Found

My Handsome Neighbour

Chunji POV

I look at my phone and there a lot of messages from Sooyun. I'm just skipping it and not reply any of her messages. To be honest, i really miss Sooyun. I know that it is wrong if i just leave like that. And i feel really sorry for her.

Not just Sooyun, Teen Top members also texted me a lot. L. Joe's text is a lot different. It's always about Sooyun. Maybe he wants me to feel more guilty.

"YA! Sooyun was crying. I know you are a good person. Hope you realized that you've just made one person really miserable because of you and come back now. Just come back"

That text from L. Joe shocked me a lot. Sooyun was crying? Why is it? She must be really depresed that she even cried in front of L. Joe

The next morning, i prepared to go to school. I look at my phone again and it has flooded with Sooyun's message. I read all of it and finally know how depressed she is.

After finishing school, i finally texted L. Joe.

"We should meet"

"You finally replied! Okay, where?"

"At a coffee shop near our junior high school"

"Oh, it's kinda far"

"If you don't want to then we don't have to meet"

"Okay okay, i will go. When?"

"Now"

"I'm on my way"

I wait for 30 minutes, finally L. Joe arrived

"Oh! Your uniform! You transfered school?"

"Yes, i will tell you more later. Don't you want to order something first?"

"Ah! That's right,"

 I wait for a couple minutes, then L. Joe came back with his coffee.

"So tell me, where have you been?"

"I transfered school,"

"You transfered school then you're gone like the wind?"

"It is a special school,"

"What is so special from your school?"

"We learn the subject to be prepared to study in London,"

"London?"

"Yes, starting from my senior year until university, i will study in London,"

"Why is it?"

"My parents need to move because of their work,"

"Sooyun's parents also moved but she's still here alone,"

"My parents have prepared everything. I even got a scholarship for my senior year and university. I can't just say no,"

"I understand that it is a different case with Sooyun but why did you gone?"

"By ignoring all of the messages from Sooyun, i think she will hate me and can forget me easier,"

"You're wrong. She even more depressed because of you,"

"And there is another thing,"

"What is it?"

"I think i need to break up with her ..."

"Come on! You can do long distance relationship,"

"I can't. Sooyun deserves someone better,"

There was a silent between us

"And i think it's you. I'm sorry that i confess to her first, i was in a hurry,"

"And i was too slow,"

"She can accept you. I really mean it. You are a very nice guy,"

"Apologize to her first, then tell her about your decision,"

"I'm really afraid i will make her sad"

"Don't, she will accept it nicely. She is matured enough to understand problem like this. Don't worry. The most important thing for her right now is you are okay and you are not mad at her,"

 

Sooyun POV

Finally i arrived at home. It was a lonely journey to go home alone because L. Joe couldn't accompany me. I looked at the fridge and there are still some porridge left. I heated it for awhile. I looked at L. Joe's room and it is still dark. Where was he? He should have arrived home now. After the porridge heated, i ate it. It is a very delicious porridge. It made even better after eating it. I like it very much. I wondered why L. Joe suddenly came to my room last night. I was very happy too because at that time i was very down. Seeing him, made me have power again. He really took care of me very well. He even bought me a medicine and waited until i fell asleep.

After having dinner, i looked at my phone. Still no message from Chunji. I opened my book and did my homeworks.

Suddenly, my phone rang. There was a message. Who is it? Oh! Chunji

"Sooyun-ah, sorry i haven't contacted you. Can we meet tomorrow?"

"Chanhee-ah, are you okay? Of course of course, we can meet tomorrow,"

"I'm fine. How about at the pasta restaurant near the cinema?"

"Glad to hear that. Sure, it's fine,"

"1 PM?"

"Deal! I can't wait to see you tomorrow,"

"Me too ^^"

I'm really happy right now. Chunji is fine and he wants to meet me tomorrow. I can't wait to see him.

I look at L. Joe's room and the light has . I opened my window and call his name.

"L. Joe-ah..."

"Oh? Are you getting better now?"

"Of course, thanks for your porridge,"

"It was nothing,"

"By the way, i have a very good news,"

"What is it?"

"Chunji finally texted me and we will meet tomorrow,"

"Oh? Really? I'm happy for you,"

"Thank you,"

"Don't forget to say that i miss him so much,"

"Okay, i will tell him that,"

"But, it's just my opinion and don't get it wrong,"

"What is it?"

"You have to prepare for anything. There can be good news, but there is also a possibility of bad news,"

"Of course, i'll remember that,"