Rap Skill

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

I was drinking my coke when Chunji came to me.

"You must be very tired. But it was worth it. You are very awesome,"

"Ah, really? Thank you very much. I've never showed my dance skill to a lot of people though,"

"So, it was your first performance? It was very wonderful. I thought that you are a professional dancer with many experiences,"

"I'm not ~~ By the way, L. Joe is going to perform, right?"

"Yes, with CAP hyung. They are very famous here. Their Rap Skill are very wonderful too,"

"Wow, they are famous?"

"Of course, don't get jealous if there will be a lot of girls approched him when he performed,"

"What are you talking about? I won't,"

"Chunji hyung, let's go to the stage. L. Joe hyung and CAP hyung will perform soon,"  said Niel

"Shall we go now, Sooyun?"

"Of course,"

I thought Chunji is very handsome. He was very kind to me too. He always accompanied me. I felt safe when i was with him.

 

Chunji POV

This girl is getting more interesting. She was very kind and i like her smile. Her dance was very wonderful too. Powerful, cute, and also y. I saw the moment when she winked to L. Joe. I got a bit jealous with that. But it just showed more that she was a totally great performer.

We were going to the stage to see L. Joe and CAP hyung's performance.

"Sooyun, is your house really close with L. Joe?"

"It's not a house, it's a dorm actually. Just like L. Joe's dorm. His room is in front of my room. I like to talk with him sometimes,"

"From your room? Via the window? It's really like a movie. Can you really do that?"

"I know, right? But the fact is, yes, we can do that ehehe,"

Then, there was a DJ introduced the next performance which was from L. Joe and CAP hyung.

"Wow, they will perform. I can't wait to see their performance,"

I thought this girl was a bit interested with L. Joe too. But might be only a little.

 

L. Joe POV

I could see from the backstage that Chunji and Sooyun were together. I didn't know why but i didn't like it. Chunji is a nice guy. He wouldn't hurt Sooyun. But why was i feeling like this?

"L. Joe! What are you looking at? Get ready!"

"Yes hyung, i've ready since 5 minutes ago,"

"It's good then. By the way, want to give me a spoiler about your rap tonight?"

"It's gonna be about a girl. The theme is very light. Just ... about a girl,"

"Wooow.... our L. Joe falls in love i think. Is it probably .... Sooyun?"

"What are you talking about, hyung ...," I was very embarrassed.

The DJ then called CAP hyung's name. He did a high-five with me and went to the stage. He started to rap. The rap was about we have to care to people around us and care about other people's feeling. The theme was very light maybe he wanted to make it balance between my rap and his rap.

When CAP hyung finished his rap. He called my name and i went to the stage. I started to introduce myself and did my rap.

"Yes there are a lot of pretty girls in the world, but you’re different from them
Everyone admits it, but you know, you’re just too pretty
I don’t know why but I feel like your long straight hair would smell like flowers
This is insane, you’re making me crazy" 

- Miss Right lyric

After i finished my rap, a lot of girls were screaming. I could see Sooyun from the stage. She was screaming too. I was very happy that i could perform well in front of her. Then, i winked to her. She gave me an OK sign. I was very satisfied that i could perform awesomely in front of Sooyun

 

Hi, Guys ~~

I think i made a lot of typos in Chapter 10 and 11

Please look for those chapters again, because i have edited them.

Hope you like my story

Keep reading My Handsome Neighbour ^^