Chapter 27

Unbreakable

 

The fight was one tough of hell. Six to hundreds is a no joke. Their energies were draining away and their breathing was hard. Sweat was all over them. Bullets were running out. Bruises and cuts were increasing. But. They must win this battle.

Yongguk used all his strength to bring the man down and helped Zelo with his enemy while Daehyun and Jongup were busy attacking their enemies. It was a tough fight outside as well as in the room. Youngjae and Himchan were having a hard time too.

After the 4 of them successfully beaten them down, they went into the room as soon as they found it. There was more to come. They were all left with no bullets and knives were all stained with blood.

Himchan and Youngjae were beaten up quite badly. Jongup attacked the man whose back was facing him but he didn’t kknow that the man was stronger than him, pushing his body against Jongup until Jongup’s back hit the wall hard. He turned around and hit him with a wooden plank. Jongup was semi-conscious now and his forhead was bleeding non-stop.

Youngjae too, was beaten. Blood was all over his face. You kept screaming and screaming. You were almost fainted. Zelo’s tears kept rolling down as he stabbed his knife into one of them.

Daehyun ran to you and was having a difficult time untying the rope around your wrists. ‘ Hang in there Minnie mouse… ‘ Daehyun sobbed.

Himchan was the worst. He got the most bruise, the most cuts and was bleeding profusely. He lost his strength and was distracted. It was two against one. He miscalculated, missed his chance, lost his strength and was punched down to the floor. Zico stepped on his chest hard. Himchan spat out blood.

‘ Please just let us go… please… ‘ You cried and screamed.

It was all two to one, except Jongup who was sitting on the floor with his back on the wall, semi-unconscious.

‘ Finally your day has come.. Kim himchan.. ‘ Zico hissed and smirked with a shapr knife in his hand. He laughed and smirked.

‘ What can this knife do to you… you wanna know? ‘ Zico evily laughed and scooted down next to Himchan, with the knife twirling around his chest.

Himchan was breathing fast, he looked at you crying and screaming and his heart ached.

‘ Please no… Please don’t hurt himchan oppa.. please.. ‘ You cried and begged.

Daehyun had finally untied the ropes for you and was holding you with the other two men grabbing tightly onto him.

‘ What do you want from me? ‘ Himchan asked and spat blood out again.

Zico smirked. ‘ I want you dead like how you killed our leader. ‘ He smirked again, and pierced the knife into Himchan’s chest. Blood oozed profusely as the knife went in deeper and deeper into his heart.

You screamed and begged but it was no use. Seeing Himchan slowly dying infront of you made you go crazy.

* KIM HIMCHAN!! * 5 of them screamed in their minds.

Yongguk forced their hands away and gave them a hard punch and stabbed the knife into their chest.

‘ YOU BETTER STOP IT NOW ZICO! ‘ Yongguk bellowed.

‘ Too late.. ‘ He chuckled and stabbed Himchan in his heart once, twice, three four times. They laughed and ran away.

You forced your way out of Daehyun’s arms and dropped down beside Himchan. Tears blurred your vision. You kept crying.

‘ Himchan oppa… Himchan oppa.. You wont die right… of course you wont.. ‘ You cried, touching the wound, trying to stop the blood. Your hand was stained with his blood already.

‘ Baby don’t cry… Im sorry I didn’t protect you and I will not be able to anymore… Just remember I love you and I’ll always do.. ‘ Himchan whispered. He didn’t have much strength anymore.

‘ Oppa.. We will save you.. we will bring you to the hospital… ‘ You cried.

‘ Himchan hyung~~ KAJIMA!!! ‘ Zelo cried and shook him.

‘ Dae..daehyun… jung daehyun… ‘ Himchan called him weakly.

Daehyun was already crying. No matter how much he hated Himchan for taking you away, Family is Family.

‘ ne? himchan hyung? You will be better okay! YOUNGJAE’S CALLING THE AMBULANCE ALREADY! HANG IN THERE!! ‘ Daehyun shouted and his tears wet his face.

Himchan lightly smiled. ‘ Take care of her like you always do jung daehyun… There’s something for you.. its under the box in my wardrobe… take care of baek sumin.. ‘ He spoke weakly.

Yongguk dropped down beside Himchan. ‘ Kim Himchan! You cant go like this! You know how hard to get you back into this family and now you’re leaving again? NO WAY! KIM HIMCHAN IM NOT LETTING YOU GO! ‘ Yongguk bawled. His tears dropped onto the cold floor.

‘ Its good to be home,, its good to have y’all as my family. I love you… ‘ He finished the last sentence, his breath ran out, his breathing stopped, his heart stopped and his chest rested Yongguk’s chest and his hand loosened his grip on your hand.

Himchan died and it started to rain. Everyone cried. You cried the loudest and was the most heartbrokened one. You shook Himchan but he didn’t respond and he sobbed hard.

Daehyun hugged you and you cried in his arms until you out. Youngjae wiped his tears and checked the bomb. ‘ ! I DIDN’T ACTIVATE THE BOMB! ‘ He screamed.

‘ Lucky you didn’t activate the bomb because if you did, we’ll all die here.. ‘ Zelo rolled his eyes.

They took cared of Himchan’s body while Daehyun carried you back home. * Kim himchan.. why do you have to go… What will sumin do now without you… * Daehyun thought and cried softly.