Leader

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

I was really amazed with Teen Top performance. It was really cool. Their dance moves, their voice, their rap, everything is just perfect. Two thumbs up! I saw Chunji winked at me. I only replied it with a smile. After Teen Top performance, there's gonna be another performance from a b-boy group. I want to see it but i really want to meet Chunji. So, i decided to go back a bit further and saw the performance from the Teen Top table. I was just very happy to be able to go back to the table. It was actually pretty scary here. Suddenly, there are two guys approaching to the table. I don't know who they are but they looked scary. I try to play with my phone and pretending not to realize their arrival. Luckily there was someone stopped them from approaching closer. I saw who it was. And he was CAP.

"Guys, i think you got the wrong table,"

They went right away after hearing what CAP said.

"I think you better standing in front of the stage and wait for Chunji,"

"I'd like to, but it's kinda crowded there. I can't stand it,"

"Guess you can't watch a concert for a very long time,"

"Once i watched Super Junior concert for 4 hours. Standing. I don't know how i could do that back then,"

"Really? That's amazing,"

"Thank you, by the way, where are the others?"

"Still in backstage, they are really tired, it's hard to go here right away,"

"I guess you're guys working really hard for that performance. It was very cool,"

"Glad you like it,"

"Of course i'll like it,"

"By the way, there is something i want to ask,"

"What is it?"

"Since when do you like Chunji?"

"Why?"

"It's just, i'm curious,"

"Well, since he texted me. I like the way he texted me,"

"Perhaps, do you ever like any other Teen Top member?"

"Who? You?"

"It's not, the other,"

"Why is it?"

"Just wondering,"

"Are you guys like talking about me?"

"Well, actually after Teen Top formed, you are the first girlfriend for Teen Top member,"

"You guys have never dated before?"

"No, we have. But after Teen Top was formed, you are the first one,"

"So?"

"Teen Top has never talked about girls before, but after you became L. Joe's neighbour and Chunji's girlfriend, we like to talk about you,"

"Ah... so you don't like it?"

"It's fine actually, but there is some tension,"

"Tension? Between you guys?"

"Yeah, it's actually fine. I don't mean to make your relationship with Chunji become bad or something,"

"I'm sorry, i don't know that there will be tension between you guys,"

"It's fine, really. But i have one request,"

"What is it?"

"Can you just love Chunji? Don't even giving hope to the other member, so no one will hurt,"

"I only love Chunji and will always love Chunji,"

"Thank you, and i'm sorry if i kinda rude,"

"No, you're not rude. It's fine, you're a leader anyway, i understand it,"

I've never known that there is some tension in Teen Top members. Is it because of me? Really? I really don't mean it though. It made me feel guilty to them. But i hope there will be no tension between Teen Top members anymore.

 

Chunji POV

I finally had some powers to go to Sooyun. I saw Sooyun at the table with CAP hyung. They can't be talking about me, right? They can't be talking about L. Joe and i, right?

I was really anxious, so i went to the table faster. Sooyun looked at me,

"Chanhee-ah,"

"Oh, Sooyun-ah. Have waited for long?"

"No, no, it's fine. CAP oppa accompanied me anyway,"

"YA! you should come faster, how can you leave your girlfriend alone?"

"I'm sorry, Sooyun-ah. Thank you, hyung,"

"I've told you it's fine,"

"By the way, what were you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about Teen Top. I think i'm a fangirl now for all of you,"

"I just talked about the good side, that's  why she became a fangirl. If i talked anything bad, she would just be a hater,"

"Are you a fangirl or hater?"

"Fangirl of course," *hope CAP hyung not talking about L. Joe and i*

For that night, we were just talking like usual and enjoy the night. Sooyun keep holding my hand and i really like it. We also danced for awhile and i could see that she really enjoyed it. I looked at L. Joe. He still had a smile. But everytime he saw us, the smile gone. I hope that L. Joe will be fine.

After it was late, we finally decided to go home. Again Sooyun, L. Joe, and i went home together.

When we arrived.

"L. Joe-ah, i think you're not talking a lot tonight,"

"Really? It's probably because the music was so loud so you didn't hear that i talked a lot today,"

"Chunji also thinks you're not talking a lot though,"

"It's because both of you just talking together. I'm tired, i'm going first, okay? Bye,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

After L. Joe gone

"I've never said L. Joe didn't talk a lot tonight,"

"I'm sorry, i just kinda worried to L. Joe,"

"Hmm.. okay. I'll accompany you to your room. Come on,"

"No, it's fine. You'll be tired, i can go by myself,"

"There is elevator, right?"

"Chanhee-ah, i'm fine. I'll be fine. Don't worry, okay?"

"Really?"

"I know you are very tired now. Don't force yourself. You have to take a rest,"

"Text me when you've arrived, okay?"

"Okay.."

"One more thing. Thank you for calling me Chanhee,"

"You like it?"

"I love it,"

"Okay, i'm going then. Good night, Chanhee-ah"

"Good night, Sooyun-ah,"

I saw Sooyun coming inside her dorm building. I waited until Sooyun's light's room . Not long after, the light's . Then, i got a text.

"I've arrived safely. Thank you for tonight, it was really fun. Indeed, Lee Chanhee is the best. I love you xoxo"

"keke thank you. Sleep well then. I love you more :* "

 

 

Finally 1000 viewers hehe :DDD

Thank youuu all viewers ^^