Answer

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

"So, perhaps, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I can't believe my ears when i heard that. I just complimented him a bit and suddenly he said something like this. I don't know what to do. It is true that he is really nice, the nicest one. I can feel that he is looking at me while i'm just frozen and looking at the ground.

"Sooyun-ah, are you okay?" I look at him. I've just realized that he has very beautiful eyes.

"I'm fine,"

"I'm sorry you must be shocked to hear my confession like this,"

"Actually, it's kinda ..."

"But i have to say it. I think i'm falling in love in first sight, you know what i mean?"

Chunji looked at me but i didn't answer it.

"I'm sorry, it must be a burden for you. Should we just go home now?"

"But..."

"It's fine, i don't want to be in a hurry anyway. Come on, you must be tired,"

He stood up first and start walking. I follow him from behind. I don't like it that it's become a bit awkward between us. After 10 minutes waiting at the bus stop, the bus finally arrived. We sat down near the exit door. Chunji gave me his headset and we listen to music together like before.

"I will accompany you to your dorm. I don't like it if you walk alone to your dorm. Okay?"

I just nodded. We finally arrived. We were walking side by side to my dorm. When it was near my dorm...

"Chunji-ah.."

"Yes?"

"I also like you,"

"Real...ly?"

"You are very nice to me and you are the nicest man that i've ever met,"

"Thank... you,"

"Yes. I want to be your girlfriend"

I have thought a lot on the bus, and i'm really sure that this is the right decision. He is very caring so i'm really sure he will be very care to me.

Chunji POV

I kinda regret it after i confessed to her. I don't know why am i even doing that? It is true that i actually have that plan today but i can't believe i really do it. Now, it becomes a bit awkward between us. We do not talking a lot in the bus. Neither on our way to Sooyun's dorm. Until finally, she called my name. I stopped and looked at her. I can't believe anything what i've heard until she said.

"Yes. I want to be your girlfriend,"

I think my heartbeat stopped. But no no, it is still beating. I look at her again.

"Really?"

"Of course, i've thought about it a lot on our way here. You are very caring, i like it," She smiled at me

"I will even be more caring right now because i'm your boyfriend,"

"Thank you. Come on, i'm really tired i wanna go home,"

"Okay,"

I grabbed her hand. I think she likes it. Sooyun-ah, i promise that i will be the nicest boyfriend you ever have.

L. Joe POV

I woke up really late today. 1pm. I keep thinking about what Sooyun feels after listening to Chunji's song. It has very sweet lyric and has a somehow confession lyric. Hope that Sooyun will not realize it.

I look at Sooyun's room. It's dark. She can't be still asleep, right? I wonder where she goes. I look outside. I saw Sooyun on the way to her dorm. She holds someone hand. Chunji! It is Chunji! Where were they going? Why are they holding hand? After arrived at Sooyun's dorm building, Chunji said bye to Sooyun. Then, Sooyun came inside.

I waited until Sooyun arrived at her room. The light finally . I opened my window and called her name.

"Sooyun-ah," She opened her window

"L. Joe! Wait! Let me change my cloth first then i will tell you something,"

Something? What does she want to tell me? I waited there for about 5 minutes then she opened her window again.

"L. Joe! Oh my God, what time did you wake up?"

"I don't know, i think about 1pm?"

"What?? How can you not waking up at all?"

"I was very sleepy. By the way, what did you want to tell me?"

"Promise that you will not get shocked, okay? Just act calmly,"

"Promise,"

"I'm dating Chunji now,"

She smiled brightly. I can't believe it. Is it true? I feel like i can't stand anymore. I'm just silent and not doing anything.

"Why? you don't like it?"

"What? No, no, of course i like it. Chunji is a nice guy," *he is nice, but why should you dating him? and why now?*

"I really can't believe that he likes me, he said that it was love at first sight,"

"Really?"

"Yes, he is very sweet. He also said that the song he sang last night was for me. I actually think that any girl that got that song must be very lucky. It turns out that it is me,"

"He is sweet,"

"Are you happy for me or not? You seem not interested with my story,"

"I'm happy for you of course. It is very good to see my bestfriend got a very good girlfriend like you,"

"Ooo.. Thank you for compliment me,"

"You're welcome,"

"Ah! Chunji and i want to treat you. What day are you free?"

"Why?"

"You are the one that make us meet. If you don't invite me to the club, i won't see someone as sweet as Chunji,"

"I'm fine, you guys don't have to treat me,"

"But we want to, come on, Just once. Okay?"

"I'll tell you later if i have free time. You must be tired now, go sleep first,"

"Promise you will tell me, okay? I'm going then, bye,"

"Bye,"

I can't believe this. Sooyun is dating Chunji? And Chunji wanted to treat me? What is it? Does he want to showing off? Really? I kinda regret it that i invite her to the club. To meet Teen Top. To meet Chunji. I regret that i'm not fast enough to be the first one to confess to her. I don't know what to do now. I feel it. My heart broke