Can You Help Me, Please?

My Handsome Neighbour

L. Joe POV

I didn't know why i kept doing this. I looked at her room everyday. Well, trust me. I didn't wait for her to changing clothes. I just wanted to see what she was doing all the time. She always changed clothes in the bathroom anyway. Maybe she knew that i like to look at her room. Whatever.

It was Sunday, and the next day we would have a mid-term test. Something that i was pretty sure she liked it because she always studied all the time. I looked at her room and there she was. At her study desk and studied. But then, i saw her standing. What would she do? She opened the window. I was very shocked. But she was just there staring at the street. What was she doing really? Because i was curious, i opened the window too. She saw me and smiled at me.

"What are you doing? Tomorrow is mid-term test," i asked

"Wow ~ since when a person like L. Joe care about mid-term test?"

"Since i knew that my neighbour is a study-holic that always study eventhough it's weekend,"

"Is that mean you have been watching me this weekend? How can you know i always study?"

*Did i just get caught?* "Not really watching, but just i accidently saw," *what a pathetic lie is that?*

"*chuckle* yeah, i will try to believe you,"

"But you haven't answered my question, what are you doing? Daydreaming?"

"I'm not, i'm just taking a rest,"

"By daydreaming i guess?"

"Yeah, maybe,"

"By the way, can you help me?"

"Why?"

"I try to study, but i can't. Can you just tell me what book i should learn?"

"Do you even know what the subject will be tested tomorrow?"

"No, not really,"

"Huft ~ Guess first,"

"History?"

"No, it's on Wednesday,"

"Physics?"

"All of the students will be failed if Physics is the first subject to be tested. And yes, including me. Physics on Thursday,"

"I will dead if Physics on the first day too. Chemistry?"

"Thursday. I'll give you a hint. It's your favorite subject,"

"There is no P.E in mid-term, right?"

"I know. Maybe your second favorite subject? I guess you can do this lesson before,"

"I know what you're talking about. It was just a lucky i guess. Math?"

"Yeah, you're right. Plus! We have literature,"

"Which subject should i try to study you think?"

"Math. I think you need to study what you think you can pass. It must be math, isn't it?"

"I agree with you. What subject should we learn?"

"You are weird. 1st subject and 2nd subject,"

"That's not much, i will try to study then. You better start sudy again too. Don't daydreaming too much,"

"Nope! I will sleep. I have studied enough i think. Jaljayo ~ have a nice dream,"

"Whatever. Bye,"

Then, i closed my window. I saw her closing the window too. It was pretty awesome to talk with her. I liked it. I had to think a lot of thing that maybe she could help me with so i could talk with her more ~