Her Room is In Front of Mine

My Handsome Neighbour

L. Joe POV

I went to my room hurriedly. I saw the room in front of mine. Yes! It must be her room. I looked for her number at my phone. Wait. I even only knew her name last week. I couldn't have her number, right? Let me check first. Yeah, i didn't have her number. It was too impossible anyway. I looked at her room again. Wondered what she is doing now. She must be study now. There was a lamp , i thought there was from a desk. How could she study again? She had just finished study, didn't she? But then, i saw a small rock in front of me. What a luck! I looked at her window. I couldn't hit the glass part. If i hit it, then she would totally angry to me. I had to hit the wood part. I was pretty confident. Well, i am a basketball captain anyway. Then, i threw it. Yes! It hit the wood part. The sound was pretty loud too. She must had heard it, right? There was no answer. Since i had became this weird, i would try to attract her attention more.

"ehem! It's L.Joe! ehem!"

Not long after that, someone opened the window.

Sooyun POV

I was pretty shocked when i knew that my dorm and L. Joe's dorm were very close. I was never expected it anyway. But well it doesn't matter, i changed my clothes then i studied again. I my desk lamp and started to study. No matter how tired i was, but i would totally work hard for this week. I need to get the best score, so my parents don't have to worry about me. Then, i heard a sound from the window. What is this? I was trying to study, please. I looked at the window and i just thought maybe some kind of children. Never mind. Not long after that i heard a person's voice.

"ehem! It's L.Joe! ehem!"

What? Did i hear it right? L.Joe? In front of my room? I hurriedly opened the window. And there he was. Standing cooly. L.JOE. I couldn't believe my eyes at first.

"So, not only neighbour but your room was also in front of my room? Cute, isn't it?" said L.Joe

I couldn't say anything. This was a very daebak news. I wanted to answer jokingly to his question, but i was very blank.

"Hello! Can you hear me?" L. Joe said again

"Yes! Yes! I can hear you! Well, nice to meet you neighbour ~" i answered

"Nice to meet you too. Does it mean when i need something, i can just ask it to you?"

"Well, not really i think,"

"Why?"

"Because there is also a possiblity that i don't have something you need,"

"Ah~ that's right. But, i still can try to ask you, right?"

"I don't think so. I think i'm often busy,"

"Hahaha. Whatever! What are you doing now? Busy?"

"Yes, i need to study. Mid term on Monday, don't forget!"

"Huft ._. okay, i will disturb you another day, bye!"

"Bye!"

Then, i closed my window. I didn't know if it is a good thing or not to have a neighbour like L.Joe. But i would just enjoy it for now. He seems nice.

L.Joe POV

Then, she closed her window. I was very happy to talk to her. I didn't know what it was. Did i fall in love? Well, can be ~ I would just enjoy that now i had a friend and not only Teen Top. Maybe if i was tired, i could just talk to her just like that. hehehe. She is somehow very cute too. It would be very nice if she wanted to be my friend.