Last Performance

My Handsome Neighbour

CAP | Chunji | L. Joe | Niel | Ricky | Changjo | Sooyun

 

Chunji POV

On the night i broke up with Sooyun, i felt very broke. When she hugged me, it feels very nice and warm. But i became sad when i realized that it might be the last one. L. Joe also called me, he told about Sooyun. How Sooyun cried all night and really broke about it. But he said that Sooyun will fell better later on.

I have told about my plan to go to London in a group chat with Teen Top. They were all very shocked and thought that i was lying. L. Joe also helped explaining, that way all Teen Top members can understand about my decision.

Today, Teen Top will gather. Because next week i will need to be 100% focus to my preparation to go to London, this week my parents gave me permission to hang out with Teen Top. But, they said that it's gonna be the last time because i need to be focused with my preparation. That's why Teen Top decided that we have to perform in the club this week. It might be the last. Not like usual, i arrived the first at our place. I looked around the place and tidying some of the stuffs. Not long after, Ricky and Changjo came.

"Hyung ~~~ long time no see," said Ricky

"Hyung might not believe this but we miss you so much," said Changjo

Before i can even say a thing, Niel came.

"Chunji hyung ~~ how can you go to London? You can speak English? You've never learnt it though," said Niel

"I'm learning it now, don't worry,"

Then L. Joe and CAP hyung came together.

"Chingu ~~ i will not have any friend with the same-aged anymore here," said L. Joe

"YA! I also don't have one," said CAP

"Since everyone here, should we just practice now and start talking with Chunji hyung later?"

Everyone agreed and start to practice. All of us practiced our best to perform the best this Saturday. After 3 hours, we finally stopped practicing and resting. I bought them Chinese food for dinner.

"Chunji hyung can't leave, who else will give us food for free,"

"Don't you know? Chunji hyung rarely treat us, CAP hyung is the one who always treats us,"

"If CAP hyung leave, we will be starving,"

"Hyung, don't even try to leave," said Niel to CAP

Everyone was having a good meal and having fun together. But then, CAP as the leader finally asked something serious.

"Chunji-ah, i'm sorry to ask this. But how about Sooyun?"

"I broke up with her,"

"Already? But i want Sooyun noona to see our performance though,"

"Can't we also invite Sooyun noona?"

There was a silent and everyone was looking at me. I looked at my food, then think.

"I'm fine if Sooyun come, but wouldn't Sooyun be hurt to see me again?"

"Don't worry, i'll try to ask her to come,"

"L. Joe-hyung, ask her to dance too. She has to dance, totally have to. It might be the last time Chunji hyung see Sooyun noona perform,"

"Ya ya ya, Niel-ah. Stop talking now,"

"It's fine, if she wanted to. I'd love to see her dance,"

"I'll try to ask but don't expect a lot,"

Then we continue eating, after it was a bit late. We finally go home

 

L. Joe POV

I looked at Sooyun's room when i arrived at home. She's still awake. I opened my window and called her name.

"Sooyun-ah, open the window,"

"Oh? L. Joe, you have arrived,"

"Yes, the practice finished late. By the way, can you come on Saturday?"

"I really want to come but there is Chunji, is it fine?"

"He wanted you to come. Niel even asked you to dance too on Saturday. You know? It might be the last for Chunji,"

"Hmmm... is it fine, really?"

"Of course it is fine. All of us want you to be there. Come, okay?"

"Okay, i'll come,"

"YES! Thank you Sooyun-ah. I'll pick you up on Saturday like usual, okay?"

"Okay,"

"And don't forget to perform,"

"Fine,"

 

On Saturday,

L. Joe POV

Sooyun and I finally have arrived at the club. It is very crowded just like usual. Sooyun still hold my hand eventhough it's been 6 months she goes here almost every week. We entered the club and found Teen Top members.

"Noona ~~ I miss you so much,"

"Noona is very beautiful today. I miss you too,"

"I know i know, i miss you guys too,"

Sooyun looked at Chunji. Chunji looked at her too then he approached her.

"Thanks for coming today,"

"Don't make it too mellow tonight, it might be your last,"

"I miss you too,"

"I know, I sent that little curse to you so you will miss me forever,"

"Woah really? Nice curse, noona,"

"Yeah, it works,"

I don't know that Sooyun can make that little joke to Chunji. I think she gonna be very depressed after seeing Chunji. But it's not.

"Sooyun-ah, you're here. Do you want to perform first or last?"

"First of course,"

"Why?"

"You guys are a lot better than me. The better one should be the closing,"

"It's not. I think Sooyun noona is better than us,"

"Ricky-ah, it's her decision. Okay, you have decided so no more change, okay? Now everyone go to the backstage,"

 

Chunji POV

I'm really happy to see Sooyun came today. Not just came, she also will perform tonight. It's also very good to see her smiling a lot tonight and not feeling sad at all. I saw her preparing for her performance. She looked really nervous but L. Joe is always next to her and comfort her so she will not nervous anymore. Finally, it's time for her to perform. The audiences are very excited too to see her performance. I looked from the backstage and it was very awesome. She is full of power and technique. This time, she even bring chair from the club bar for her property. She must have prepared a lot for her performance. Not only me but all of Teen Top members enjoyed it too.

"Hyung, let me ask you one thing. Why did you break up with Sooyun noona?"

"What do you think?"

"L. Joe hyung?"

"Yeah, there is no other reason,"

Finally, Sooyun finished her performance and went backstage again. All of Teen Top members praised her. After that, it's time for Teen Top to perform. We will perform two songs tonight.

Do you want to go out with me? Although I’m a bit shy
Do you want to date, more thrillingly than anyone else?
Even if I may seem clumsy and awkward
I will treat you better than anyone else
I can do well even if I may seem clumsy and awkward

Be Ma Girl - Teen Top

Before our next song, i want to tell the audience that i will leave to London.

"Everyone, there is a bit sad news from Chunji,"

"Thank you, CAP hyung. Everyone thank you very much for all of you who always support Teen Top until now. But starting from next month, i will go to London to study there,"

Some of the audiences are screaming.

"I hope you guys will always support Teen Top. It is not that i'm leaving Teen Top forever, i really want to come back with Teen Top again, so don't be sad. But, there is one good news. Sooyun-ssi, the one that perform before us, as you guys know, we are dating. But sadly, we have decided to break up. So, i want to tell everyone that Sooyun-ssi, the very beautiful and talented girl that performed before us, is single now. Eventhough there is a man that really likes her, but i think he is a bit slow. Probably if you want to try approach her, it's fine. Because actually, I want that man to feel more competitive and act faster now and not slow anymore. That's it. Thank you everyone,"

"Oooh... so i can date with Sooyun noona now?"

"YA YA! Changjo! Be careful what you say, 'that man' that Chunji hyung talked about might explode anytime, you will be in danger,"

"Ah... Okay Okay,"

"Okay, so enough with joking now. We will continue with our next song. Since this is might be the last time for Chunji, so i hope you guys enjoy our performance even more,"

 

I wanna love
Don’t hurt me girl

 

I wanna love now, I wanna love you more passionately than anyone else
I wanna love like others now, oh my love, oh my love

 

Love love love love I wanna love

 

It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on

Teen Top - I Wanna Love