Chapter 14: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes.” She replied. “I watch Idol academy.” He confessed and that made Seul Gi more hopeful. The group was also eavesdropping with smiles on their faces.

“Oh, thank you.” The trainees bowed politely and Chanyeol went to them. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted and the ahjussi greeted back followed by a shy “EXO-da.”

“He watches our show oppa.” Seul Gi chimed and the ahjussi confirmed with a shy ‘yes’.

“Woah! Thank you very much.” Chanyeol bowed with a big smile before clapping. “So ahjussi… who’s your favorite?” he asked and the ahjussi smiled. “I like Aria.” He said without second thoughts making Chanyeol and the group laugh. Even Seul Gi laughed but she couldn’t help but feel disappointed he didn’t pick her.

“Oi Aria! Ahjussi is your fan!” Chanyeol shouted and Aria went towards them as well. She greeted the ahjussi who shook her hands with a smile.

“You’re really pretty.” He said and Aria chuckled before thanking him for the complements.

Then, Seul Gi explained the challenge to the ahjussi and let her pass and turned to Aria. “You can go too.” He said and Aria smiled brightly at the ahjussi before politely declining the offer.

“I’ll just take a photo with ahjussi while unnie rides.” She told and Seul Gi went to the ride while Aria and the group gathered to the booth and take a few pictured for the ahjussi.

 

“OKAY!” Suho cheered. “Da Hyun and Seul Gi: success!” he said and then turned to Aria. “It’s your turn now. So where do you want to go?” he asked and Aria smiled before pointing at the highest roller coaster. “There!” she beamed and everyone fell quiet before busting out laughing.

“You sure? You couldn’t even feed yourself with your aegyo and you’re going to go there?” Kai teased and Aria just stuck her tongue to them. “The mission said charms.” She said. “Aegyo’s not the only charm in the world.” She said and led the way.

“Now, let’s go. I will triumph.” She said dramatically and Kris followed her.

 

Kris

“She was so determined about it so I just thought: to hell with everything.” He shrugged.

 

The group was still laughing as they walk to where Aria's ride was, making the trainee a little bit annoyed. “If I hitch a ride, you guys will buy whatever I want.” She turned to them and the mentors quickly agreed.

“Good luck.” Sehun laughed earning him a glare from Aria. “Traitor!” she said and Sehun just laughed at her. I’ll show you, Mr. Yehet. Aria stomped her way to the ride she was going to.

“If I succeed you guys will buy!” she repeated and the idols confidently accepted the bet.

 

Chen

"If she's really that motivated then why not?" he laughed. "After all, we are her mentors and it’s our job to keep our trainees motivated." he beamed.

 

The group reached the ride and to their surprise, the one Aria had to charm is a young man like their age. Everyone wished the girl luck and Aria confidently went in line. And when her turn came, she smiled at the guy.

"Hey." she greeted and the man blinked at him. Of course everyone knows her. She's one of the trainees the famous idols, EXO, are training. And hell he was stars struck. It wasn't every day you see a blonde celebrity and let alone greet you with a heart stopping smile.

"H-hello." the guy greeted back and Aria chuckled. "You're cute." she said and the guy rapidly turned beet red.

 

“What is she saying?!” Chen laughed and Kris covered his face with his palm.

 

Aria was chatting with the guy when the next in line reminded them to move quickly. "There are a lot of people in line." the impatient girl said and Aria and the guy immediately apologized.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Aria bowed and turned to the boy pretending to get her pass but the guy opened the gate and gave her a smile. "Go in, it's on the house." he said and Aria laughed. She shook the guy's hand and smirked as she made her way to the ride aware of the gaping idols and trainees near the ice cream booth.

 

Aria

"They said charm. Not aegyo." she laughed. "There's so much more than aegyo when it comes to charms." she said confidently.

 

Suho

"Our Aria's really grown up now." he said with a chuckle.

 

Baekhyun

"Wuah. Wuah. Wuah!" he was still shock. "I didn't know our Aria has that side of her."

 

Seul Gi

“It’s so unfair.” She huffed. “Life is so easy for Aria.”

 

D.O

“She has that celebrity feel. We all saw the employee’s reaction. He was star struck.”

 

Chen

“Well that went well.” He laughed.

 

Aria

“They said to go get something free. So why go for the cheap one?” she shrugged. “SUNBAES YOU OWE MEEE!” she shouted to the camera with a beam.

 

Chanyeol

“As long as she doesn’t make us buy the Lotte World I think we will be fine.” He laughed nervously.

 

 

While they were walking around the park surrounded by fans, Aria and the three trainees decided to walk together with the idols surrounding them. They were talking about that high ride they rode first when a fan shouted something that made everyone almost turn to her.

“Seul Gi !” One fan shouted, glaring at the said trainee. “You should quit because even if you’re talented, your personality !” she continued and Seul Gi found herself almost in tears.

Nervous, Da Hyun clung on Seul Gi’s arm quietly as they continued to walk. All of them suddenly became quiet because of that comment that even the idols didn’t know what to do.

 

“I’m hungry.” They heard Aria whine. “…again.” She added with a sigh and everyone looked at her. “Let’s have some snacks before going home.” She said and everyone was impressed on how the trainee handled the crowd by just ignoring it.

She held Seul Gi’s hand and pulled them towards the hotdog chain. “Please give us the best hotdogs you have.” She said to the vendor and gave the first serving to the elder. “Those twelve will pay, ahjumma.” She pointed at the idols who just blinked but didn’t say anything.

“Don’t worry about them unnie.” Aria said and handed the second one to Da Hyun who was a little bit scared of what happened. The maknae mumbled a small thank you before eating away her worries but was still looking out for her unnies.

“You’re popular now.” Aria said and kept passing the hotdogs to their mentors who took it quietly listening to the trainee’s words. “That’s why they’re like that. We should be prepared to all types of comments, negative or positive ones.” She mumbled enough for her fellow trainees to hear and frowned when she turned to the vendor who just gave her a sorry look.

 

“Sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter