Chapter 13

Unbreakable

 

The weather was good until it started to rain heavily. They checked into the small motel near the boat port and unfortunately, they had to share a room as the other rooms were all occupied. Your heart started to pound hard. Not like daehyun hadn’t shared a room with you but the thought of Himchan being in a room with you made you think twice, made you think of weird things.

Himchan’s heart flipflopped as he walked down the passage way with the key in his hand. He stopped at room 7 and inserted the key in and the colour turned green and the both of you went in, closing the door behind you.

Your cheeks burned as there was only a bed, a queen-sized bed. Himchan coughed awkwardly. He was super nervous. He took off his jacket and hang it on the rack and you gulped nervously. You were standing so near to the door, afraid to go in. Himchan softened.

‘ come here.. ‘ He spoke softly.

Something made you move from your spot. You walked towards him as your heart pounded crazily.

‘ there is only one bed here and you’ll sleep on it… I’ll sleep on the floor okay.. it’ll make you less uncomfortable ‘ He spoke. His eyes were glittery, they were shiny under the light.

‘ Sleep well Sumin ah… ‘ Himchan stated gently and curled a strand of hair behind your ear.

Your heart skipped a beat and you could breathe for a few seconds. * d..did Himchan oppa leveled his magic… how could he even make me stop breathing.. * You thought.

Himchan leaned in and searched your eyes. ‘ sumin ah.. are you alright? ‘ He asked and you snapped out of your world and nodded. He smiled and patted your head. You blushed.

Because of the cold weather at night, Himchan woke up shivering and slept on the bed with you. You didn’t know and he didn’t care.

The rain finally stopped and it was morning again. You turned and tossed and slowly opened your eyes. * its morning again! It means we’re going home! * You thought and smiled happily and gasped so loudly when you saw Himchan sleeping beside you. Your cheeks flushed red.

* Why is Himchan oppa sleeping on the bed? * You thought and your heart pounded.

Himchan moved and turned around facing you with his eyes still closed and his hand was on your waist. Your heart pounded fast and your cheeks were so red. Difficulty in breathing too. You dared not move and thought you were going to have a fever soon.

‘ h..himchan oppa… its time to go home… ‘ You stuttered.

There was no respond. He was sleeping like a dead log. You sighed. ‘ himchan oppa… ‘ You called again and shook her alittle. He yawned and opened his eyes lazily.

‘ Morning sumin ah~ ‘ He greeted you and he woke up in shock.

‘ i..im sorry.. I was freezing in the middle of the night so i… ‘ He apologized as his heart pounded fast. He looked at your expression and softened.

He put his hand on your forehead. ‘ you alright? Your face is red.. ‘ He stated with care.

‘ y..yeah.. I think im might have a fever… ‘ You blurted softly. You were about to go crazy.

The two of you got ready and took the first bus home. It was a quiet journey with Himchan dozing off while you looked at the scenery as the bus moved. * Feeling strange after Himchan oppa came… why is that so… * You thought.

 

Daehyun was walking back and forth with a bad expression on his face. Youngjae sighed.

‘ hyung! Can u stop walking here and there? You’re making me dizzy! ‘ Zelo complained. Jongup nodded too.

‘ where the is baek sumin and himchan hyung?! Are they safe or what?! They didn’t ing come back yesterday! ‘ Daehyun almost screamed.

‘ Calm the down Jung daehyun! They will be back safe! At least believe sumin~ ‘ Yongguk tried to calm him down and rolled his eyes.

Daehyun sat on the sofa furiously. ‘ I should have went with her ‘ He muttered under his breathe.

The door flung opened and the two of you walked in. Daehyun sighed in relief and hugged you.

‘ why didn’t you come home yesterday? I was dead worried baek sumin! ‘ Daehyun hissed.

Yongguk went over to Himchan and asked him what happened.

‘ im safe oppa~ chill~ ‘ You patted Daehyun with a smile. He softened.

Yongguk softened and walked to you. ‘ so…baekkie… are you still mad at me? ‘ He asked.

‘ tsk tsk tsk ‘ Youngjae sounded sarcastic.

You pouted and shrugged. ‘ oh come baekkie.. ‘ He pleaded.

‘ yeah Im still mad at you.. Appa too.. ‘ You said expressionlessly.

Daehyun ignored them and entered your room, talking about what snacks he bought and wanted to share with you. Jongup awkwardly patted Yongguk.

‘ fighting Yongguk hyung~ summinie will be alright later~ ‘ He smiled. He smiles at everything.

Yougjae looked at Himchan and he smirked with his eyebrow cocked up. He scooted over to Himchan and nudged him. ‘ so… Himchan hyung.. did anything happened last night? ‘ Youngjae asked and wiggled his eyebrows together.

Jongup and Zelo joined the conversation. Himchan gulped.

‘ Pabo! Nothing happened! ‘ Himchan just smiled and went to his room.

* Mission activated! This will be an interesting mission~ Im coming Himchan hyung..* Youngjae smiled happily.