Chapter 17

Unbreakable

 

The necklace was shining under the moonlight. You were lying on the bed, staring out of the window, gazing at the stars. Himchan was lying on his bed too. He couldn’t fall asleep. Your mind slowly wandered to Himchan and your heart thumped. Your fingers lightly played with the necklace.

* himchan oppa… why is he behaving so weirdly… * You thought and your heart thumped nervously when you thought of the kiss on your cheek.

Himchan couldn’t sleep and he was thinking of you. His heart flipflopped by the thought of kissing you on the lips. He couldn’t breathe.

‘ Will she even like me? I was an ex-convict for goodness sake.. she would choose Daehyun… ‘ He muttered and sighed.

He took his phone, wanting to text you but deleted it without sending. * Baek sumin…… * He thought.

They fell asleep quite late in the middle of the night and constantly waking up because of each other. They were seriously thinking too much.

The alarm rang early in the morning and you were the earliest to wake up as usual. It was the same routine everyday but it was tough for you when you have to wake Himchan up. Sighing, you knocked on the door with a nervous heart.

There was nobody in the room and somehow your heart sank. His voice behind you made you jumped alittle. Himchan was taking a bath.

‘ What are you doing in my room? ‘ He asked, walking out of the bathroom with half, with towel wrapped around the lower part.

You were blushing hard, so hard you even forgot to breathe. He walked up to you and touched the necklace. ‘ Looks really pretty on you~ ‘ He spoke softly. Your heart thumped. You swear it was gonna jump out.

He gulped when he noticed how close he was and you thought you were going to die. He wanted to kiss you… badly. He leaned in and your back hit the wall. * oh crap… * You cursed mentally.

He leaned in and his lips was dangerously near. You put your hand on his chest and stopped him.

‘ o..oppa… ‘ You stuttered. You were on the verge of crying. Himchan was making you explode. He made you stop breathing, he made everything seemed to stop but you need to stop him. You just need him to stop teasing you like that.

Himchan softened and was smiling softly and leaned in again. * OMG * You thought and closed your eyes and pressed your lips together tightly. He leaned in to your ear. ‘ I like you.. ‘ he whispered. He confessed. Finally. The time seemed to stop. You opened your eyes and looked at him. He smiled to you gently.

‘ I don’t care if you don’t like me… but don’t stop me from liking you.. ‘ He stated softly and your heart melted.

‘ Sorry for scaring you~ and you should go and wake the others up.. ‘ He chuckled in his low voice and led you out while he put his clothes on.

* Himchan oppa… likes me… * You thought and place your hand over your heart. Your heart was thumping fast.

You just couldn’t concentrate for the whole day with Himchan around.