What Did You Do?

My Handsome Neighbour

L. Joe POV

The next morning, i waited in front of Sooyun's dorm building. I wanted to go to school with her. Well, actually i wanted to ask her about Chunji's visit to her house.

After waiting for 15 minutes, she finally came.

"Good morning, L. Joe. Are you waiting for me?"

"Morning. Well, some kinda. I kinda used to go to school with someone. It's lonely to go to school alone now,"

"Oh really? Well, let's go now,"

We walked together side by side now. Not like our first meeting when i was in the front and she was at the back. Sometimes, our hand would touch each other. That was one of the reason i really liked walking with her.

At the bus..

"Sooyun, by the way, what did you do with Chunji yesterday?"

"We were just talking, playing games, and watching movie. Also, i have just found out that Chunji also likes action movies. Yesterday, we watched The Thieves,"

"I think Chunji had watched The Thieves?"

"Yes, he has. And so do i. But because we just really love that movie so much, so we watch it again,"

"Don't you guys feel bored watching the same movie again?"

"Well not really. I only watched it once, so i didn't really remember every part of the movie. But, Chunji could remember it very well,"

"He might have watched it more than once. He really likes Jun Jihyun,"

"Who won't like her? Me myself really like Jun Jihyun a lot,"

"hmm.. Okay. What time did he go home?"

"Probably around 8.30 pm? I'm not really sure,"

"Ooo.. *yawn*,"

"Are you sleepy? What time did you wake up today?"

"No, it's fine. I woke up a bit earlier today,"

"Why? Something you need to do at school?"

"No, not really. It's just i want to wake up a bit earlier today,"

I couldn't tell her that i actually waking up fast because i wanted to wait for her so we could go to school together.

 

Sooyun POV

At the lunch time, i went to the cafeteria with Eunjin and Jimin. We went to our usual table and ate our lunch there. We were talking a lot while having our lunch. After we finished our lunch, we went to the school's field and sat on the bench there. There were some people playing basketball, or just walking around there. When we were talking, my phone rang. There was a message from Chunji.

"Sooyun, i think you are playing with your phone quiet often these days," said Eunjin

"That's right! There must be something you haven't told us," said Jimin

I had a feeling that they were gonna investigate me someday. It was true that i played with my phone more often than before. Well, it was because i was really close with Chunji and he chatted me everyday and i really like it.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"No no no, it's not my boyfriend,"

"Then who is it?"

"Okay first, i'm really sorry that i haven't told you guys before and i really hope that you guys will understand it. And second, it is a secret so i don't want anyone know about this,"

"We won't tell anyone,"

"Yes, we promise,"

"Well, you know L. Joe, right? He is actually my neighbour,"

"Oh really? Why didn't you tell us when we visited your dorm?"

"It was because L. Joe wasn't home at that time, and i think that you guys will not believe me,"

"So, are you texting with L. Joe?"

"Let me finish my story. So, last week L. Joe somehow saw me dancing and he asked me to go with him to a club to show my dance performance there. Then, i met his friends there. One of them is the same-aged with us,"

"Wait, you can dance? since when?"

"Hmm... junior high school probably, i'm not really sure,"

"First, next time you have to show us your dance skill, promise? Second, so are you texting with this same-aged guy?"

"Yes, i promise i will show my dance skill to you guys. And yes, i'm texting with this same-aged guy. And this same-aged guy named Chunji,"

"Is he from another school?"

"Yes, he is,"

"Perhaps, do you like him?"

"Well, i'm not sure yet. but he is really caring. And he is the only guy that ever been that caring to me,"

"It's a sign,"

"You will probably like him really soon,"

"Honestly, i do think so... "