Watch Movie

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

Today is Sunday. Last night i went to see Chunji's performance. He was just very awesome. Very beautiful voice with beautiful piano melody. It was just very perfect. He also looked only to me for the whole performance. He didn't look anywhere else. Before the performance, he said to me to listen to the lyric very well. I listened to it well. The lyric was so sweet. If Chunji gave that song to a girl, that girl must be very lucky. That beautiful voice with also sweet lyric was just a perfect combination.

I woke up quite early for Sunday morning. It was 8am and i had waken up. I looked at L. Joe's room. It was still dark. He might be still sleeping. Well, we went home quiet late last night. It was around 11pm from the cafe. I think L. Joe didn't talk much in the cafe. He was just eating and talking a bit. Chunji and him didn't even talk each other. I wonder why.

My phone rang. There was a phone call. From Chunji

"Hello,"

"Sooyun-ah, you wake up already. Did i wake you up?"

"No, i woke up quiet early today,"

"Why? Do you have any plan today?"

"No, i have no plan. Why?"

"Well, there is a new movie in cinema. The Berlin File. Do you know it?"

"Oh, yeah i know. There is Jun Jihyun,right?"

"That's right. I wonder if you want to watch this movie together today?"

"It's fine. I have nothing to do anyway. We better hurry, it's a new movie. There must be a lot of people lining up,"

"Okay, so i will pick you up at 10?"

"Sure,"

I still can't believe that i will go with Chunji today. What i can't even more believe is i just agreed like that. I didn't even think and just said yes. Oh my God, what's wrong with me? Okay, so for now let's washing up first and get ready.

It was still 9am. I look at my cupboard and choose for good clothes. I pick some clothes and put it on my bed. I also tried some clothes. I spent 30 minutes just to pick clothes. I never like this before. I usually just wear anything that looks good and wear it right away without thinking. I pick a brown skinny jeans with simple tosca t-shirt. Even picking this kind of clothes took 30 minutes. huft.

10 minutes before 10am i waited in front of my dorm building so Chunji doesn't have to bother go to my room. Before going, i looked at L.Joe's room and somehow it was still very dark. He still hasn't  waken up yet? It's almost 10am though.

After waiting for 5 minutes, Chunji finally arrived. He wore a tosca shirt and with white skinny jeans. How can we wear the same color shirt?

"Oh, you also wear a tosca?"

"I know right..,"

"But mine is a bit darker,"

"Ah.. that's right,"

"Should we go now?"

"Of course,"

We went to the cinema by bus. The bus is not really crowded like in working day. Both of us can sit. On our way there, we were listening to music. He gave his headphone so we can listen to it together from his phone. We weren't talking in the bus because we were afraid that we would be very noisy. His song's choice is very lovely. There are more ballad and jazzy song than electronic song. I guess he likes jazzy song more.

After 15 minutes we finally arrive at the cinema. There are already a lot of people ready to lining up eventhough the cinema hasn't opened yet. Chunji and i also lining up. We were talking a lot. It was never awakward between us. It feels very good to have a good friend like him. I like to tell everything to him. From my school activities, family, and my bestfriends. He is quiet interesting too. He has a lot of stories to tell and that stories were very amazing. I like his voice when he is talking. He has a unique voice.

Finally, the cinema has opened. When it was our turn, it was already 11.15am and the movie will start at 11.30am. I thought that we would not get tickets. But luckily we still get it. It is also in the middle. I like that seat very much. I insisted to pay for my ticket by myself but Chunji had already paid for me. He said that because he was the one that asked me to watch the movie, so he needs to pay for the ticket. I agreed but i have to pay for the popcorn. Eventhough we were also a bit fighting again when it was time to pay for the popcorn, but i finally could win and buy the popcorn and drink for both of us.

When we were watching movies, we were very silent. It was a very breathtaking movie so i couldn't even look away from any scene. After the movie finished, we decided to have lunch at a restaurant near the cinema.

"So what do you think of the movie?"

"It was very great, best movie. Jun Jihyun really can act in any kind of character,"

"Of course. She is my favorite actress,"

"I know. L. Joe told me that you really like Jun Jihyun,"

"Really? You guys talked a lot about me?"

"Not really often actually,"

"Really?"

"Of course, why would we even talk about you? By the way, L. Joe hasn't waken up yet when we went,"

"So, are we talking about L. Joe right now?"

"I'm just wondering what time guys usually wake up. It was 10am, and he hasn't waken up yet,"

"It's somehow guy's habit. Better not bother us,"

"I have no intention to bother either, i'm just wondering,"

"Why are you curious? Perhaps, do you like him?"

"What are you talking about?"

Luckily, our food came so i didn't have to answer his question. We took a selca together first then started eating. While eating, we're not talking about L. Joe anymore. We will talk about something else. After we finished eating, we took another selca together. Chunji suggested it, i found it quite unique.

Chunji POV

When Sooyun agreed to go to watch movie together, i couldn't believe it at first. She didn't even hesitate when she answered me. Then when we watched the movie, i like it when our hand touched. Mostly when we wanted to take popcorn. I found out that Sooyun really like action movie but she doesn't really like seeing blood. When someone got shot and there is blood, she would look at me. After the scene over, i would tell her that it's over then she would ask 'what did i miss?'. She is very cute.

After finish our lunch, she really wanted to pay for her meal. Then i said that i had enough money to pay but she keep insisting.

"How about this? I will pay but you have to fulfill one wish for me,"

"That sounds hard. I will pay really,"

"No, no. I'm a guy so i should pay. My wish is you can go to the park with me for awhile,"

"How you find that a wish? Going to a park and paying lunch is a total different thing,"

"Just do it, okay? You can pay your meal by accompany me go to the park,"

"I can pay my meal with money,"

"Let's just say that you owe me something, okay? You have to pay next time, but not now. I was the one who asked you to watch movie, so i should pay,"

"Hmm.. okay then. But i will totally pay next time,"

I finally can pay for our meal. Then, we went to a park near the restaurant. We were just walking and looking at people. I found a new interesting thing. I think she's kinda afraid with dog. If there is a dog, she would go near me or walk faster. I like it when she came near me. It was just very cute.

We were very tired so we decided to sit on the bench.

"Scared of dog?"

"Not really. But you have to see the dog before, it was very big,"

"But it looks cute,"

"It is as big as human,"

"I'll just think you are scared of dogs,"

"Not really,"

"I know,"

Then, there was a silent between us. I look at her and she was just looking at the ground.

"Sooyun-ah,"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for today,"

"I should be the one said thank you. You paid for the movie ticket and lunch,"

"It's not much,"

"Really, thank you very much,"

"I have something to ask,"

"What is it?"

"What do you think of Teen Top?"

"All of you are very nice,"

"What about me?"

"You are nice, the nicest one to be exact,"

"Really?"

"Sure,"

*I sat closer to her* "So, perhaps, do you want to be my girlfriend?"