Chapter 7: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by like a blink of an eye and Silvia was killed bit by bit by the deadly cells inside her body. EXO couldn't visit her a lot because of their overseas schedules but they always call her and do some signs meant for her in their performance.

 

She was watching a live stream of a joined concert with EXO taking part in the Philippines. She was very excited when her friends came up as the nurses squealed in delight. 

"Hana, dul, set... we are..." Suho started the greeting and the rest continued. "One! Annyeonghaseyo exo inmida" they chorused and the crowd cheered for them. They were asked to introduce their next number and they did. 

"This song, we’d like to dedicate to our fans and to a certain someone that is very important to us, EXO." Kris stated in English. "She’s a very good friend to us and she helped us a lot. Now, we want to make her feel special through this song." He said and the boys nodded trying not to tear up. "This is for you." Baekhyun continued in Korean so the girl could understand him. "Maybe you won’t be able to even hear this, but we’re still hoping we can bare our hearts to you." Luhan added and Silvia just blinked as she cannot hear a thing while the nurses giggled knowing the message was for the girl they were taking care of.

Silvia finally lost the ability to hear and her eyes were starting to get blurry as well. And everyone can tell, she won't make it for another three days.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

Taken by the soft wind to your world
You asked me brightly where I came from to your side
And I told you that It was a secret
Wherever we walk together
Will be paradise

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

I always want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love

 

She was watching the 12 sing their hearts out even though she couldn’t hear them when she noticed someone missing. She counted carefully this time and now, she was sure, there are only 11 persons on stage and the person missing was...

Sehun.

 

Just right then, she felt the nurses stood up from their seats looking towards the door that made her turn as well. She let out a gasp as she looked at the person in front of her. Why is he here? He's supposed to be there. she asked herself as she looked at him and then at the TV.

The nurses went out with a bow leaving the girl and the idol alone in the room. Sehun chuckled at her expression and nervously walked towards the girl. He was afraid that she might reject him again like she did in the incident but he's taking his chances. His hyungs enlightened him that if he kept on holding to his fear, he will surely regret it. He must at least tell her his feelings for her and the explanation of his acts.

But then, if she rejects him, he will accept it because the maknae believes he deserves it. And with that, his feet took him to her until he was beside her bed, looking at each those familiar eyes with fast beating heart and longing eyes. Silvia didn't move away to Sehun's relief. With that alone, he felt contented.

 

"Annyeong." he awkwardly greeted and the girl just blinked at him, still can't believe her eyes. He caressed the girl's face gently. "I missed you." He said knowing that Silvia can't hear him and that she's just reading his lips. "A lot." He added looking at her with such sadness as he tried not to get too emotional.

 

Silvia's body was doing all kinds of reaction as she remained stiff. All this time, she felt uneasy. Like there's something in her that was missing and now, she finally understand it. She needed to see him. During her stay in the hospital, she only saw Sehun once and they didn't even talk. She couldn't explain why she was afraid at him when the incident occurred but ever since, she longed to see him but didn't have the courage to ask the other members thinking that the maknae was still mad at him.

Of course the other members visiting her were meaningful as well, but Sehun's visit today made her finally contented and complete and tears finally fell from her eyes as she stared at the man in front of her. The walls and the ropes that prevented her heart to let out the caged emotions had finally broken down in sight of the man she longed to see and feel, to hear his voice and to smell his scent, to see those alluring eyes.

 

"Did you miss me too?" He asked and Silvia nodded as a response. If she's not so weak, she might've already pulled him for a warm embrace but she couldn't even move her arms anymore. Sehun seemed to have the same feeling as her and carefully, gently, bent down and wrapped his arms around the girl's thin and fragile body letting their emotions out as Sehun cried as well.

"I'm sorry." He said but Silvia didn't hear him. "I was a jerk and couldn't protect you. I'm sorry." He repeated and hugged the girl tighter never ever wanting to let go. "I... I was jealous of the hyungs. That's why I was upset. But it doesn't mean ignoring you was right and that I hated you, in fact it was the other way around... I was wrong Silvia, please forgive me." He let out every word he wanted to say to the girl ages ago.

Silvia, who was also crying, used all her strength to lift her arms up and hug the boy back. I'm sorry for acting like that. I'm sorry for upsetting you. I'm sorry for pushing you away. She sobbed as she gripped on the idol's shirt. Even they couldn't hear each other, they can feel it. How they were apologizing to each other, how they care and want each other, fixing their matters with a mutual feeling and understanding.

 

Sehun then broke the hug and laid the girl on her bed as they both stared at each other's eyes. "Saranghae." Sehun muttered and leaned closer. I love you too. she closed her eyes and the grip on Sehun's shirt tightened the moment their lips touched.

Fireworks exploded on Sehun's whole body as he finally tasted the tempting lips he dreamt of kissing every day and night, those lips that he craved like a maniac. Only happiness and love was in his mind as he made the best of the moment. But then, the thought of this might be the last time, made him greedy and deepened the kiss. No, she can't leave. Not now, not ever. He felt possessive towards her and held the fragile girl more with security.

Silvia was lost in the kisses and feelings that were making her entire body tremble. She even asked herself of how she was dying when she never felt so alive in her life. How can she only find the one that can complete her, now? Now that she barely has the time to treasure it, to feel and cherish it.

 

That night, Sehun stayed in the hospital cuddling his love on the bed. They often communicate with the tablet, smiling at each other stealing kisses right here and there. Even if they stayed the whole time in silence and not moving much, they felt complete, warm and alive. Their satisfaction of being with each other’s side and the happiness of appreciating every single thing around them became their past time.

Like how the two of them can fit on that single bed, how they are very comfortable on it, how the room was big but warm, how the rain drops calm their warm hearts, how the window was slightly open to ventilate the room and how the curtains prevent the rain from getting in to the room, how their calm breathings ease each other. All of those little things that for the two, in that time, were all part of making their moment more and more memorable.

Sehun was lying on the bed with his arm wrapped around Silvia’s shoulders while the girl leaned on him. He sighed in content as he caressed Silvia’s arm gently. “You know,“ he started out of the blue as they relaxed letting the time pass by slowly. Silvia was long asleep with a smile on her face but he didn’t really mind. “I really love you.” He said and looked down at his treasure, sleeping soundly not sure if she’s going to be able to wake up or not. “I won’t forget you.” He said and swallowed the lump that was stuck in his throat as the thoughts of her leaving came in his mind.

 

Lyrics are on violet as always ~

 

“I’ll never forget you.” He reached the girl’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as his eyes became watery. When you're in pain from love, tears are the medicine.

“I’ll love you forever and remember everything about you.” He continued while Silvia kept her eyes closed. You have no faults but you keep saying that you're sorry.

She woke up when Sehun held her hand and she knows he was saying something as she felt the vibrations of his chest. She also was aware that he was crying because of his shaky breathing but she decided to keep on preten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter