He Texted Me

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

It's Monday now. I prepared to go to school. When i arrived at the first floor, i saw L. Joe there. He smiled at me.

"Good morning. Can i go to school with you?"

"Of course you can,"

It was still morning though. That's why when we arrived at school, the school was still empty. I sat at my chair and so L. Joe did. When i wanted to open my book, my phone rang. There was a message.

'Good morning, Sooyun. Have you gone to school? It's me Chunji ^^ '

I didn't believe it at first. I looked at L. Joe. He was checking his bag. When i looked at him, he looked me back.

"Is it really Chunji's number?"

I showed my phone to him. He took my phone and checked his phone. Then, he gave my phone back to me.

"Yes, it is,:"

"Okay, thank you,"

I looked at the message again and replied it.

'Well, i have arrived at school. L. Joe is here too ~'

'It's still morning though. Hhhmm .. i'm just wondering, do you have plan to do tonight?'

'I don't think so, why?'

'Can i call you tonight?'

'It's fine,'

Then, i kept texting with him at school. We were texting via Chat Messenger anyway so i didn't have to worry about the price. Jimin and Eunjin were asking about who i was texting with. But, i didn't tell them. I wasn't that close with Chunji anyway. Maybe, i will just texting with him today. Who knows?

 

L. Joe POV

I kept looking at Sooyun. She never hold her phone this often before. It was like the first time i saw that she played with her phone all day. I bet that she must be texting with Chunji. This guy is fast. Two days passed, and now he is texting with her.

I was totally in bad mood since i saw Sooyun texting. I didn't want to go home right away because i might came home with her. I was playing basketball first at the school yard. I was bored but still didn't want to go home. I called CAP.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I'm hanging out with my friends. Why?"

"Can Teen Top members gather now?"

"Eeeii.. Teen Top will gather on Tuesday. Everybody has their own plan now. I don't think we can,"

"Huft, okay. Thanks, Hyung,"

What should i do? I don't wanna go home, because i know i will end up looking at Sooyun's room. And when i was looking at her, she must be texting with someone --- which i'm sure it's gonna be Chunji.

I kept playing basketball for one hour. I was tired. So, i decided to go home.

 

Chunji POV

I finally texted her. I remembered how she said that she would be busy, so i didn't text her that night. I was looking at my phone and waiting until 8pm. She must be studying now. I remembered that L. Joe told about how study-holic Sooyun is. I didn't want to disturb her. She seemed very nice at the text. I kept texting with her today. It was very nice how she kept replying to my messages. It was 8pm. I called her.

"Hi, Chunji,"

"Hi, Sooyun. Am i disturbing you?"

"No, never mind. I've just finished my homework anyway,"

"Okay, by the way, have you eaten?"

"Yes, i have. And you?"

"I have too. Don't worry. By the way, your voice is really nice,"

"Hmm... Really? Thank you,"

"You can be a singer too maybe,"

"Well, i don't think so. Your voice is really nice too,"

"I heard that often kekeke,"

"I can't wait for the weekend. L.Joe said that your voice is really good,"

"Oh, really? I can't wait to see you again too,"

"Hope weekend will come fast,"

"By the way, your dorm is really in front of L.Joe's dorm, right?"

"Yes, i've told you before,"

"Can i visit you sometimes?"

"Well ... i never have a male guest actually,"

"I will be the first then, it's fine. I will never do anything to you. I just want to meet you,"

"Yeah ..Maybe you can,"

I was very happy when she said that i can go to her house. It means i can visit her often.

 

L. Joe POV

Sooyun kept doing things that she had never done with her phone. Now, she is calling with someone. She has never called with someone before. Well, maybe she had but i just didn't see. Anyway, she was calling with this someone for 30 minutes. I was very curious who the person was. Although i had a feeling that that was Chunji. Right when i was thinking like that, my phone rang. There was a message. From Chunji.

'L. Joe, tell me Sooyun's dorm number.'

What is this? Did she invite Chunji to her dorm?

'Ask her by yourself'

'I can't. I'm too ashamed. Please ~~~ I will give you free ice cream this weekend,'

Am i a kid? An ice cream? What's wrong with this guy? I looked at Sooyun's dorm. She was opening her window. She liked to do it too. Maybe just to take some fresh air, but i didn't know anyway. I opened my window too.

"Sooyun, can i disturb you for awhile?"

"Okay,"

"Chunji asked me your dorm's number. Can i tell him?"

She seemed a bit shocked, But she just said.

"Just tell him. He promised to come to my dorm,"

"Why does he want to come to your dorm?"

"To visit me,"

"You must be not in the mood, right? You answered shortly,"

"I'm sleepy, i just wanted to take some fresh air actually,"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you then, Go sleep. You looked tired. I'm going first ~"

"Okay L. Joe, "

"Have a nice dream ~~"

Then, i closed my window. I felt guilty to disturb her. Chunji must be lucky. I didn't want to tell her room actually, but since she said it's fine, so i replied his message.

'I'm not a kid. I don't need ice cream. Room 603'

'You are totally the best L. Joe ~~ Thank you. I will bring food to you too when i visit her. Thank youuuu ~~~'

I hope i will never regret this.