Chapter 23

Unbreakable

 

Ever since that day, the days they had been pranked, they had all became cautious to their surroundings. They had also been looking out for one another. The black car drove along the side and finally stopped at their destination.

The 7 of them alighted the car infront of the shopping mall. As usual, You, Jongup and Zelo were the most excited ones.

‘ Have fun and buy whatever you want. I’ll pay for them! ‘ Yongguk stated with a smile.

Zelo pumped his fist into the air and Jongup started dancing around. ‘ ASSA! Yongguk hyung jjang! ‘ Youngjae cheered. Daehyun’s lips curled into a smile too. Himchan and you were smiling too.

The 7 of you entered the mall happily but they didn’t know someone was stalking and eyeing them like preys. Himchan and you were walking hand in hand, smiling to each other affectionately while Daehyun was behind them, sulking to himself.

‘ hey buddy~ wanna check out the electronics store with me? ‘ Youngjae jumped and put his hand around his shoulder.

Daehyun shrugged and sighed, following Youngjae to his favourite electronic store. This guy was never tired of those gadgets. Daehyun couldn’t think of anything except you and his snacks.

Zelo was off to the sports section, looking at all those beautiful skateboards and rollerblades. His eyes almost dropped out. * I am so going to buy all of them * He thought and smiled cheekily. Jongup was at the music store, checking out new songs and new music system for his dance. He couldn’t take his eyes off those gorgeous dancing shoes either.

Yongguk went to the supermarket at the basement and bought his favourite ramen first and was at the music store, checking out the latest music. He had bought more locks for the house.

Himchan and you were at the coffee house with the drinks on the table. His fingers were interlocked together with yours.

‘ I love you baek su min ‘ Himchan stated it lovingly. You smiled shyly and blushed.

He wiped the corner of your lips clean, making your heart beat faster. His little actions could make you fly up to the sky.

Daehyun walked past the coffee house with Youngjae and spotted the lovebirds there. He wanted to go and destroy the lovely scene but Youngjae stopped him and dragged him away to the snacks store.

‘ Wait here baby..  I’ going to gents and I’ll be right back. ‘ Himchan smiled and left to the gents, leaving her alone.

In a second, you were whipped out by somebody and left the coffee house. A black cloth was over you and you couldn’t see who they were. You were so scared, yor tears kept rolling down onto your cheeks. * Himchan oppa.. Yongguk oppa… Youngjae oppa.. Daehyun oppa.. jongup oppa and junhong… Come and save me quick… * You thought and cried to yourself.

They threw you into a van and drove off.

HImchan whistled as he came back and didn’t see you, he started to panic. He went off to find out, bumping into Zelo, whose hands were filled with 3 newly branded skateboards.

‘ Yah junhong ah! Have you seen sumin? ‘ Himchan tried to maintain.

Junhong shook his head. ‘ Aniyo.. Wasn’t nuna with you all this time? ‘ He asked innocently.

‘ I went to the gents and I came back she wasn’t there anymore.. ‘ Himchan panicked and wanted to pull his hair out.

 Jongup met up with the two and noticed the bad atmosphere. ‘ where is Suminnie? ‘ He asked and Himchan explained everything to him.

‘ omg.. Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung are going to throw a fit.. ‘ Jongup rolled his eyes. At that moment, Jongup really hated Himchan.

Daehyun and Youngjae gathered with three of them and Himchan couldn’t meet Daehyun’s eyes. Of course, brain Youngjae knew that there was something not right.

Himchan looked at Youngjae and sighed. ‘ I knew it! Where the heck is baek sumin? ‘ Youngjae hissed. Himchan explained again.

Daehyun’s eyes rounded and he immediately threw a punch at him. Of course, Himchan couldn’t fight back. It was his fault for leaving her alone.

‘ Why do you have to come back.. you shouldn’t have came back after 5 years… I hate you so much kim himchan ‘ Daehyun hissed and shouted and threw another punch at Himchan.

Youngjae hurled Daehyun back while Jongup and zelo helped Himchan up. Yongguk came running over when he witnessed the fight. ‘ HEY!! ‘ His voice echoed through the mall. His vice was that loud.

Daehyun broke free from Youngjae and threw the last punch but Yongguk stopped it from getting it to Himchan.

‘ Stop Jung daehyun! Whats the matter? ‘ Yongguk stated firmly and his eyebrows furrowed.

Zelo started crying again. Yongguk turned around and pointed to Zelo, giving the better-stop-crying look.

It was obvious that Sumin was missing. ‘ Where is sumin? ‘ Yongguk remained calm. Himchan explained. It was his fault. He was to be blamed. He accepted it.

The 6 of them checked her seat and table for clues and Daehyun found it. There was handwriting on the piece of tissue, stacked under the glass  of iced Americano. Luckily, the pen ink didn’t smudge.

Don’t panic.. Just borrowing your little girl for some fun.. you are not going to catch me hahahah ‘ was on the tissue, followed by a clown stamp. This time, adding the name beside the stamp.

Block B

Daehyun crushed the tissue and threw it into bin.

‘ Im so going to kill them! ‘ Daehyun clutched his fist tight. 

' BLOCK ING B.. IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU SOON WHICH I DIDNT MANAGED TO KILL 5 YEARS AGO.. ' Yongguk cursed under his breath. His expression was dark, so dark. 

 

Himchan's eyes were watery. Tears welled up in his eyes. * Mianhae sumin ah.. I will find and save you as soon as possible * He thought as he stared on his wallpaper of you and him. Memories flashed past though his mind. He was scared.