Ask Her

My Handsome Neighbour

L. Joe POV

I don't know what to say when i heard Chunji said that he liked Sooyun. Right when i was very sure with my feeling, i had just found out that my friend also like her. I don't know what to do and i don't know what to say. Should i really compete with Chunji? When it was late already, Teen Top finally decided to go home. I said bye to everyone. Even after somehow 'declaring' our war, Chunji still said bye to me and smile. I don't think he will be angry or what so ever you call it.

When i have arrived in front of my dorm building, i saw Eunjin, Jimin, and Sooyun in front of Sooyun's dorm building. I don't think they look me and i don't want Sooyun's friends asking about me, so i ran hurriedly to my dorm. After changing my clothes, i saw that Sooyun already at her room. She looked at the window and opened it.

"Hi, L. Joe. I didn't see you in your dorm today. Where were you?"

"I was with Teen Top, why? Miss me?"

"Eeii.. i actually want to tell Eunjin and Jimin that you live right in front of my dorm. But you weren't there, so i couldn't tell them, i think they won't believe me anyway,"

"Were you at home after school? Don't you have something to do with your friends?"

"I had just hang out a bit with my friends then i wanted to show them my new dorm so we went here. How can you know that i have something to do with my friends?"

"Chunji told about this. Ya! How can you be close with someone that you've just met once!"

"Why are you suddenly angry? He seems nice, and he is your friend. So, i think it's fine. If he's a bad guy then it is your fault to introduce him to me,"

"Yeah, he is nice. But still, you have to be aware, and don't just blame me like that. you should also..... why?" Sooyun grabbed her phone, i don't think she paid attention to me anymore

"Oh! What a surprise. Chunji texted me. He probably aware that we talked about him,"

"What did he say?" She looked at me with a surprise. "I know, i know you don't want to tell me, okay okay. I'll go now since you want to texting with Chunji,"

"Sorry sorry.. It's just such a surprise to me that you ask something like that. Don't be mad, pleaseee," She smiled at me. Her smile is totally the best. I can't help but loving it.

"Okay, I'm just kidding anyway hehehe. But i'm really tired right now, i'll go first, okay? You too, don't sleep late,"

"Thank you, i'll sleep fast. See you tomorrow, L. Joe :D "

"See you,"

Yeah, i can't wait for tomorrow. To see her again, to talk with her again, to keep looking at her all day at class. I can't stop thinking about her. I don't think it's late right now to get close with her. I still have a chance. She only thinks that Chunji is a nice guy. I can do this. Now, let's just look at her room and see when she will sleep. Wiil she sleep late because texting with Chunji? She won't, right? She won't.

 

Sooyun POV

It was such a waste that i coudn't show to Eunjin and Jimin that my neighbour is L. Joe. But, it's fine because i don't know what they will react with that. Okay, let's just hide it first. I hadn't told about the dance performance yet either. I'm not sure whether i should tell them or not. Probably i will, but later.

I closed my window and say bye to L. Joe. I saw at my phone and saw Chunji's message.

"Sooyun-ah ~ sleep yet?"

He keeps chatting me everyday. It was very good. I've never chatted this long with someone before. He seems very nice and also caring. That's why i always reply to his message. But he is very understanding too. Last night, i said that i want to study for awhile then he didn't chat me at all. After an hour, he chatted with me again asking me whether i had finished my study yet. And of course we keep chatting like that. He understands me very well.

"Sleep already? fine there :) have a nice sleep," I just realized that i had read his message but hadn't replied it yet.

"Not yet though keke. are you sleeping there?"

"Of course not, so how's your day?"

"Good, my friends and i hung out a lot and spent girls time for a very long time. Hbu?"

"It was very fun. Teen Top members gather today. I also practised in front of them,"

"For your performance on Saturday? I can't wait .."

"Yesss.. btw, what are you doin' tomorrow after school?"

"Nothing, i think. Why?"

"Can i go to your house?"

"Fine. don't forget to bring present. You can't come empty-handed keke"

"Of course i will bring present,"