Meet Teen Top

My Handsome Neighbour

For the conversation, i will give different colour for every persons. Please mind about it ~ thank you ^^

 

Sooyun POV

L. Joe and i went to Teen Top members. One of them looked at us and waved his hands. When we arrived at their desk, L.Joe introduced me to them.

"Okay, listen up everyone. This is my friend and also my neighbour, Sooyun. She is new to this kind of place, so please be nice with her," said L.Joe

"Hello everyone, i'm Sooyun. Nice to see you all,"

"Hi, Sooyun noona. I'm Ricky. Are you the same age with L.Joe hyung? It means, you are my noona. ehehe,"

"I'm Changjo, You are my noona too. I'm the maknae here,"

"I'm Niel, you are also my noona. L.Joe hyung likes to tell about you. Right, hyung?" L. Joe punched him then. But Niel just smiled.

"I'm CAP. I'm the leader here. You can call me oppa. Don't be scared with us, okay?"

"Chunji, introduce your self,"

This man stood up and looked at me. He went to my face really close. I walked backward a bit.

"Did i make you scared? I'm sorry ~~ My name is Chunji. I'm the same age with L. Joe which means we are the same age too. By the way, you are very beautiful tonight," He smiled to me. He made me blushed.

"Thank you very much, Chunji,"

"By the way, Sooyun is here because i asked her to dance here. I have seen her dance skill and she is awesome. Sooyun, Changjo is the best dancer among us, you can ask him about everything in dance floor. Later, i will introduce you to the DJ. So, you don't have to worry,"

"Okay thank you. L.Joe,"

"Wow, noona can dance? I can't wait to see you performance noona," said Ricky

"Noona, tonight i will also perform. You can dance after my dance. I will also introduce Sooyun noona before you perform," said Changjo.

"Wait here, okay? I want to tell the DJ first. Do you have any song request?"

"No, any song will be fine,"

Then, L. Joe left me to go to the DJ spot. I looked at the Teen Top members. Chunji approached me and held my hands.

"Come, sit first. You can't be lost," I just nodded and sat next to him.

"Are you nervous? Do you want something to drink?"

"I'm a bit nervous and yes i want a drink, thank you,"  Chunji called one of the barista and ordered a coke for me.

"Coke will be fine, right?"

"Yes, thank you,"

"Do you need a warm-up? Changjo likes to warm-up first before he performs,"

"Maybe i will do it later,"

"Wait, i will tell Changjo then. Changjo, don't forget to ask Sooyun to do warm-up with you later, okay?"

"Okay, Hyung ~"

"I can't wait to see your performance, really," said Chunji to me

L.Joe came to us again and told us that Changjo and i will perform in 15 minutes. He told us to prepare from now. Ricky wanted to perform too. L. Joe said that it would be fine but he had to perform after me and got ready to perform too with Changjo and i.

Changjo, Ricky, and I were now preparing for the performance at the backstage. Changjo told me where i should come out to and where the audiences are. He told me not to be nervous because all the people here just wanted to see a really great performance. Just don't dissapoint them.

5 minutes before the performance, i prayed first. Changjo and Ricky kept telling me not to be nervous. L. Joe also came to me.

"Hei, Are you ready? Don't worry. Just perform like what you showed me yesterday. It was very awesome. After you perform, you can see my rap skill, okay?"

I just nodded.

"Are you really that nervous? You are so cute. Don't worry, okay? Fighting!"