Chapter 3

Unbreakable

 

The sun was bright in the sky. Chopping and cooking sound were heard in the kitchen early in the morning. Yongguk woke the earliest and was preparing food for Himchan in the kitchen. He covered all the cooked dishes and went to call the rest up.

He woke Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo up and went to your room last. He knocked on the door and waited. There was no respond and he opened the door. You were still on the bed and he softened.

‘ baekkie~ its time to wake up… we’re leaving in ten minutes. ‘ He caressed your cheeks with a smile.

You slowly opened your eyes. ‘ oppa.. im scared.. .can I not go..? ‘ You lazily spoke and rubbed your eyes. He softened again. ‘ its gonna be okay.. come on lazy bum~ ‘ he took the blanket away and pulled you up.

Everyone had breakfast and headed to Seoul prison by car. Youngjae was playing with his psp, Jongup was sleeping, Zelo and Daehyun were munching away while Yongguk was driving. You were quiet. Daehyun softened. * She’s so affected… * He thought and squeezed your shoulder. ‘ Relax… it’ll be okay.. ‘ He whispered with a smile.

 

The 6 of them waited outside the prison gate for Himchan as one of the guards went to take him out. Everyone waited excitedly. The gates opened with Himchan walking out. He slimmed down a lot and was really skinny.

‘ hyung~~~ ‘ Zelo called and waved.

Himchan smiled and breathed in the air. The air was so different outside. He ran towards s happily. You stood there quietly. You were cheerful and always smiles but you were so quiet that day.

‘ Welcome home buddy~ I miss you so much~ Its hell without you around~ ‘ Yongguk was so happy, his gums were seen. He hugged Himchan tightly and patted him. ‘ haha I miss you too.. I miss you everyday baby~ ‘ Himchan chuckled.

* pfft.. still as greasy as ever * Youngjae rolled his eyes.

You gulped. * Am I the one that causes him hell? * You thought and started blaming yourself.

Next was Daehyun. ‘ Welcome back himchannie hyung~ I miss you~ ‘ He hugged Himchan too. ‘ jung daehyunnn.. ‘ He smiled and walked to Jongup.

‘  commandor himchan hyung is back.. days would never be the same again… pfftt… ‘ Youngjae whined.

Himchan pulled him in for a hug. ‘ yahh yoo youngjae.. I know you miss me too~ ‘ He hugged him tight and riffled his hair. Youngjae laughed.

He hugged Jongup and then Zelo. ‘ Himchan hyung naekkeoya! ‘ and he laughed and blushed. Himchan chuckled too, blowing Zelo a kiss. Beside Zelo, was you.

He turned and looked at you and blinked, was going to turn away thinking that you’re one of the stangers.

‘ a..a..annyeonghaseyo… ‘ You greeted nervously and held onto Zelo’s hand, hiding slightly behind him.

He turned back and looked at you. He was confused and Yongguk cleared his voice at the awkward situation. ‘ She’s with us… Lets go home Himchan.. there’s lots of things to catch up with each other ‘ Yongguk spoke with his gummy smile.

* phew… I thought I was going to die without breathing.. he scares me..… but this himchan guy is handsome for sure.. * You thought.

 

Everyone was seated at the table with delicious food on the table, prepared by Yongguk early in the morning.

‘ eat himchan~ You lost quite a lot of weight~ these are all your favourite and there’s iced Americano for you after dinner.. ‘ Yongguk stated and everyone started to eat.

‘ wahh delicious~ I haven’t ate anything so delicious for 5 years.. prison food …  & there’s no such things as iced Americano in there… ‘ Himchan whined and gobbled his food.

Daehyun grabbed vegetables for you. Your seat was taken by Himchan and were sitting next to Daehyun and Youngjae. ‘ eat~ ‘ He smiled. You nodded. Himchan eyed you and went back drinking his soup.

‘ yah.. bang! Who is she? ‘ Himchan nudged Yongguk and asked.

‘ I adopted her after you were jailed. She’s part of our family now.. ‘ He smiled and tried to give you a wink and you gave a shy smile back.

HImchan took his hand out. ‘ kim himchan ‘ He introduced. You shook his hand shyly. ‘ Baek su min imnida.. ‘ You introduced.

‘ What a nice name~ ‘ He complimented and ate a spoonful of kimchi. He munched it happily.

You felt your cheeks burned. * Baek su min is blushing..  daebak kim himchan… * Youngjae sighed.

That night, Himchan was catching up with everyone. You sat beside Zelo and listened. You checked the time and gasped.

‘ yongguk oppa.. its time for your medicine… you shouldn’t miss it again.. ‘ You reminded and ran to the kitchen, helping him with his medicine and poured a cup of water.

Yongguk had a weak body after he had his leg shot by the enemies. He need to take those calcium medicine to make him strong. Those pills were made by Mr Matoki. They were made from the good drugs with additional protein stuffs.

‘ that’s my girl.. always so thoughtful ‘ yongguk softened.

It was almost midnight and everyone went to sleep. Daehyun was with you in your room. You were close to him as he was the most gentle one out of the 6. You liked his companion the best.

‘ Sleep tight Minnie mouse… remember you could tell me anything okay.. ‘ Daehyun tugged you under the blanket and switched off the light. ‘ oh and come here I’ll give you a hug today… Yongguk hyung must be too excited to see himchan hyung that’s why maybe he had forgotten your hug today.. don’t mind him.. ‘

You nodded and hugged him back. ‘ its okay Daehyun oppa. ‘

* goodnight oppas and junhong…. and… nice to meet you Kim himchan. * you thought and drifted to sleep.

* its good to be home again * Himchan layed on his own bed with a big smile.