Chapter 5: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late when the two arrived to the dorms. Everyone bombarded them with questions to why they were late and why they arrived at the same time. Lay just told them they bumped on each other at the office and decided to go back together.

Everyone seemed to have bought the white lie Lay told if only Sehun didn't see the wink he secretly gave at the girl that made his mood turn upside down. His eyes glared at everything and he started throwing tantrums and locked himself in his room not even letting Suho, who was sharing his room with him, enter.

The poor leader had to sleep on the couch that night as they didn't dare to knock on the room, they didn't want to be on the maknae's dark side.

Sehun is usually the sweetest and the most caring maknae a sibling could ever have, but he also had his bad side. The EXO's maknae is a really dangerous one if you get his bad side of the dish. He forgives, but never really forgets and if he's upset at someone, he'll treat that person coldly and he makes no deal of that person like he or she doesn't exist. Everyone knows that about him, or should I say his brothers and managers do.

After that night, Sehun started to ignore Silvia and everyone noticed it but chose to say nothing but to comfort the girl.

 

 

Three days has passed and Sehun was still not talking to the girl that made Silvia sad. She didn't know what she has done wrong and why Sehun is mad at her, but knowing the shy and nervous Silvia, she never had the guts to confront the boy and just stayed quiet as usual but with her spirits down worrying everyone.

They flew again to China for a joined concert and all Silvia did was work and sleep. She rarely smiles and she was always sleepy worrying others even more. She always go behind EXO and just tail on them every time because the coordis decided to not let her help so she can rest enough to give a concert a nice performance.

But the thing was, she got paler and skinnier. And since she's not that fashionable and just wears what she had in store in her closet, the fans did not recognize her and they began to mistake her as a saesang fan that always follows the 12. The fans got protective to their oppas and decided to take action.

 

After the performance ended and Silvia took off her makeup and changed back to her clothes and then fell asleep again as they waited for the concert to finish. The 12 were still on stage doing their end stage together with the other artists.

And when the coordis told her it was okay to go ahead to the auto car, Silvia went out. She didn't want to get in the way when the twelve comes back to change their clothes and decided to take a stroll to the car. And with the manager's permission, she went out of the venue.

She was walking towards the parking lot when a group of fans gathered around her. They were looking at her with vicious eyes as they eyed her from head to toe making the girl uneasy.

 

"What are you doing here again?" One spat out. "I know you love oppas, but don't you think this is a bit too much?" Another said with a frown. "Give oppas some space!" She shouted and pushed Silvia's forehead with her index finger scraping the girl's skin with her false nails.

Silvia yelped at the pain as she stepped back only to be pushed by the other fan girls. "Wae?! Does that hurt?” one smirked. “Well, how about you think of what our oppas feel when you follow them around like a creeper." One said while Silvia couldn't understand the situation.

Why are they mad? What did I do this time? She asked herself as she looked at the girls with a frown as they spat heavy and hurtful words towards her that she clearly didn't deserve. Tears filled her eyes as the girls pushed her around and cursed at her. Why do people always get mad at me? Where did I go wrong? She asked herself as tears fell from her eyes. WHY ME?! she had enough and pushed some of the girl out of the way only to get her hair pulled and tripped by the rest.

Her skin got scrapped by the asphalt while her body endured the unbearable kicking, hair pulling, slapping and her heart and mind dealing with the sadness caused by those girl's and Sehun's anger towards her.

 

Why? She asked herself. Do I deserve this? She asked over and over again. Why me? her body started to tremble.  "AHHHH!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs taking all her emotions out followed by a sob. Her spirit, soul and body couldn't bare the pain anymore. Help! Somebody!  Someone! Help me! Aria! she shouted inside her head as she cover herself with her hands.

 

 

The EXO members, managers and the staffs all went out of the building and were on their way to their ride when they heard an ear piercing scream of pain followed by a sob. Then, a group of laughter followed.

Sehun and Luhan heard the familiar sound and rushed to see what was happening between those parked vans with the others following their steps. 

The girl's stopped at their entertainment the moment they saw their idols and started fan girling. The chocking sobs was heard between the crowd and Luhan slowly made his way to see who was crying as he prayed that it was not the person he was thinking of. Sehun was just glued to his ground as he listened to the cries, he has heard of this voice, this sound, he used to hear this voice bringing joy and comfort to hearts, but now, all he can hear was pain and brokenness. He watched Luhan make his way to the crying girl and he prayed that their hunch was wrong.

 

But then, their hearts shattered as they saw the most precious thing to them curled onto the ground crying painfully. Shoe prints visible on her skin and clothes, and she was bleeding and her body was bruised through all the beating. She was wrecked.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!” The manager shouted the moment he saw the violinist in a horrible state. "Don't worry manager-ge. We solved the sasaeng problem for you. It's our job as fans." One said proudly. 

"Well, if a fan's job is to beat up his idols’ violinist, then I prefer to have antis." Tao said as he glared at the girls shocking them. His anger cannot be contained and all he wanted was to throw the van to those girls and crush them if it was possible. "She's w-what?" One muttered as she looked at the girl who they just beat up and then at the idols.

"Get out of my sight; I don't want to ever see your faces ever again." Sehun said with the coldest voice everyone have ever heard and shoved his way to the violinist, his heart dropping every vein as he saw the state she was in. He was upset with her, but didn’t know why and just started ignoring her, he was still secretly stealing glances at her thought whenever the girl wasn't looking. But every time he does, there will always be at least one member that was with her making him more and more upset. But now, he can't possibly ignore her.

 

She was thinner and paler and surely she'll be wrapped in concussions anytime soon. He regretted everything, why did he get mad at her? He didn't know. But the only thing he knews was that she's broken and he wanted her to be in his care. He kneeled down next to Luhan and tried to reach her but she flinched before he even made contact with her.

The next thing that she did made his heart turn to ashes. She looked at him with such fear with tears in her eyes. "Silv--" he tried to reach her but her sobs grew louder as he tried to scoot away from him, from everyone.

Without blinking, Silvia stared at Sehun with fear as she struggled to stand up all by herself and with only one shoe on her feet. She limped with hardship towards the van and crawled her way up before settling herself in the corner of the ride.

 

Everyone watched her with a broken heart silently before they followed her to the van. Others glared at the girls responsible to the disaster while others tried to swallow the lump on their throats. The coordinators managed to calm the girl down before they arrive to the hospital but only when she fell asleep. 

Kris was the one who carried her, rushing, in the emergency room while the others waited in the auto car not wanting to cause any more commotion. They waited for more than an hour before Kris informed them about the violinist's situation: Some minor injuries, a broken rib, fractured ankle and a sprained wrist breaking their hearts even more. They wanted to see how she was but the doctors didn't allow visitors since she might have developed a trauma and they needed to do further test on her.

The boys went back to their dorms with heavy hearts and skipped dinner as they went directly to their beds. A nice song by Silvia to lull them tonight will be the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter