Chapter 9

Unbreakable

 

The alarm clock rang and Youngjae woke up. He checked the time and date and sighed. Washing up and putting on his clothes, he headed downstairs to TS Corporation. Switching on the lights and the fan. It was the day of the year Youngjae always wanna be alone.

He poured the bad drugs into the washing bin and handwashed them. He washed them slowly, taking his time and tears welled up in his eyes. He was trying to control his emotions.

After washing it, he left them to dry and an hour or so, he poured them into the machine and set the timing. He sat on the stool and looked at the machine, mixing them, churning them, making them into good drugs. Tears rolled down onto his cheeks and he quickly wiped it away.

The alarm clock rang again. It was yours this time. You stretched your body and looked at the calendar and softened. * I need to look for Youngjae oppa.. * You thought and got yourself ready. You knocked on his door but there was no respond. You went into his room and found no one. * Ts corporation? It cant be.. * you thought and pouted.

You took the lift down and scanned your card. You saw the lights and fans were on and you smiled. * of course, he’s here… *

Youngjae hid his face in his arm on the table. He was crying. You softened and wanted to cry too.

You walked over and patted him. He wiped his face and saw you. ‘ why are you here? Go away… ‘ He sobbed. Your tears rolled down onto your cheeks.

‘ oppa… don’t cry… I know its hard for you.. ‘ Your voice croaked and hugged him tightly.

He hugged onto you and cried on your shoulder. You cried together with him. It was Youngjae’s mother’s death day. The day he was brought in TS corporation. He missed his mother so much.

‘ Its been so many years but I just… couldn’t control my emotions.. I miss her so much.. ‘ He cried.

You tried to console and hush him while you were crying too.

‘ omma~ omma~ ‘ Youngjae sobbed.

‘ oppa.. don’t cry and wait for me.. I’ll go get something.. ‘ You patted him again and ran back upstairs to the house.

Running to the kitchen, you took the icecream from the fridge and ran back downstairs. He saw a tub of icecream placed infront of him and his face slightly lit up and he managed to surpress his sobs. 

 

 

‘ oppa~ Lets eat your favourite icecream~ I bought it for you that day at the grocery shop.. ‘ You wiped your tears away and smiled.

‘ Now smile youngjae oppa~ ‘ You put your thumbs on his lips and curved it up, making him smile.

He chuckled a little. ‘ Thanks suminnie~ ‘ He smiled and opened the lid.

‘ Lets eat now… ‘ He scooped the icecream into his mouth.

You shared the icecream with him. ‘ youngjae oppa.. You cannot finish the whole tub of icecream okay.. its bad for your stomach and I assume that you didn’t have yourbreakfast… ‘ You stated and scooped a big spoon of icecream into your mouth.

He stared at you and nodded, shuffling your hair and making it a mess. You suddenly burst out laughing. * this girl here really has some serious mental issuses… * He gave you a weird stare.

‘ what are you laughing at? ‘ He rolled his eyes and stuffed the icecream into his mouth.

You continued laughing. ‘ yah baek sumin.. what are you laughing at… ‘ He whined alittle.

‘ You’re such a baby Youngjae oppa.. your face lit up and stopped crying automatically when you saw the icecream placed infront of you.. such a baby~ ‘ You teased and laughed.

Youngjae stared at you in disbelief. ‘ Such a meanie.. urgh whatever.. ‘ Youngjae rolled his eyes cutely and you giggled.

‘ I love you youngjae oppa.. You’re my family and you’ll always be ‘ You softened.

‘ yeah thanks so much~ I love you too suminnie… We’re one big family. ‘ Youngjae softened too and smiled and threw a wink at you. 

You threw a hug at him. ' lets finish the icecream and then go wake the rest up. '