Chapter 1: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The airport was filled with fans in hope to see their idols, EXO-M, that just came back from their new MV recording in Australia. The boys were now preparing for their comeback that was gaining lots of anticipation not only from the fans, but also from the media. After all, being the most successful boy group that has taken almost all the daesangs last year has its perks.

The moment the 6 went out of the door, fans became a shouting mess, excited as their cameras flashed, taking as many pictures as they can so that they could post it later on the internet. Those bazooka-like-cameras, HD camera hand phones and more were all focused on the six handsome men who were just passing by, smiling despite of the uncomfortable crowd that was pushing and screaming on their faces even with the protection of the security.

 

Once the six and their staff got through the wild crowd of fans, they waited outside the airport for their van to arrive. It was then when their CAP manager spoke.

"We can't leave just yet. We still have to get the writer." he said worriedly. "She said she will go her by herself and didn’t want to bother us too.” He added.

The boys, curious, all turned to CAP manager and asked. “You mean the writer of that song?" Chen asked full of interest on behalf of their team. "It's my favorite song in our album." Luhan added, excited to meet the writer of his and Chen’s favorite song.

"I think I should go get her. You boys stay here and don't move." the CAP manager told them and left Hyungkyun and Haha manager and coordinators to secure the boys and went out to find the said writer.

 

As the 6 wait for their manager to comeback, they greeted their fans by waving and even told them not to stop on the drive way because of the cars. And seeing how the boys were interacting with other fans, another group of girls, who were farther from them taking pictures, excitedly crossed the pedestrian line in hopes to be able to communicate with their idols too, not noticing a fragile petite girl carrying a big cello case fall on the ground as they ran and some unintentionally stomped on her hands that made the girl experience unimaginable pain and fear.

The girl was left in the middle of the pedestrian line crying while the girls were focused on their idols, not even aware of what they did until Kris, who was was busy telling fans to be careful of cars were passing by, saw the girl sitting in the middle of the pedestrian lane with her enormous black case lied beside her. The idol then saw the stop light blinking and immediately made his way to help the hopeless girl, ignoring the restrictions of their managers, members and staffs.

Everyone was shocked by the EXO-M’s leader’s impulsive actions and watched the tall man run his way to somewhere and realized that he only wanted to help a girl possibly a fan, who was going to be run over by a car. This action made fans swoon over the kind hearted Chinese and made sure that they take a photo of their oppa’s ‘kind moment’.

 

Kris kneeled down and gave the girl a hand. "Miss, are you alright?" he asked as he took a closer look at the young lady. The girl looked up holding her left hand as tears dropped from her mesmerizing eyes.

 

Her eyes. Kris looked at them in awe. Her left eye was blue and the right one was green that made it hard for the idol to look away until the girl stretched her injured hand to him showing what the problem was.

'BEEP' a car's horn snapped the idol to reality and helped the girl stand as Xiumin, who saw what happened and decided to help as well, grabbed the enormous cello case for the girl.

 

Kris took the girl where his group mates were to protect her from more harm, knowing how fans could get emotional that could result in more pushing and getting hurt. The girl, though, was busy crying her pain and fears away that she didn't realize who was helping her until CAP manager, the one who went out to find the writer, came back.

 

"Aish. I couldn't find her—what happened here?!" the manager asked in shock seeing a girl surrounded by the six. The idols were supposed to be the one protected from the fans. Not the other way around!

"Uhm. Hyung, she got hurt and we helped her." Kris explained and heard the girl’s sobs. “If we leave her like this she’ll get eaten by them.” He added referring to the sasaengs that were mixed in the crowd of the fans.

 

CAP manager nodded with a sigh and took a closer look at the girl for security reasons and then saw a big case Xiumin was holding. It was then when he gasped, looking at the girl with wide eyes. "S-Silvia... Yang?" he asked and the girl looked at him with her teary eyes. Blue and green eyes, beautiful, light hair... This is her alright! He thought but frowned realizing that their treasured writer has been crying.

"What happened?" he asked and the girl showed her injured hand with shoe marks still stamped on it. "Oh my god! We should go now." the manager panicked and called the driver to come, surprising the idols, staffs and even some fans who heard him.

 

"You know her hyung?" Lay asked and the manager ruffled his hair in panic. "She's the writer. We need to get her hand treated fast. Those hands are gold. CEO Kim Youngmin will get crazy if she got a serious injury and Sir Lee Soo Man probably will too." the manager said and the vehicle arrived. The boys let Silvia in first and the hurriedly get in and drove away from the airport.

 

"Are you okay?” “Does it hurt?" “Don’t worry. We’ll get you treated soon.” “I’m sorry, I should’ve insisted in picking you up.” They tried to ease the girl but it didn’t work seeing the worried look on her face.

 

I'm hurting, please, my hands. She showed her hands to Kris who was sitting beside her and he didn’t know what to do but to nod. "Please don't cry. We will get it treated as soon as possible." he said and the girl held her hand to her chest trying to bear the pain.

 

Within 25 minutes, they arrived at the company and rushed the girl to the clinic. The seven, including CAP manager, gathered outside the clinic.

 

"Who is she again? This happened so fast." Lay asked their manager as he sat on the floor and rested his back on the wall. "She’s the writer I was talking about earlier and she’ll be the violinist for the song too." the manager replied that made the boys gasped. That’s why she was in total panic in injuring her hands. They thought as they kept listening to their manager. "Her name is Silvia Yang and she's also Yang Hyun Suk’s niece.” He told and the boys gave him wide eyed looks which made the manager sigh. “Yes, YG entertainment’s CEO’s niece.” He confirmed and the idols knew that they were in big trouble.

Even if it wasn’t their fault, the girl still got herself injured when she was supposed to be in their care and will probably cause a stir between the two companies who weren’t in good terms since forever.

“She just came back from London today too." the manager added.

 

“But if she’s YG’s niece, why would she work for SM?” Chen asked. “Shouldn’t it be better to work for her uncle? Plus, her song is great. Why would YG want a good song to be used by other agency that is not his?”

“Well, for starters, Silvia doesn’t want to be recognized as YG’s family. She wants people to acknowledge her for her music. And another thing is that Silvia is known for her free soul attitude. She’d give her works to the person she thinks will be the best for her song.” The manager explained. “She made lots of songs for other agencies already.” He added. “You might be singing or listening to a song written by her without you knowing it because she doesn’t let her name be written in the credits section.”

 

“Why is that?” Tao asked. “…because she doesn’t want fame. She just wants to make music and have funds to make them.” The manager replied.

"You sad she came from London, right hyung?” The boys were indeed curious as they shot questions to another. “Does that mean she didn't understand what we were saying earlier?" Xiumin asked. 7

"So that's why she didn't answer any of our questions!" Tao assumed and tha manager shook his head no. “Actually, she understood everything we said. She just doesn't speak—“ the manager explained but was cut off by a high pitch scream that made them alarmed.

 

"IYAAAAAAAA" then the door busted open and the girl they were talking about ran out of the room with a bandaged left hand followed by the doctor holding a shot. The girl, losing the strength of her legs sat in front of the manager she recognized earlier and  hugged his leg in fear, shaking her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter