With L. Joe

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

Today is Sunday. Last night, i went home very late from the club. Teen Top and I were having a little party at the club because Chunji might couldn't join us again later. What Chunji said last night on the stage was really make me curious. Is it true? There is someone who likes me? Is Chunji just kidding around? Eventhough i was really curious, i managed to stay cool and not asking Chunji about who 'that man' is.

It is already 10am now. I wake up really late. I looked at L. Joe's room and it is still dark. He hasn't waken up yet i guess. Then, i took a bath first. After that, i looked at L. Joe's room again. He is already stood near the window and looked at my room.

"L. Joe-ah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just looking at people on the street,"

I looked down and saw some people walking. There are some couples too.

"When did you wake up?"

"I've just wake up actually,"

"Want to have a brunch together?"

"Where?"

"You know there is a new restaurant near here that just opened? It is crowded sometimes,"

"What does it sell?"

"I don't know, i'm just really curious to try it,"

"Okay then,"

"Let's go at 11am, i haven't take a bath,"

"Fine,"

We closed our window then. I looked at my cupboard and chose for outfit today. I just wore a blue simple t-shirt with jeans. I looked at the clock and it's almost 11am. I went downstairs. L. Joe has also just arrived. Then, we walked to the restaurant. When we arrived, there are already some people in the restaurant. It's not even lunch time yet. We chose the table at the corner then picked our food. It sells various korean food. I chose bokkeumbap and L. Joe chose bibimbap. While waiting for our food, we also talked a lot.

"L. Joe-ah, do you know what Chunji talked about yesterday?"

"About what?"

"At the stage,"

"Ah... when he talked about you,"

"He said that there is someone liked me,"

"He probably just made it up, you know Chunji, he likes to kidding a lot,"

"Really? But he looked pretty serious that time,"

"Well, he's never talked about that to Teen Top,"

Not long after, our food arrived. We just ate and not talking about last night anymore.

 

L. Joe POV

I was really surprised when Sooyun asked about what Chunji did last night. I thought she would not remember it and not thinking about it. But the fact that she asked me, she must had been very curious with it. I hoped that Sooyun doesn't realize that actually after Chunji talking, he smiled and winked at me. At that time, i pretended not to see that. But of course, i saw that. 

What happened yesterday is not important right now. The important thing is i'm here right now eating brunch with Sooyun and just the two of us. Now i know why Chunji liked her a lot. Sooyun is really talkative. She always has something to talk about. We shared a lot of stories together. She got amazed when she knew that Teen Top has been together since elementary school. Listening to her voice is such an amazing thing. She doesn't have to do anything and just talking, and i have fallen for that.

After a bit fighting about who should pay for the meal, because both of us want to pay, i finally can win the fight. I paid for our meal. It's not even that expensive and still can be toleranted. After i paid, i got a phone call, from CAP.

"Oh, CAP hyung, why?"

"Where are you now?"

"I have just finished eating at the restaurant near my dorm,"

"Do you want to join a farewell party with Chunji?"

"When is it?"

"Now if you can, all of us can. We will gather at our hangout place at 4pm, can you?"

"Oh, okay, i can,"

"Also, the boys want you to invite Sooyun,"

"I'll ask her,"

"Okay, thank you,"

I hang up the phone call and talked to Sooyun.

"Sooyun-ah, do you want to come to Chunji farewell party today?"

"When is it?"

"4pm,"

"I'd really love too, but tomorrow we have to collect our math homework, i don't know when i will finish it,"

"How about we doing it together? I also haven't done it,"

"Okay then,"

Then we went back to our dorm. I went to my dorm first to get the book and then went again to Sooyun's dorm. Then, we did the homework together. I've just realized that she is a total smart. She can do the math problem fast and after that she can even explain it. Listening to her voice while she explained it, it feels very good rather than listening to the teacher's voice. Luckily at 3pm, we have done our homework. So, Sooyun will also come to the farewell party.

We went to the hangout place by my motorcycle. When we arrived, CAP explained that it's gonna be a surprise party. We will go to Chunji's dorm and surprised him.

When we arrived at Chunji's dorm, CAP knocked the door. Not long after, Chunji opened it.

"SURPRISE,"

"Oh? What is it?"

"Farewell party for Chunji hyung,"

"Thank you thank you, Come in."

We came inside. Chunji also moved dorm. It is a new dorm. It is still very neat and clean. Not like the dorm before. We are all very amazed with how neat it is. Then we sat in the living room and start joking around. I looked at Sooyun and she noticed something. I looked at what she looked at. It was a scrapbook. I think it's a handmade. Then, Ricky also saw it and took it.

"Ohh... Hyung. What is it?"

"That... emm... it is a scrapbook,"

"Is it from Sooyun noona? Why is there only hyung and Sooyun noona photo here?"

Sooyun and Chunji kept silent and not answered Changjo's question. It must be from her.

"It must be from Sooyun noona,"

"Woah.. it is very cool. Noona, made me one like this too, please,"

"Do you even know how hard it is to make it?"

"Noona but it looked very cool, hope noona can be my girlfriend,"

"But you can't. L. Joe hyung will be mad at you,"