Chapter 24

Unbreakable

 

The lights fickled in the dark room. The floor was cold and the clock ticked. There you were sitting on the cold floor with your back leaning against the cold wall and your ankle chained.  You were handcuffed too. A tear slide down onto your cheeks and you closed your eye.

 * Who are they? Where is everyone? Will Yongguk oppa come and save me? * you thought. You couldn’t see anything, you were blindfolded. The locket clocked open and the metal door flung open. A guy with a pokerface came in and closed the door.

You stiffened at the sound of the footsteps. It was coming nearer to you and finally stopped. That man grabbed your face hard and forced a liquid down your throat. It was just water.

‘ You need to drink to stay alive! ‘ He sneered.

‘ Just let me free! ‘ you shouted.

He frowned and gave you a hard slap right across your cheeks. Tears started trickling down onto your face.

‘ Stop crying before I kill you! ‘ He hissed and the door flung opened.

‘ bbomb hyung! Treat her nicely.. We want her alive in good condition~ ‘ Another guy spoke.

The guy nodded and stood up. ‘ be good you little .. ‘. He left with the other guy and closed the door behind him hard. The locket was locked again.

You don’t what time it was, you don’t know if it was day time or night time. You just wanted to be back home with your family. The floor was getting even colder and you felt yourself shivering. You curled yourself together in a corner with your eyes closed. You were asleep.

The locket clicked open once again and the door opened. It wasn’t bbomb this time. He placed the blanket over you and curled a strand of hair behind your ear.

‘ yongguk oppa… ‘ you mumbled.

The guy softened.

‘ himchan oppa.. ‘ You mumbled again.

The guy’s expression changed.

* Seems like they got the right girl… Kim himchan.. the one who killed hyung 5 years ago.. how are you related to him… * He thought and he softened.

You moved alittle and woke up from your sleep. You noticed that someone was infront of you by his scent.

‘ Who are you! Who the are you?! ‘ You screamed.

You struggled until your wrists were bruised. You were crying and he softened again.

‘ I’ll uncuff you for the time being.. your hands are pretty but was bruised the handcuffs… ‘ He stated softly.

You were taken aback by his actions. He uncuffed you. Who is he? Why is he so kind to you?

‘ who are you? ‘ You whispered.

‘ Lee Tae Il.. ‘ He stated and smiled.

You don’t know why but your lips curled into a small smile.

‘ Thank you.. but would you set me free? Please I beg you.. ‘ You started crying again.

Tae Il softened. ‘ Its not up to me.. it isn’t my choice.. but at most I could only untie the blindfold for you.. ‘ He stated and untied the blindfold.

‘ keep your eyes closed until im out of here.. ‘ He spoke and headed to the door.

You open your eyes slightly and all you could see was dark and of course, his back view. The door was locked again and the locket was locked once again.

 

BAP was at home, ed up and frustrated. They were planning a big showdown. Of course, they were waiting for calls from their enemy, BlockB.

‘ There will be a real war soon.. ‘ Yongguk hissed. His eyes were scary.