the girl’s hair. She might not be Silvia. But Aria is a good girl. He thought unaware of Seul Gi’s stares towards them.

 

Seul Gi

“Aria seems to be getting along too well with the oppas. They even share a drink and I feel kind of isolated. But I’m sure, in time, I’ll get close to them as well.”

 

After going to the arcade, the group decided to go grocery shopping and ran into Da Hyun’s group making them have a group reunion in the store. Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin and Aria got close to each other and started fooling around.

Baekhyun got in to one of the carts and Aria got into another and with that, the five did a mini race that made the rest laugh out loud due to Baekhyun’s unmanly shout as they wiggle to make the cart moving.

 

After fooling around, they all scattered in the mart to find the things they want to buy. Aria was still in the cart with Tao pushing it as they roam the mart. Then, Aria saw a familiar wrapper that made her excited. Turning to Tao, he told the idol to go to the biscuit section and took a box of choco pie.

“My favorite.” Aria looked at the box with sparkling eyes and turned to Tao. “You want that?” he asked. “Nee. Buy it for me.” She replied and Tao laughed. “I don’t have any money with me.” He said and Aria was about to return the box but Tao stopped him. “Ask Kris hyung to buy this for you.” He said and pushed the cart to find the said hyung.

 

Finally spotting Kris, Tao and Aria called him and greeted him a big smile. “Kris-ge!” she called taking Kris in surprise. “Buy me these, please.” Aria said that took the taller aback. Not knowing if the plan worked, Aria shrugged at the older and said “Tao said you’ll buy me these if I call you that.”

“He did?” he asked and turned to send a look to Tao and the later just grinned before running away. Sighing, Kris turned to the confused Aria. “Give me that.” He took the box of biscuits and went to the counter to pay pulling the cart where Aria’s on.

“Oh, it works after all.” She said and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter