Home Visit

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

I really can't wait to go home today. Chunji will come to my dorm! yeahhh. But why am i so excited about it? hmmm... Probably because i want to talk with him and not just chatting. That must be because of it!

By the way, i hadn't told about this to L. Joe. I thought that Chunji must have told about this beforehand to L. Joe, so i didn't tell him. But then, i was just very excited. When the bell rang, i came to L. Joe

"What will you do today?"

"Play basketball, why?"

"Don't be like that. i know that basketball practise is tomorrow not today,"

"So?"

"Chunji will come to my dorm,"

"Then?"

"Well, there are two choices. First, you can also come to my dorm then three of us can play together or second you can just go to your dorm and we will just show to Chunji how we usually talk from our dorm,"

"I'm not doing it. i'll play basketball,"

"What's wrong with you? Is it because we are at school? Fine then. See you,"

He didn't even say bye to me and just walked away. It was such a shame that he couldn't go home right now. I actually really want to show to Chunji that L. Joe's dorm and my dorm are very close. Okay then, probably L. Joe doesn't like it if i talk to him at school.

I walked to the bus stop by myself and waited for the bus. Finally the bus was here. I went up and sat near the exit door. I looked at my phone and saw Chunji's message

"Where are you?"

"I'm on the bus. Will be at home in around 20 minutes. Have you arrived?"

"Not yet, i was just about to go,"

"Okay then. sure you won't be lost?"

"Sure, i went to L. Joe's house quiet often,"

I finally arrived at my home. I've told the owner ahjumma that Chunji would come later on. So, she won't be suspicious if there is a random man want to visit me. When i arrived, i hurriedly took a bath and changed to a comfort clothes. Not long after i finished taking a bath, my door bell rang. I opened the door and it was Chunji

"Hi, Sooyun-ah ~ "

"Chunji-ah ~ come in,"

"Wow. Indeed, girl's dorm is very good, clean, and neat. You have to see Teen Top's members dorm, all of them are a mess,"

"Probably because it hasn't even a month i lived here, so it is still very good like this,"

"I really think it will last long though hehe. By the way, have you eaten something?"

"Not yet. I tell you to bring present, right? So, i hope you'll bring food,"

"You really can guess very well. I bring jjajangmyeon. You like it?"

"Of course i like it. Oh? You bought three,"

"It's for L. Joe actually. probably he can come?"

"I have invited him at school, but he said that he wanted to play basketball, so he would go home late,"

"Eiii.. that kid! Can you save this for him?"

"Of course,"

"Thanks, let's eat now,"

Then, we ate jjajangmyeon together. I was very happy when i was with him. He was such a nice guy. He was also very talkative. We would talking non-stop about everything. We also watched a movie. We picked The Thieves. Eventhough both of us had already watched it, but it was just our favorite movie so we decided to watch it again.

Time passed and it's already 7pm.

"I guess i should go home now. Tomorrow is school day. It's already night anyway,"

"Oh, right! Don't you want to have a dinner first? I can make it for you,"

"No, it's fine. It's such a bother to make a dinner for two people,"

"No, it's not a bother. Come on, i can make it for you,"

"What will you make?"

"I bought prawn yesterday. Should i make a fried prawn for you? There are also some side-dishes at the fridge. You will like it,"

"Okay then, i'll have dinner here"

 

Chunji POV

Best day ever! I finally went to Sooyun's home. She was such a cute girl and really easy-going. We kept talking about everything. We watched The Thieves at her home. I know that Jun Jihyun is very beautiful, but somehow i couldn't stop looking at Sooyun instead looking at Jun Jihyun. Why is it like this? I actually don't want to make her make dinner because she will probably feel kinda hard about it. But since she insisted it, i decided to have a dinner at her home.

Sooyun was cooking while i was just watching TV. I saw the room in front of her room. Is it really L. Joe's room? Why is it still dark? Suddenly, the light .

"Sooyun-ah ~ i think L. Joe is home right now. The light already,"

"Oh really? Open the window then, say that you are here,"

I looked at the room again, then open the window.

"L. Joe-ah ~ it's Chunji. Open the window," I can see L. Joe looked at the window then opened it

"Where is Sooyun?"

"At the kitchen, cooking dinner for me. Want to come?"

"No, thanks. Just enjoy the dinner you two,"

"I know you haven't had a dinner yet. I bought you a jjajangmyeon before. You have to take it no matter what,"

"Give it then,"

"How?"

"Throw it! It's covered by plastic right? Just like the delivery thing?"

"Well, yes it is. But i can just go to your house,"

"Don't come. You will leave Sooyun alone then. She even made a dinner for you and you won't accompany her?"

"i think it's hard though,"

"It's not, just give it,"

When i went to the kitchen, i saw that Sooyun had already finished her cooking and was preparing the table.

"What did L. Joe say?"

"Well, i want to give jjajangmyeon to him. But he said to just throw that from here,"

"Oh really? It's fine, i think he can catch it. He is a basketball player anyway,"

"But it's a food though,"

Sooyun just took the jjajangmyeon then went to the window.

"L. Joe-ah, you can take it right?"

"Of course, wow.. it looks good. hurry! throw it to me,"

"Sure you don't want to come to my home at have dinner together?"

"You didn't make enough dinner for 3 peoples right? I really eat a lot. I don't want to disturb you two,"

"That's right, i will throw it then,"

"Wait wait.. let me,"

I threw the jjajangmyeon hardly then L. Joe caught it nicely. Indeed, a basketball player.

"Thank you guys, have a good dinner you two,"

"Thanks, you too,"

"Have a nice dinner, L.Joe-ah,"

I closed the window then talked to Sooyun again.

"That is a very unique way to talk,"

"I know right, come on let's eat. I'm hungry,"

Then, we had dinner together. Her food is very delicious. I really like it. I like it even more to have a dinner with just the two of us. I like spending time together like this with her. She also said that she wanted to see me sing. But i kept refusing it and asked her to just wait until Saturday because i wanted to surprise her. Like this, she will absolutely came to my performance. Yes!

8.30 pm, I finally went home. Today is totally the best day of my life. The day that i hung out with Sooyun is totally the best.