Chapter 3: Your Song

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence lasted for almost a minute until Aria sighed. “Everyone seat there and no one will talk until I say so.” She ordered, pointing at the sofa. “If I ever hear one squeak that person will go to hell, I’m going to hell and we’re all going to hell. I don’t care what happens anymore.” She threatened before going to the store room to clean up the scattered ice cream on the hallway while everyone did what Aria told them.

 

Sehun

“I don’t want to know what she’ll do if we ever talk.” He gulped. “Aria can be really scary when she needs to.” He nodded on his own words.

 

Everyone looked solemn but Luhan still looked pissed. Lay was rather surprised by the trainee’s explosion, forgetting all about the fight and almost forgetting the act.

Luhan stood up to leave but Aria’s voice stopped him. “No one leaves either. I’ll burn you out of your room if you do.” She warned and Luhan was pulled back to his seat by Xiumin who didn’t know if he should laugh or feel worried about their trainee’s threat.

 

Seul Gi

“Aria’s not a joke. She’s scary.”

 

Suho

“It was soo funny I couldn’t hold back my laughter.”

 

Kyungsoo

“Daeeeebakk!” he said. “She’s the only one who could gather EXO in one place for a long time, except for our manager.” He told with his impressed eyes.

 

Chen

“Who would’ve thought that an 18 year old could shut EXO up just like that.” He laughed.

 

Da Hyun

“Unnie is jjang!! But I wouldn’t want her upset ever again.”

 

After cleaning up, Aria went back to the living room. Some were playing with their phones while some were awkwardly sitting.

She heaved a loud sigh and some looked up at her. “Everyone’s in their right mind to talk like a human being that you all insisted you all are now?” she asked in a cold voice and when no one responded she urged them to talk. “Now talk this through. No one will leave until we sort this out.” She said and there were exactly 5 seconds of silence until the idols all busted out laughing and shouted a mischievous “HAPPY HIDDEN CAMERA TRAINEES!!”

 

That moment, Seul Gi and Da Hyun broken out crying and Aria found herself laughing.

 

Aria

“I can’t believe these guys!” she shook her head laughing as some of the EXO members were dancing like hooligans at her back. Some followed her to the interview room explaining why they are there.

“EXO Jjang!” Tao cheered followed by lots of ‘Whooos’ and ‘yeah’ while Aria laughed.

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun took out the cake and let the three blew the candles, still laughing at them.

“I’ll get you all back!” Aria threatened still laughing and the idols offered her the cake. “You can have my share.” Lay smiled at her and she laughed. “Okay, oppa. You’re saved.” She said and the others whined about it.

Everyone was feasting with the cake and Aria was, as always, one of the ‘vacuum eaters’. She was finishing her 3rd slice of cake when she turned to the cake to get a candy flower only to find out that everybody has already taken them. Seeing this, the trainee pouted slightly and whined. “Why are the flowers the first one to go?” she asked no one in particular and Luhan, who was sitting beside her on the floor chuckled. “You ate four of them and you’re asking why?” he said and Aria turned at him with a glare.

“I’m still upset about you, oppa.” She said before smiling to tell them that she was just joking. With this, Luhan ruffled her hair and gave his candy flower to the trainee. “Eat it slowly this time, ne?” he said and Aria smiled. “Kamsahamnida oppa!” she said and took another slice of cake and then put the flower on top of it.

She then took out her phone to take a picture of it when a hand snatched the candy flower from her cake. It was Sehun. A smirking Sehun who was about to eat the candy flower.

 

“Yah! Don’t you da— AH! YAH!” Aria was just about to warn him but Sehun beat her to it by eating the whole treat in one go. “Oh Sehun!!!” she unknowingly whimpered and making others chuckle.

“Oppa!!!” Aria faked a cry and leaned her head on Kyungsoo who was on her left. Kyungsoo chuckled and looked at the sulking trainee and then at their maknae who had a smug face while chewing the treat. He has already given Aria his share of candy flower and so are Da hyun and Seul Gi. The majority already ate theirs and he didn’t know what to do but to scold their maknae.

“Yah! Stop bullying!” Kyungsoo said and hit Sehun’s leg that was near him, making the maknae frown and Aria smiled a bit because her oppa defended her from ‘Oh Devil’.

 

“Hyung! ~” Sehun whined this time. Despite of having younger girls in the dorms, he’s still the youngest among the idols. “She already ate 4!” he told.

“And you ate one oppa! We’re not talking about numbers here. We’re talking about my 5th candy flower given to me by Luhan oppa!” Aria argued and whimpered again. “Candy flower.” She mumbled with a pout and Sehun just stuck his tongue at her. He felt bad seeing her get upset over a treat but when he saw how close Luhan became with her and how she was happily looking at him with ‘twinkling’ eyes, he felt the urge to get her attention and just took Aria’s centre of attention which was the treat.

 

“Stop being a glutton Yang Aria.” He teased and Aria stuck her tongue back at him. Now, at least he got her attention. “What would the viewers think of you? And what if you get fat?”

“You guys stop.” Kris laughed and ruffled Aria’s hair. “Here. Have oppa’s.” he said and offered his plate with a candy flower on it. Aria’s eyes immediately lit up and her smile made everyone laugh.

“Thank you very much Kris oppa!!!!!!” Aria chimed and took the flower and put it on her cake but this time, making sure Oh Devil won’t take it from her. She took the photo of the treat and began eating the treat with flowers and rainbows almost coming out of her.

 

The day ended with them eating the cake and everyone decided to turn off the cameras for the night. They all prepared to go to bed and called the night off.

Kyungsoo was still preparing his things for tomorrow’s schedules when someone knocked on his door. “Come in.” he said softly because Jongin was already asleep and he saw Aria waving at him as she opened the door.

“Were you sleeping?” she asked and Kyungsoo shook his head no. He saw what she was holding and smiled expectedly. “Do you have time?” Aria asked and Kyungsoo didn’t have to say anything as his answer was obvious.

 

They both went to the recording studio and there, Aria gave him back the lyrics of the song Silvia gave him. “I might not have said this but you know this song is in Japanese right, oppa?” she asked and Kyungsoo’s face said it all.

“So that’s why it doesn’t make any sense.” He chuckled. “The lyrics a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter