Chapter 20

Unbreakable

 

It has been a week since Himchan and you got together. Youngjae has been keeping the secret well. The rest didn’t know about it. He acted like nothing happened. You didn’t made it obvious.

Ever since being with Himchan, you had been waking him up first before you wake the oppas and zelo up. That’s where you can have quality time with Himchan in his room. It was Himchan who had came up with the idea.

‘ you’re so cheesy oppa~ ‘ You giggled in his arms.

‘ yeah im always cheesy ‘ He whispered and kissed you gently.

Zelo was awake without you waking him up. He was looking for his underwear. He went to your room and found no one and stopped infront of Himchan’s room, knocking the door.

You pulled away when you heard the knock. ‘ Pretend to sleep oppa~ ‘ You whispered and Himchan pretended to sleep and you opened the door.

‘Himchan hyu- oh nuna! Is himchan hyung awake? I wanna ask him something ‘ Zelo asked.

You shook your head and smiled.

‘ its okay anyways nuna.. did you see my blue underwear? I couldn’t find it.. ‘ He sulked. You laughed.

 

Everyone was up and was working at TS corporation. It was just a normal usual day when you heard the doorbell while you were upstairs, cooking for your family. You wiped your hand clean and headed to the door. * We aren’t expecting anyone today * You thought and opened the door to take a peek.

There was nobody but a parcel lying on the floor. Surprised, you picked it up, closed and locking the door behind you. * should I call them ? * You thought.

‘ Just a peek would do ‘ You mumbled and opened the parcel and took a peak.

A clown sprang out. It was an ugly looking clown with fake blood on it. ‘ OMO! ‘ It totally shocked and surprised you. You totally hate clowns just like everyone.

A note caught your eye and you took it out from the parcel and it says : Beware. Im going to catch you and skin you alive.

You dropped the note onto the floor. You were scared already. * I should really call them up * Pressing the button, you told them what happened and they came up.

‘ you alright baby? ‘ Yongguk searched you worriedly.

‘ im okay oppa… just… I don’t like that box over there~ ‘ You toned your voice down.

Yongguk eyed the box and instructed Jongup to open it. Jongup threw the box as far away as he was when the clown sprung out. ‘ what the ! ‘ He cursed. Zelo’s eyes were wide open. He was scared already and was about to cry. Poor boy always cry whenever he didn’t know what to do.

Youngjae and Daehyun mentally cursed. Himchan kept quiet. The fact that the clown was there made him uncomfortable. Everyone hated clowns.

Daehyun spotted the note and took it up and read it loudly. Yongguk’s expression was even darker now.

‘ WHAT THE IS THIS! NOBODY MESSES WITH ME AND MY FAMILY.. ‘ He bellowed.

‘ come here Minnie ‘  Daehyun gestured you over and you ran into his arms.

Himchan gulped and he turned away, paying attention to the note and the raging Yongguk.

They had stopped work for the day to check the house. The house was stalled with surveillance cameras in the house and outside of the house. Mutiple locks were also installed on the door, even on the windows. Youngjae went downstairs to the company, followed the rest. They checked and counted their guns and loaded the bullets into each of them and kept them safe again. Never late than sorry.

‘ Everyone is to be back before 8PM everyday is that clear? ‘ Yongguk stated firmly.

‘ YESSIR! ‘ Everyone including you answered.

The sun sets and it was night again. Yongguk was eating ramen and Daehyun was munching on his cheetos. Youngjae was in the midst of burning the clown and the note away. * damn you. Who ever you are. Get the outta my sight… * He cursed while he burnt them outside with Zelo, skating around freely while waiting for Youngjae. Jongup and you were sitting comfortably on the couch watching his favourite pokemon. You found the pokemons fascinating while Jongup was laughing. * my smiling angel as always * You thought and smiled.

Himchan was on the armchair. He was in his thoughts. He couldn’t get over the clown and that damn note earlier. * that clown seemed familiar… where have I seen it before…. It looked like my family will be in great danger… I need to really figure the clown out.. * He thought.

‘ Oi hyung~ ‘ Zelo came back into the house and flopped down beside Himchan on the armchair.

Himchan raised an eyebrow. ‘ wassup hyung… what are you thinking about? ‘ He casually asked.

‘ nothing junhong ah~ ‘ He absentmindedly answered and leaned his head on Zelo’s shoulder.

He looked at you and softened. His heart skipped a beat.

‘ junhong ah~ ‘

‘ Ne hyung? ‘

‘ do you know what love is? ‘ Himcha asked.

Zelo shook his head. ‘ love? Like how I love nuna? ‘ He slightly titled his head.

Himchan chuckled. ‘ of course not… do you know what you felt like being loved and being able to love someone? ‘

‘ hyung.. are you in love with somebody right now? Who is it? Tell me! ‘ Zelo smiled cheekily and playfully.

Zelo’s question caught you and Daehyun. Youngjae came in at the right to catch Zelo’s question.

Himchan eyed Youngjae nervously and shook his head. Your shoulders deflated and you felt relieved.

‘ Im in love with you choi junhong~ ‘ Himchan planted a kiss on his cheeks and laughed.

‘ HYUNG!!! ‘

 

That night, Himchan waited for everyone to be asleep and went into your room, snuggling to you on your bed. He interlocked his fingers with yours and kissed you.

‘ I love you ‘

‘ I love you himchan oppa.. ‘ You smiled.

‘ I’ll sleep here tonight.. with you~ ‘ He whispered and you snuggled close to him and closed your eyes.

* Sweet dreams oppas and junhong *

* Sweet dreams and see me in your dream baby~ *