Confession

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

It has been 1 month since Chunji went to London. He kept contacting with us and told about stories there. He could adapt very well there. It's a relief.

After the 'accident' in Chunji's farewell party, i think L. Joe still act cool very well. But, he also gave me a lot of attention. Sometimes on Sunday, we would go to eat lunch together or watching movie together. He also likes to teach me basketball. Once, he gave me ticket to watch his basketball match. He plays basketball very well. No wonder that he is the captain in his team. Most importantly, he talks a lot with me at school now. It's a good thing because usually he will just talk a bit and make me feel he doesn't want to be friend with me. He's never talked about that 'accident' anyway so i think he has forgotten it.

On Saturday, when we arrived at home after performed at the club, we talked first in front of my dorm building.

"Sooyun-ah, do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"How about go to my dorm tomorrow? I've learnt to cook lasagna and i want you to be the first to try it,"

"Oh, okay. What time should i come?"

"Around 11am? So, it's gonna be a brunch and you don't have to wake up early,"

"Sure, it's fine,"

"Okay then, see you tomorrow,"

"See you,"

Eventhough we have been friend for quiet long, i've never been to L. Joe's dorm. He always says that it is dirty so he doesn't want me to come to his dorm. Wonder why suddenly L. Joe wants me to come to his dorm.

 

L. Joe POV

Today, Sooyun will come to my dorm. I have been tidying my dorm since 2 hours ago to make sure Sooyun will be comfortable here. Then, i shopped the ingredients for the brunch today. I want it to be perfect. I have tried cooking lasagna before and i think it's delicious. I hope Sooyun will also like it.

After shopping, i prepared myself. I wore something comfortable so Sooyun will not know that i actually prepare a lot. 10 minutes before 11am, Sooyun texted me.

"I'm going to your dorm now,"

"Okay, i'm waiting,"

I sprayed some perfume to my dorm. It smells nice now.

Not long after, Sooyun finally arrived. She looks beautiful. Seeing her, suddenly making me nervous.

"Hi, have waited long?"

"No, come in,"

She came inside and observed my dorm.

"Your dorm smells nice, it's even clean. You always said that your dorm is dirty though,"

"I cleaned it a bit,"

She looked at the kitchen and see the ingredients there.

"You haven't cooked?"

"I'm going to, why? Hungry already?"

"No, it's fine. Should i help you cooking?"

"Don't worry, i'll cook. Just watch TV there,"

"I want to see you cook, to make sure you will not make any mess,"

"When did i ever make a mess? You even like my porridge,"

"I know i know, let me just see you cook, okay?"

"Fine,"

Then we went to the kitchen. She looked me cooking from the dining table. I became nervous actually. But i managed to calm down and start cooking. Luckily, Sooyun keeps talking while i was cooking so i wasn't that nervous anymore. After an hour finally the lasagna is done. I put it on the dining table and gave it to her.

"Woah, it looks delicious,"

"Try it,"

She tried a bite.

"It's even more delicious than the one from the restaurant,"

"Thank you,"

"You also eat yours,"

"Okay,"

After eating, we sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Sooyun-ah, are you still in contact with Chunji?"

"He emailed me sometimes, but not really often. Why?"

"I'm just wondering. Do you miss him?"

"Sometimes, but i got a lot of friends here too. So, i don't feel that empty anyway,"

"By the way, do you like my lasagna before?"

"Of course. Do you invite me just to taste that lasagna?"

"No, i actually want to ask something to you,"

"What is it?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

She didn't answer and just looked at me. It was very silent, i can even hear her breathing.

"I have liked you since a long time ago. Even before you are dating with Chunji. But, because i've never liked someone before, i'm still not sure at first about my feeling. But now, i'm 100% sure. I really like you and i want you to be my girlfriend,"

"Perhaps, 'that man' that Chunji talked about in the past, is it you?"

"Yes, it is. I was very slow, i'm sorry,"

"L. Joe-ah...."

"I know you probably still miss Chunji now, so if you don't want to answer now, it's fine. I can understand it,"

"I like you too,"

I stopped talking and made sure about what she just said.

"I really like you. I want to be your girlfriend,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, i still remember that 'accident' in Chunji's farewell party. Since then, i always wait you to confess to me. I can't believe you just confess to me now,"

"You wait for me?"

"Of course,"

"So, today is our 1st day,"

"Yes. Thank you for your confession, it's really meaningful for me,"

"I will always love you and never leave you,"

"Don't even think to suddenly leave me,"

"I know, I won't leave you,"