Chapter 15

Unbreakable

 

The ground was damp due to the rain and fortunately it has stopped raining. Seven black figures were standing at the top of the hill. They were all wearing black, paying respects to your parents. Your tears just couldn’t stop rolling down. Jongup held your hand and gave it a light squeeze. You held onto his hand tightly. Whenever you were crying, Zelo would be crying too.

One by one, they paid respect and each of you placed a bouquet of flowers on the grave. Jongup hold your hand and slowly walked you towards the grave when it was your turn. ‘ Suminnie ah.. uljima~ ‘ Jongup softly stated and wiped your tears away.

Your legs gave way and dropped to the ground and your tears dripping to the ground and wet it. Daehyun softened and a tear rolled down. He quickly wiped it away. Youngjae softly patted him. He was tearing too. Yongguk kept quiet and Himchan was feeling depressed as he couldn’t do anything. He wanted to console you. Zelo was sobbing while Jongup was beside you.

‘ Appa~~ Omma~~ ‘ You cried and trembled.

You cried until your face turned pale. Yongguk scooted down and hugged down. He patted her back lightly and consoled you. After crying for an hour, he helped you up and you wobbled alittle. He carried you in bridal style without saying a word and went down the hill to the car. The rest followed.

* What can I do to make you happy? * Himchan thought and looked around. His face slightly lit up when he spotted a sunflower when he was coming down. He plucked it without thinking anymore.

Yongguk put you on the seat with everyone in the car and drove off to a nearby cafeteria. Daehyun waited for you to get down the car and smiled softly at you. He reached into his pocket and took a lollipop out for you.

‘ Everything will be fine. ‘ Daehyun spoke gently.

‘ Thank you Daehyunnie oppa.. ‘ You gave him a small smile and took the lollipop from him.

Himchan witnessed the whole thing. He felt even more depressed.Why is Daehyun always ahead of him. He wanted to make you smile too but Daehyun was always ahead of him. He sighed in depress and trudged into the café.

Youngjae and Yongguk were queueing up to get the drinks and pastries. Youngjae handed you your favourite green tea latte and smiled. You couldn’t help but smile. Himchan sighed. Jongup grabbed a donut for you and smiled as he shoved another donut into his mouth. To you, Jongup was your smiling angel. Nobody could replace him. That was your Jongup oppa.

* Why can everyone make you smile so easily.. When am I gonna make you smile.. * Himchan was lost in his thoughts.

You saw Himchan was so deeply in his thought, you tapped him and handed him a strawberry tart. He snapped out of his thoughts.

‘ thankyou… ‘ He took the tart and ate it. It was the most delicious tart he had ever tasted. He put everything into his mouth and ate it.

You slightly giggled and he stared at you. His heart thumped. You reached out to his lips and wiped the tart crumbs at the corner of his lips away. His heart thumped faster. Daehyun saw it and was uncomfortable.

Zelo was attacking the cherry tart. It was his fourth one now. Yongguk came back and sat down on his seat with a bowl of chips and started munching on it. Daehyun grabbed some from him and went out of the café to take a breathe with Youngjae.

He looked back into the café and sighed.

‘ Why not just confessed to her Jung Daehyun.. who knows you might have a higher chance than Himchan hyung.. ‘ Youngjae laughed.

‘ shut up Yoo youngjae… I didn’t even say I like her.. ‘He rolled his eyes.

Youngjae was smiling. ‘ Are you sure about that? What does your heart say? ‘ He spoke and leaned his ear on his chest and listened.

‘ Your heart says so… it’s beating so fast for her~ ‘ He said sarcastically.

Daehyun sighed and ignored him.

Himchan came out of the café with you. He had something for you, he wanted to show you. He took the sunflower out from the car and gave it to you and smiled shyly.

‘ Don’t cry anymore.. don’t be sad anymore.. ‘ Himchan said and patted your head and smoothened your bangs.

Your heart flipflopped and skipped a beat. Himchan’s heart thumped fast. You nodded and held the sunflower in your hand and smiled. * She had the most beautiful smile in the world.. * He thought as he continued to look at her.

You looked at Himchan and played with the sunflower in your hand. Something was in your mind. (Are you slowly falling for Himchan.) You don’t know.