Go to the Club

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

I woke up in the morning with a happy feeling. I couldn't wait for tonight. I would go with L. Joe to a club and show my dance skill there. Finally, i didn't have to stay alone at the dorm on Saturday night ~

I just did my usual activities on Saturday. Took a bath, had breakfast, jogging, read a book, listened to the radio, etc. At the afternoon, i started to search for the right clothes for me to wear to club. After trying many clothes that i had, i finally chose the simpler clothes one. I would wear a pink croptee t-shirt with shorts. I wanted to look as casual as possible but trendy and y as well. Just like the members of SNSD at I Got A Boy. When i was tidying my clothes, my phone rang. There was a message from L. Joe.

'Hey, have you prepared everything for tonight? I hope you had >o< I will pick you up at 8pm. Don't worry, i will act very nice to the owner of your place, so she can trust me kkk I suggest you not to wear skirt because we will go by my big motorcycle tonight ~~~ see you ^^ '

Well, it's a good thing that i chose to wear shorts. Maybe it would be a bit cold. But it's fine i thought.

'Hey ~~ i'm preparing now. I'm really waiting for tonight. I can't wait for it ~~ I will wear shorts tonight, what do you think? see you at 8pm'

'I think shorts is fine. Can't wait to see you too. See you ~~'

I didn't reply to his message again. I didn't know what to answer either. That's why. Can't wait for tonight.

 

L. Joe POV

I stood there in front of Sooyun's dorm. I had to ask permission from the owner first. Sooyun said that the owner knows her parents. Eventhough Sooyun said it would be fine not to ask permission from the owner, but i thought that it would be fine to give a good impression.

"Good evening, Miss,"

"Good evening, may i help you?"

"I want to go to Sooyun's room. I am her classmate and also her neighbour, my name is Byunghun but my friends usally call me L.Joe,"

"Oh so you are Sooyun's friend. She has told me about you. You both like to talk from each other room, right? It's so cute. Do you know her room? I think she has been waiting for you,"

"Yes, i know her room. I actually want to ask permission from you. Can i take Sooyun with me? What time should we go home?"

"Of course you can. Don't worry about that. I think you can't pass 12. You don't have to scare to me, i will not report about you two to her parents though. Sooyun is a teenager now. It's natural for her to come home a bit late,"

"Oh really? Thank you very much, miss. I'm going,"

"Ne~~~ you are welcome,"

I went to her room right away. I didn't know that it would be that easy to ask permission. I was nervous actually. When i arrived in front of her room, i knocked her door right away. I heard her voice from inside. Not long after, she came out from her room.

I couldn't believe what i see in front of me. This Sooyun in front of me is very beautiful. She is totally different from the person i usually met at school. SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. But, behind her beautiful look, there is an innocent feeling from her and also a y feel from her. I really couldn't describe it. She is just very beautiful.

"Is it too much?"

"You look beautiful. And no, it's not too much. I don't know that there is this part of yourself despite the nerdy you usually show at school,"

"I'm not nerdy," she punched me a bit. I smiled.

"Let's go now! Are you ready to go?"

"Of course ^^"

We went downstairs and met the owner again. After saying good bye to her, we went to my motorcycle. I could see that she was a bit hesitate about riding it. I gave her a helmet and she wore it right away, I didn't ride it as fast as usual since i didn't want her to be scared. She held my jacket very tightly. She must be still a bit scared. How cute she is.

30 minutes journey, we finally arrived at the club. It wasn't really crowded like usual. I said hi to the bodyguard and came in.

 

Sooyun POV

When i saw his motorcycle, i was hesitated a bit. Maybe he knew about this, because i thought he didn't ride it that fast. When we arrived, L.Joe said hi to the bodyguard and the bodyguard let us came in right away. He must be famous here, i thought. In our way to the club, i could see some people making out, smoking, or drunk. I was very scared. Then, L.Joe held my hand tightly.

"I know it is a bit scared. I'm sorry. Don't let go my hand, okay? You will be safe,"

"Thank you,"

I smiled to him too. It was to make him sure that i was fine. Well, yeah i was a bit scared. When we were walking, i bumped to a man that seemed drunk. I apologized to him right away. L. Joe looked it and i thought that the man was a bit angry too. When the man saw L. Joe's face he just smirked, waved his hand and went away. I wondered what L. Joe known as here.

"He came often here. I met him sometimes. He is a nice guy, but just a bit scary when he is drunk. Don't worry,"

L. Joe really knew how to make me not worried anymore. We finally arrived at the inside part of the club. I kept holding L.Joe's hand.

"I'd like to introduce you to my friends. Here, we are called as Teen Top because we are minors but we have a really great skills. There, you can see those five boys at the table. Those are my friends. Come on, let's meet them,"

We went to the table. When i looked at them one by one, i knew why they were famous. Well, they're very cool ....

 

I've seen many comments and subscribers ^^ Thank you everyone, hope all of you enjoy my story

I wiil try to update as soon as possible

Chunji and all Teen Top members will come in the next chapter ~~~

Keep reading My Handsome Neighbour

Once again thank you very much for reading my story... This story is still to be continued, so please keep reading it

Thank you xoxo